Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

At 75 points ($7.50US) its not that bad of a deal; However, for optics it would have made more sense to add this to the map stash tab as tab "F" and charge 200 points.

Ill buy it on sale, but I hope GGG eventually gives the option to add to the map stash tab...too many tabs already

And while where on this subject GGG...Id buy a "tabs" tab that allowed me to consolidated several tabs under one tab.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Oh shit, please ggg "free stash for players"...
In all honesty, guys, this feels like something that should have been added to other tabs than made into its own. And I don't just mean from a nickel and diming us perspective, because you're pretty good about not abusing us.

However, fragments that get used in the map device are essentially quarter pieces of a uniquer than unique map. Atziri and Pale Council fragments belong in the map tab. This is a bit of a no-brainer and I'm having a bit of a "WTF were they thinking?" reaction.

Breach fragments could go in either currency or map tabs, but they're also a silly fit for this silly tab.

Divines should probably go into the currency tab, and Offerings into maps.

It's a bit late to not be a hassle for you to revert it, but I think you should refund folks for this tab and redesign the other tabs to properly accommodate fragments instead.

If that's just not going to happen, I get it, and I'll probably buy one of these too, because I like giving people money in return for games I love.

But I will be a bit disappointed.
UP NEXT!
Flask tab
Jewels tab
Skill gem Tab

oh and maybe, JUST maybe

leaguestone Tab
3.2 Tab
3.3 Tab
3.4 Tab

and so on!

the new EA has been born!
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
Maaan, I never dropped half of those items. FeelsBadMan
Read on reddit that this was going to be included with the map stash, sad and disappointing to see that GGG had other things in mind. "The improvements we mentioned for the Map Tab are expected in a patch for next week. We apologise for the delay with this! Things have been moving slightly slower due to the holiday season but many staff are returning from their breaks now or are already back so things will pick up again." - Bex (source) https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7pm9a9/something_we_were_all_expecting_when_we_got_the/
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:

At 75 points ($7.50US) its not that bad of a deal; However, for optics it would have made more sense to add this to the map stash tab as tab "F" and charge 200 points.

This is hands down how it should have been but I suppose they would have a hard time making this change after having already released the map tab. Unfortunate it wasn't in the original design.
my wallet is ready
"
Omga4000 wrote:
"

Not for nothing, but no one is forcing anyone to buy anything.

It has been said plenty of times, but PoE is a free game. You can complete all the content without paying a cent. That, added with the fact this isn't a 'pay-to-win' game (which I truly appreciate), is pretty impressive this day-in-age.

Please remember that these are optional upgrades, some being purely cosmetic (xmog) while others are Quality of Life (stash tab upgrades, char slots).

Yes, you might be able to finish all content without paying a cent, but you will never match the top players without paying for additional stash tabs. Thinking about the amount of items I have, I could have never fitted them into the 4 basic stash tabs that are given to you in the beginning.

When a game rewards a player (not in a purely cosmetic way) and tips the scale to those who pay, that's a pay-2-win game.
We did not sign-up for such a thing.

Now it's true that no one is forcing you to purchase anything, but I have spent thousands of dollars (even when I didn't really have the money) because I BELIEVED in this company, believed in this game, believed in their way, and I am now getting slapped in the face.. Really hard.

I can technically only handle with 4 tabs, but come on. You know it is definitely not the same, and players who pay get an obvious advantage. If I do not keep purchasing those "optional" upgrades, I will be left behind. I was promised a certain mantra when GGG introduced us this game, and that mantra is now crumbling slowly. A shame to see this day.

This argument begs the question... if you love the game that much and also want to compete with the players who help keep GGG in business.... why are you complaining? That's like saying you can go play basketball in the park for free with the rest of the neighborhood, but if they all buy nice shoes and you're playing in flip flops then it's not fair that they are paying to have an advantage. Play in flip flops or buy your own damn shoes. Play the way you want to play. All things considered, buying a $60 supporter pack for PoE and playing for 100 hours is still a way better value than paying $80 for a game with a 40 hour long story. I think your attitude compared to the value of the game needs to be re-calibrated.
Hey, GGG

I never post onto these forums but i read the news every day, but i felt like i had to post.

Before hastily posting i read through the 9 pages that were already written, and i have gathered that no matter if this is right or wrong (you can and people have argued both sides) the point is it feels like it is being received negatively.

I dont read reddit really but my two cents are: Since tentions are very high around predatory lootboxes (Destiny 2, EA in general) this was indeed ill timed, and i think even if it is fair, it was a blunder and should not have been pushed. Maybe if you implement more fragmants or something.

Personaly i felt cheated. I think you have built up a lot of consumer good will, and this alone wont destroy it, but please note the reaction and even my solid gut first feeling as "WLeee rly?!"
I tried to reason with myself, but Chris have said it in the past that Stash Tabs make by far the most money, and i think this is just pushing the envelope a bit too far.

Maybe because of the botched map tab sale which i was "nah, u cant even search" im not sure, but please take care of your public perception.

You are held to the highest of standards because you have proven to be one of the best developers. Please keep this up, and make sure you dont concoct a huge drama that could end in some negative PR or fans turning sour.

Its never in one step, its step by step and this feels like not the first step in recent times.

I love you guys, i support however i can (no supporters, but small buys as im from poor country)

Pls fix this mess somehow.

Cheers,
G

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info