Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

"
Anakro wrote:
First lets get this straight, that guy invested more time than you in the game or atleast was there like 2 years before you went in this game so yeah his opinion is more relevant than yours as he is part of the community since longer and spent more than you, period.

Second he invested money, and more than you, so you speak about intentions?
Man intentions are just wind until you spent money, its not something you can touch or you can use to make your company bigger, so you think this game became what it is today with INTENTIONS and not MONEY ?

Keep dreaming man and speaking about intentions, im working in trading and trust me man, the most important customers are the ones i already know as big buyers, not the one that speak about intentions, you are not a customer yet if its only about "intentions".

And now im going to quote you " I don't really care about the opinion of a random strange teenager on the internet " says the man who doesnt have an idea about how companies think about their customers , oh the irony.

And to finish yeah english is not my native language so f**k my grammar.

you are wrong and I'll show this for you!

FIRST! GGG dont care about who played this game in the past, well just if you are a streamer that can give more player for they, GGG care abou who gonna play the game and pay for old or new products.
Im sorry if Im wrong about this but I NEVER saw GGG team talking with the comunity in the foruns, they just do a main post and let people discuss freely but with moderation about what they say, I never see any moderator or employer talking and discussing ideias, so they dont care about how time of comunity you have!

SECOND! intention is the first step before some one expend his money in a product, theres two kinds go products that people can adquire "consumable" and "durable", when you buy a consumable product you'll need to buy again for consume its obvious but when you get a durable product, that you dont need to buy again, you'll lose valor for the enterprise, you already expend your money and not will need to buy again so you cant give more money for this product any brained man can see that its more than obvious!
Intentions for expend your money in a product is more precious than the fact that you already had expended your money in a product that you dont need to purchase again, learn it please!

THIRD! if you work with trade and think this way so you'll never grow as a trader, a good trader seek for new customers because have all the eggs in the same basket can make you fail when your BIG BUYERS stop to buy with you, its the rule for anyone who work with trade and commerce, seek for more custumers EVER!

FINISH! the commerce exist for intention to buy things, if you have no intention you have no valor, if you already bought a stuff that you dont need to buy again you lose the valor, if you have the intention to buy a product the enterprise need to make you buy this product, its simple and easy to understand!

Enlish isant my language too mate, thank you!
...If It Bleeds We Can Kill It...
"
"
Anakro wrote:
First lets get this straight, that guy invested more time than you in the game or atleast was there like 2 years before you went in this game so yeah his opinion is more relevant than yours as he is part of the community since longer and spent more than you, period.

Man intentions are just wind until you spent money, its not something you can touch or you can use to make your company bigger, so you think this game became what it is today with INTENTIONS and not MONEY ?

Keep dreaming man and speaking about intentions, im working in trading and trust me man, the most important customers are the ones i already know as big buyers, not the one that speak about intentions, you are not a customer yet if its only about "intentions".

And now im going to quote you " I don't really care about the opinion of a random strange teenager on the internet " says the man who doesnt have an idea about how companies think about their customers , oh the irony.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the obvious emotional reaction you have experienced as a direct result of a stranger on the internet. It was never my intention to elicit such a response as you have clearly suffered, and as such I feel it necessary to offer these words of apology, as an attempt at appeasing your sense of entitlement and inflated ego.

Many thanks and regards,
Your Superior

Oh man, thats hard when you can't deal with any argue i listed, let's just try to get on another topic or make cheap jokes, and yeah i had great emotions reading you like for example, laughing at your incapacity of being quick-witted, or being sorry for you but thats just a few examples.

Thanks for the apologies but learn to stay at your place, as hard you would like you couldnt be my superior and i speak for real life atm, know your value and dont try to look bigger than you are because kids do that not real mens , have a good day/night big boy!
Path of Exile - The best game with the worst forum community that will sh*t on every single improvement

Is it the zero bucks price tag that attracts so many entitled (insert swear word of your choice here)s? If this were some other company with a bad weather reference in their name, they would have every single player pour hundreds of bucks into the game, just to be able to play it after so many expansions, but you salty (insert another swear word here)s come on here and complain about being able to buy a convenience item in your free game..

Seriously, in the many years I've been playing video games, I've never seen any other forum filled with so many weirdos complaining about every single thing that gets done to the game..
The dumb is strong in this one
Please start the new league with a copy of my standard tabs.

