Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

"
Thadenkeen wrote:
"
corkky wrote:
the dam game is free, quit complaining about an optional purchase ya big babies!

Agreed!

If you don't want it, then Don't Buy! Beauty of FTP...

Personally, I am going to buy it. I need it and it supports the game..

Thanks GGG..

Regards...

the problem is not that people do not want it the issue is that this tab should of been part of the map tab considering everything in it except the offering of the goddess is a map item, and at the very least should be a 50 point item not a 75 since they are very obviously trying to double dip on the map tab which on release was sub par at best.We should no just blindly except everything GGG does as gospel we should criticize and help them to create a better experience for everyone, where all this is doing is showing how willing they are to milk there fan base for any extra penny they can get.
It's funny how everyone says it should have been part of the map or currency stash tab, but give little to no reasoning to why.

Some people stated it just makes sense, it's more consistent, or because they're maps. But they aren't. Maps are a specific type of item that you may augment in order to manipulate your next encounter or dungeon. Fragments lead to specific predetermined encounters that you cannot augment in any way (Though, it would be insane to sextant shaper's realm or fight a corrupted version of uber atziri).

They're not currencies either, since currencies in this game have innate crafting properties, which fragments do not.

Arguably, Offering to the Goddess and Divine Vessels don't fit in the "fragments" theme in any way, but I'm not one to complain about extra stuff in my favor.
I don't post a lot, but I feel I have to speak up.

Not for nothing, but no one is forcing anyone to buy anything.

It has been said plenty of times, but PoE is a free game. You can complete all the content without paying a cent. That, added with the fact this isn't a 'pay-to-win' game (which I truly appreciate), is pretty impressive this day-in-age.

Please remember that these are optional upgrades, some being purely cosmetic (xmog) while others are Quality of Life (stash tab upgrades, char slots).

I'm not trying to be mean, but if you don't want to pay for them... then don't buy it? I simply think about the hours (and hours, and hours) of free gameplay GGG has provided me, hence why I have no issue supporting their cause to help them continue producing awesome content!
Unlike all the crybabies before me, i completely agree with this tab. It is a free game, it is an optional tab. I'm buying instantly not only for the QoL it brings but to support the game for the awesome content it brings free of charge.
Thank you and keep up the good work GGG!
When are we getting the "Stash Tab" Stash tab? so we can store our many stash tabs, within a stash tab?
I want this more than map tab, finally.
"
diablo184 wrote:
"
Thadenkeen wrote:
"
corkky wrote:
the dam game is free, quit complaining about an optional purchase ya big babies!

Agreed!

If you don't want it, then Don't Buy! Beauty of FTP...

Personally, I am going to buy it. I need it and it supports the game..

Thanks GGG..

Regards...

the problem is not that people do not want it the issue is that this tab should of been part of the map tab considering everything in it except the offering of the goddess is a map item, and at the very least should be a 50 point item not a 75 since they are very obviously trying to double dip on the map tab which on release was sub par at best.We should no just blindly except everything GGG does as gospel we should criticize and help them to create a better experience for everyone, where all this is doing is showing how willing they are to milk there fan base for any extra penny they can get.

No it's a map fragment, not a map, can you use a inya's key directly? No then it's not a map
DISGUSTING and such a desperate grab for cash.

As everyone has already said, this should be included in the map stash, FREE.

Just pathetic GGG, pathetic.

Maybe if your MTX were reasonable priced, eg 10% of their current value, peeps might actually buy them, but NO ONE (apart from the 2-4% that you cater for) is going to buy at that price because the majority of the world are not morons.

Disgusted.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
"
ಥ_ಥ wrote:
When are we getting the "Stash Tab" Stash tab? so we can store our many stash tabs, within a stash tab?

My god! This man is a genius , please GGG hire this man for all future projects, Yes I too want the stash tab for stash tabs. The idea of condensing the tabs into sub tab like windows... Make this happen. Here's another 150 bucks gogogo
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Are you fucking serious? Map tab cost 150 points and have no space for fragments. Now you add separate tab for fragments for... 75 points? Really?

Why it's not a 'map tab bundle' and anyone who already bought map tab - recieve fragment tab for free?

You did some similar things before when make bandana as helm attachment and all who already have bandana helm - recieved attachment for free and bandana in shop was transform into a bundle that contain helm and attachment.

Sorry GGG team I really love all of your work but...but I totally AGREE with this player.
No way to buy that for 75 point...
I love to spend my money for useless MTX-es cause I really love GGG and PoE, the map tab is insane, I really like it and fair for 150 point but sadly miss the MAP FRAGMENT tab.
...and now you do that for 75 points...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info