Last 10 levels should each require a bossfight to advance until Level 100.

"
"
Acaste7 wrote:

Or write down suggestions of your own.

I suggest you never suggest anything else again ever.

rofl
I suggest you don't worry about other people. I mean who gives a fuck if one guy is 100 in two weeks or two years or never
Git R Dun!
There is no reason to level to 100 unless you pvp. Those 10 points past 90 give nothing at all but life. Lol at people thinking having toons past 90 is something of value in this game.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 28, 2018, 9:14:18 AM
I like the idea though. No need to make it every level though. Cap at 90 until you kill Map Izzy. Cap at 92 until you kill Normal Atziri, etc...

Most players wouldn't even notice the change but it would make these boss fights more meaningful.
"
Acaste7 wrote:
To make the game more competitive, skill-based

LOL
"
Acaste7 wrote:
To make the game more competitive, skill-based and less grindy, I truly, honestly believe that the final 10 levels should all have a mandatory unique bossfight starting from level 91 until 100 in order to advance the last 10 levels. So people getting first 100 would actually be an awesome achievement.

Enough of farming low level blue maps to grind to 100. Make the last 10 levels truly hardcore!
This change will also be an incentive for people to start making balanced, all-around effective builds and not just concern themselves with silly clearspeed nobody cares about.

You all know this is a good idea, let me hear your warcries, exiles :>

Or write down suggestions of your own.

What a bold suggestion.
"
Head_Less wrote:
There is no reason to level to 100 unless you pvp. Those 10 points past 90 give nothing at all but life. Lol at people thinking having toons past 90 is something of value in this game.

Going from 90-100 on my current build I get...

26% increased flask effectivness
10% increased flask duration

2 jewel slots which equal ~90-100hp which is around an additional 300 hp on character. My minions stand to gain around 15% increased attack speed, 20-30 more flat phy or move speed, or 10% more blind/taunt on hit.

It's definitely something.

Most HC build get all the life they need by 80 so everything especially 90-100 is gaining quite a lot of dmg.
What they need to do is cut it out with the damned xp penalty and bring something smarter into gameplay to replace that. I don't really know what exactly that could be, but the answer might revolve around reducing portals from maps, from 8 to 5 perhaps, or even 3; increased by each party member present when opening it (after using the maximum amount of portals) or maybe try making bosses heal while inactive.
Your idea could be good but it JUST doesn't fit in the current game state, other things need to change in order to do that. I like the idea of last levels being a challenge of a different sort instead of a struggle with freaking xp penalty.
"
Head_Less wrote:

Well, that makes OP have a point though. If it doesn't have any value, then it would be great if it had it other than for PvP.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
I like people who havnt gone past 90 talk about getting to lvl 100. EleFuckingGiggle.

Yeah, because no-one of those could possibly know what you endure playing a level 93 character in Path of Exile. It's like, go home noob, you wheren't there, man!
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info