Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Is this a joke? What a waste... Should have been part of the map tab since all related items are in the same category as maps.... Your forcing us to have to many tabs if we want all the features..... You really have become to greedy at GGG...... A shame.....
Last edited by Darkley on Jan 27, 2018, 7:23:14 AM
+PROS
finaly!

CONS
just like several other "MTXs" these should be way cheaper if not totaly FREE, because it is your game design which is overflooding our stash tabs with tons of currencies and maps and fragments.
you come up with a new FREE in-game feature, that comes with dozens of new "currencies", but you do not give the players a solution for storing those for free.

Just like the Map stash tab, I bought it, but it's hell of GREED! FAR FAR AWAY GGG from your ETHICAL POLICY I have read when I started with this game back in Closed Beta.

PROS of the CONS
at least this tab is not so ridiculously overpriced as the MAP TAB.

Think a bit about this GGG.

I still adore you, but this is something that even my patient eye can't ignore and overlook it.

*just to be clear*
I have absolutely no problem with the price of other types of stash tabs, ie. the QUAD or the Premium tabs, as they are PURELY optional things.
If you would come up in the future with a specialy looking tab, regular one, but with a new GFX style, and it would cost 5000 points, I would not complain at all... because it is pure visual Microtransaction, that does not affects the gameplay in any way.
But the tabs like the map, fragment, div.cards and essences tabs, are somewhat, which is part of the game and yet there is no free way of storing all those, when one considers there are players that play with basic 4 tabs!

Also another thing which should be already LONG LONG TIME implemented and I don't see any reasonable argument why it should NOT be so... to make the VAAL MAP FRAGMENTS .... STACKABLE!
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on Jan 27, 2018, 7:50:04 AM
oh look greedy gear games has found yet another way to rip off their loyal customers, what a surprise...
IGN: Bluntexile
#Make_fragments_part_of_map_tab
Yea... This one should not be its own tab. Integrate it in another tab, make it an optional layout for a normal tab och add more features to it.

This is the first thing in the shop I've felt uneasy about. And so while I think it's a bad one, I'm fine with this tab as a miss-step. Won't buy it, won't judge by it. Future "not purely cosmetic" shop items might sway me one way or the other though.

Here is hoping for the good way!
GGG maybe you can increase stacks to 10 000 size? 5 000 looks really small and heavy limited...
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
you guys are jus agreeing that its bad cause ur hopin that ggg goes back on there decision HOLD STRONG GGG DONT GIVE IN.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
Last edited by xPiranha on Jan 27, 2018, 9:50:00 AM
So is GGG over there like f*ck them we aint changing sh*t.

or they over there like..

Nah they def over there like f*ck them.
"
ChaseTheBag wrote:
So is GGG over there like f*ck them we aint changing sh*t.

or they over there like..

Nah they def over there like f*ck them.

lol naw they are like "well we aint changing anything so let them let it out on one forum ecks dee."
yeah, im sure all of this has been said multiple times before, but

a) I must admit, I had also assumed, when I bought the map stash tab, and then bought one for my brother as well, that eventually I would be able to store my fragments in it. I had presumed the map stash was a work in progress and would be updated like the currency stash occasionally is. It does sting to have been so wrong, and out of pure bitterness I don't forsee myself ever buying this or indeed anything else. May be petty, but yeah, I am kind of a petty person and once I get stung I don't forgive easily.

b) since you have clearly done the coding to stack identical, non-stacking items in a stash tab, can we at least get our maps to stack? Just the normal, non-quality ones (though having unid magic and unid rare without quality stack as well would be pretty sweet too)? That would already be a rather important upgrade for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info