Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

This should have just been added to the map tab tbh...
YES JUST YES
Atleast the league is basically over (well march but got my 37 and took a break) so watch list until sale.
Still we are not able to permanently save the order and name of the stash tabs between leagues. It's a pain to have to organize them every time.
I don't want to sound ungrateful, but $7.50 is priced too high for this...

These items should of been split between the Currency and Map tabs if you ask me...
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

It cannot be due to how the items are handled.
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

Exactly my thoughts, but then again maybe it's easier for them this way. Have a feeling I might need to get more than one of these though
I bet this whole tab was another section after the unique map tab before they realized they could milk us more. You're getting too greedy GGG. Separate abyss supporter packs. Fire and Ice combining into a 3rd set that makes you destroy the original sets so you have to buy them each twice.

You're trending in a very bad direction.
Last edited by Ticklebear on Jan 25, 2018, 8:19:45 PM
As a gaming company who believes micro-transactions should not cause a pay-2-win state,
I seriously do not understand what is happening lately...

Of course we wanted a better place to hold our items, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.
Very disappointed of you GGG :(
Love this; thanks, GGG!

As for the "can't this be added to existing tabs" folks, consider the players who collect them and sell them or save them up and do a bunch of runs. Not everyone uses them as they obtain them.

And the Currency, Map, & Essence tabs are a good value. 5000 in each stack? A Quad tab is twice the price of a Currency tab. You'd need 9 Quad Tabs to equal the slots of just one 5000 unit stack of currency. Yeah, yeah, but one does not buy a Quad tab for CURRENCY, duh... I bring it up though, as those of us who have been playing since Open Beta remember what it was like trying to save currency in conventional stash slots -- the Currency Tab is definitely worth 75 points if not more.

If you don't like it, don't buy it -- play the game for free. But some of us who love the game and also support it appreciate reasonably balanced choices in how we spend our money. I like that fragments are thematically separate from regular currency and maps. And considering how grindy ARPGs are as a genre, and the fact that Chris said in the video that the fragment tab would be expanded to include any new fragments in the future... I think this is a nice thing to offer us and a fair value compared to the existing tabs. Remember, the Currency Tab was smaller when it first launched and now has been expanded twice with no additional charge to those of us who bought it early on.

One comment said it's "greedy" of GGG to make a fragment stash tab... Hey, now, turn that around. I think it's "greedy" a player wants to play a free game and yet also get all those bulk fragment slots crammed into an already crowded currency tab. Well... Greedy or Cheap. How many hours have you spent in this game? Ever pay $80 for a game whose playtime is only 40 hours? This game is FREE to play. Consider how much time you've spent in PoE and think about how that compares to how much you have financially supported it. Offering us something OPTIONAL that is NEW to purchase is not "greed" ... it is staying in business. Get over yourself.

My only gripe and request of the Fragment Tab, however, would be to make the Breach fragments 5000 and allow us to upgrade them to Breachstones 100 at a time... like how in the Essence Tab you can have 100 of one tier and get to decide when and how many times you do the 3-at-a-time upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info