Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

So much goddamn salt in here.
Wow, a new low by GGG.

Whats next, the prophecy tab.

There's being greedy, pathetic and downright despicable, and then there's this... Just WooooW.
"
Omga4000 wrote:
"

Not for nothing, but no one is forcing anyone to buy anything.

It has been said plenty of times, but PoE is a free game. You can complete all the content without paying a cent. That, added with the fact this isn't a 'pay-to-win' game (which I truly appreciate), is pretty impressive this day-in-age.

Please remember that these are optional upgrades, some being purely cosmetic (xmog) while others are Quality of Life (stash tab upgrades, char slots).

Yes, you might be able to finish all content without paying a cent, but you will never match the top players without paying for additional stash tabs. Thinking about the amount of items I have, I could have never fitted them into the 4 basic stash tabs that are given to you in the beginning.

When a game rewards a player (not in a purely cosmetic way) and tips the scale to those who pay, that's a pay-2-win game.
We did not sign-up for such a thing.

Now it's true that no one is forcing you to purchase anything, but I have spent thousands of dollars (even when I didn't really have the money) because I BELIEVED in this company, believed in this game, believed in their way, and I am now getting slapped in the face.. Really hard.

I can technically only handle with 4 tabs, but come on. You know it is definitely not the same, and players who pay get an obvious advantage. If I do not keep purchasing those "optional" upgrades, I will be left behind. I was promised a certain mantra when GGG introduced us this game, and that mantra is now crumbling slowly. A shame to see this day.

So by your logic having extra stash tabs is a guarantee to be a top, pro player, #1 place on leader boards correct? SO all you have to do is buy stash tabs to hold all them awesome leveling uniques that drop, or do you just store your trash gear taking up space. anywho. thats your logic, thats the ONLY reason those guys at the top are sooo good. got it, p2win guys. POE is pay2win, all you whales out there just buy them tabs, you too will be #1... gtfo and get good if you want to be at the top. The reason all the top players have so many stash tabs is because they are soo good at the game that they hit the places of end game you cant, and well purchase tabs to store all them godly tier items and goods.. not the other way around. they could just sell all the stuff they dont need , but because they effectively hit end game, and most of them are the ones providing the rest of us with top tier items, and most of the currency, of course they need to buy more tabs... there a reason for them to hold onto items they craft, so are you selling mirrored and top tier items yet? all your characters lvl 100 ? noo.. oh ok then when you get there please come back and respond to this then....An no I'm not a top player, but i have a crap ton of tabs, as i like to hold a collection..
"
"
ಥ_ಥ wrote:
When are we getting the "Stash Tab" Stash tab? so we can store our many stash tabs, within a stash tab?

My god! This man is a genius , please GGG hire this man for all future projects, Yes I too want the stash tab for stash tabs. The idea of condensing the tabs into sub tab like windows... Make this happen. Here's another 150 bucks gogogo

/this
> An unexpected disconnection occurred.

-.-
depends how many fragments in PoE will come becouse for now this is not good maybe in next updates where fragments will dominate some part of PoE
just buy upgrade pack but this stash is NOT getting my points.
Working but also playing too!
You are going a bit too far guys...
So many salty people in this thread... GGG puts out QUALITY FREE CONTENT for all of us, they need to make money somehow. Stop being so whiny.
Finally I have no more interest in buying those stash tabs.
Lol all these salty players cried about map stash tab also. Cried about the quad tabs. Cried about nerfs. To much crying everytime ggg does something.
This is a positive, its in no way required.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info