Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

"
Glithin wrote:
Read on reddit that this was going to be included with the map stash, sad and disappointing to see that GGG had other things in mind. "The improvements we mentioned for the Map Tab are expected in a patch for next week. We apologise for the delay with this! Things have been moving slightly slower due to the holiday season but many staff are returning from their breaks now or are already back so things will pick up again." - Bex (source) https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7pm9a9/something_we_were_all_expecting_when_we_got_the/

If you look a bit more carefully at your source you'll see she was responding to a comment about map tab search and never said anything about the fragment subtab requested at the top of that thread.
At least, could it be a part of the map stash tab if we have both the fragment and map tab please?
Lmao yall complaining about Map Fragment stash tabs that is only 75 microtransaction coins... wait until you see the price of Currency shard tab when they redo the currency tab.
IGN Contact: luckyonel||ChokeYoChicken||ChokeYoFamily||ChokeYoHamster||ChokeYoGorilla
Last edited by luckyonel on Jan 25, 2018, 8:51:41 PM
here is new tab(maybe next year, but remember this post. IT WILL BE ADDED!!!!!!!)

Hiy giys we innicinmints niw tiiiibbb.

its quad currency!!!
you can hold currencies, fragments, essences in one tab!!!!
yihaaa, c'monnnn, buy it, buy it
Thanks for this utility tab will get it once the next league's support pack comes out :3 Thank you for doing this as it's been something people have been asking for for awhile :)
Free game no bitching Kappa
Damn, I've been wanting one of these for a while now. I think its a good idea, and I would definitely want it separate from my map tab anyways. Going to wait for a sale though, 75 points is a bit much. Would have bought immediately at 50
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

yes. yes they could.
What it should look like

"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

Yes, but that's not gonna make any sweet sweet $

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type