Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

This seems like something somebody would post as a joke. It's 75 points too. Meaning that if you have 0 points and buy the point packs you'll need to spend $10 so you get 100 funbux and can spend 75 to access this tab. Hilarious.
"
corkky wrote:
the dam game is free, quit complaining about an optional purchase ya big babies!

Agreed!

If you don't want it, then Don't Buy! Beauty of FTP...

Personally, I am going to buy it. I need it and it supports the game..

Thanks GGG..

Regards...
you know...... i effin love PoE and i support the hell of out them when i can 100's of dollars into cosmetics...BUT.. when you do stuff like this is really when your most loyal supports get ticked off this SHOULD be apart of the currency stash tab or the map stash tab OR EVEN an upgrade feature to it.... this is another thing i will most definitely not be getting. it's a damn shame that when this was brought up as a feature that you guy even considered it.

with that rant over (FeelsBetterMan) could we please get some "Priority Feature"? when you're slammin down maps and stashing while you own a currency stash tab the stuff should go straight to the currency stash stacks, same goes for maps, essences, div cards , and now even the "FRAGMENT$ $tash Tab$"
Yeah, it is part of another tab you big babies - the standard tabs that you get for free. If you don't want to buy this tab, don't. Stop whining about everything.
75 Points is to much for that.
Last edited by zio_kose on Jan 25, 2018, 8:12:59 PM
i am usually pretty happy with the tabs that they add to the game but this feels like a really scummy one to add since these should be in the map tab already, i am really disappointed that they are going with this blatant rip off as opposed to making the map stash tab(which was already a bit of a disappointment when it came out) as good as a lot of us hoped it would be, i would even prefer this to be an upgrade to the map tab for like 5 dollars, it should not be a stand alone tab and GGG should consider the bad taste this will leave for a lot of players.
"
Ishiga25 wrote:
There's only so much they can give us for free, guys. C'mon now.

but this is something that should have the tab of maps that I bought
Generador de filtros; Hecho en Java por mi: https://github.com/jhonsoul/GeneradorFiltrosPathofExile/tree/master/src/ejecutable
Instabought
"
xxArturoxx wrote:
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs
yes it could

It could, but its better business separate all tabs and sell them one by one.. Anyway, I dont give more money from my pocket to separated "map tab"
Last edited by KeijoKuningas on Jan 25, 2018, 8:18:20 PM
Whoever the new product manager is...fire him/her...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info