[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hello its me again ! Now i have a new 6 link armor + a new claw.

I have a similar claw and i was able to craft +129%phys damage on it, but on my current claw, i CANT ! It says: You already have a mod like this , but on my other one, i have already a mod like this too and i was able to add the +129% Phys damage..i just dont understand XD
"
GaethElorian wrote:
Hi Fiver ! I crafted a claw with

27% Attack Speed
Brutality Level 16
70% Increased Physical Damage

Now i need the currencies to add multi craft on it :D

You shouldn't craft on that. You won't be able to add % inc phys damage on it. The roll you have on your weapon does not work the same way as the hybrid %phys/accuracy roll does.

Don't panic.
"
GaethElorian wrote:
Hello its me again ! Now i have a new 6 link armor + a new claw.

I have a similar claw and i was able to craft +129%phys damage on it, but on my current claw, i CANT ! It says: You already have a mod like this , but on my other one, i have already a mod like this too and i was able to add the +129% Phys damage..i just dont understand XD

Yeah the roll you had does not work the same way as the hybrid roll with %phys/+Accuracy roll does.

Don't panic.
"
tim603 wrote:
Would it be better to have hits cant be evaded over the ele pen prefix for the rare claw?

Well, it depends. If you get that mod on your claw, it means you won't have to get any accuracy in the passive tree, saving you a few passive points. I don't think it's worth it though since we can hit 100% hit chance pretty easy.
The Elemental Penetration mod is very powerful.

Don't panic.
EDIT : bug sorry ^^ , thanks for the answer , i think im gonna annulment yolo tonight
Last edited by GaethElorian on Jul 17, 2019, 8:50:09 AM
My new craft ! Need to add Quality+18 and Critical Strike

Any thoughts on what I can do better? https://pastebin.com/61ULdgb4
Im just hitting red maps and took wayyyy to many alterations to craft my barely okay claw. But I love this class/build so much. Its alot of fun. Ill answer any questions I can
"
GaethElorian wrote:
My new craft ! Need to add Quality+18 and Critical Strike

That’s a really good claw!! Nice work!

Don't panic.
Guide updated!!!

2019-07-18:
- Made a new showcase video.
- Changed the top GIF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubW2eK5RuCM
It's really good this time, I promise. lol

Edit: Actually I'm gonna reupload it. Gimme a few min. The sound was really low.
Edit 2: Ok, now it's better.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jul 18, 2019, 12:11:53 PM
"
Mavrcks wrote:
Any thoughts on what I can do better? https://pastebin.com/61ULdgb4
Im just hitting red maps and took wayyyy to many alterations to craft my barely okay claw. But I love this class/build so much. Its alot of fun. Ill answer any questions I can

I wouldn't use enhance together with your Herald of Ice, since it increases the mana reservation.

You didn't have vaal haste enabled in the PoB, so I enabled it.
After switching AC to Ruthless and adding the multistrike-flask you sit at around 3.1m shaper dps (with starkonja). That's not bad.

I'm assuming you have a lethal pride as well, but those don't get imported to PoB, so let's just assume you do a little more than that.

Like you say, the claw is probably the thing that could upgrade right now that would give the highest dmg boost.

The body armour is also something I would consider getting a new one. The amount of life you can get from a rare nowadays is unbeatable.
If you have a little currency, this can also be an incredible damage boost if you get a body armour with crit/maim.

There's not much to say about your skill tree really. You are on the right track.
You need to get quality on your gems, and if possible, try to get some 21/20.

You could be well above 6M shaper dps if you did the changes I mentioned. (With Abyssus)

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info