Instead of having them all with default names and order, please copy what I already have. That will save me 20 minutes of dragging and renaming tabs. Ideally don't make tabs public, but that's much less important/annoying.

I like the new tab, it's a simple quality of life thing that makes what I already do easier. I haven't bought it yet but I will when I have some spare points.
"
Sieegfreed wrote:
"
Anakro wrote:

you are wrong and I'll show this for you!

FIRST! GGG dont care about who played this game in the past, well just if you are a streamer that can give more player for they, GGG care abou who gonna play the game and pay for old or new products.
Im sorry if Im wrong about this but I NEVER saw GGG team talking with the comunity in the foruns, they just do a main post and let people discuss freely but with moderation about what they say, I never see any moderator or employer talking and discussing ideias, so they dont care about how time of comunity you have!

SECOND! intention is the first step before some one expend his money in a product, theres two kinds go products that people can adquire "consumable" and "durable", when you buy a consumable product you'll need to buy again for consume its obvious but when you get a durable product, that you dont need to buy again, you'll lose valor for the enterprise, you already expend your money and not will need to buy again so you cant give more money for this product any brained man can see that its more than obvious!
Intentions for expend your money in a product is more precious than the fact that you already had expended your money in a product that you dont need to purchase again, learn it please!

THIRD! if you work with trade and think this way so you'll never grow as a trader, a good trader seek for new customers because have all the eggs in the same basket can make you fail when your BIG BUYERS stop to buy with you, its the rule for anyone who work with trade and commerce, seek for more custumers EVER!

FINISH! the commerce exist for intention to buy things, if you have no intention you have no valor, if you already bought a stuff that you dont need to buy again you lose the valor, if you have the intention to buy a product the enterprise need to make you buy this product, its simple and easy to understand!

Enlish isant my language too mate, thank you!

Hey there !

Yeah you got your points but it doesnt apply to everything, like for example they do listen to the top players and its not only streamers, i have an not so far example like when they decreased the exp rate at higher levels.

Are they streamers ?
No, they might be players sharing account but still they are harcore gamers and not streamers as its a bannable thing.

Then you speak about the way you sell things, alright makes sense but still doesnt work for everything.
Im ok they create "durable stuff" but they keep creating things again and again and in every kind of trade or commerce the first kind of peeps you target are the customers you already have and thats why you have fidelity programms like everywhere or stuff like that because you know there is way more chances they gonna buy your product than peoples that dont know you or your company, im not saying you dont care about the others but your focus is always for those first.
Fidelised customers got more intentions than simple strangers like 80% of the time.

And i can add a question to that , most of the time companies ask for their customers if they are satisfied or stuff like that etc, and only sometimes they ask for "strangers" what they think about it, why the difference? And im not speaking about the way they design products or create "needs" thats just marketing there, thats something different.

Because they care about their customers first.
If you take care of your base of customers (in every way , like not screwing the products you offer etc etc) there is no reason you lose them.

And even if you loose them we are actually speaking about low amount of money there, so its about the community and not single peoples,but alright lets take it to bigger amount.
Your logic dont go so far, like how can i loose all my big buyers ?

In every kind of job if you loose all your big buyers you are fucked and you made something really wrong for that.
So you are saying if i failed and lost my big buyers its ok and lets just find new people ?
(new people, i will maybe fail with)
If this happens you are bad, period.

You always seek and get new buyers if you do a good job but you have more attention for your customers than the strangers thats all.

"FINISH! the commerce exist for intention to buy things, if you have no intention you have no valor, if you already bought a stuff that you dont need to buy again you lose the valor, if you have the intention to buy a product the enterprise need to make you buy this product, its simple and easy to understand!"

And who got the most intentions to buy things ? The customers that spend on long term. Because you know they gonna buy like 90% for sure.
"
Rafurion wrote:
Stop complaining. This is good stuff. Keep up the good work GGG!

We MUST complain. If we don't they'll keep realeasing this easy-to-code cash-grabbing bull**** and make it the standard of further releases. As a community (and also customers) we hold responsibility on how low we draw the line of content expectation. Approving and buying this means GGG might:

Step 1: Release more unstackable content
Step 2: Release a tab for it

It's stupid to support that, don't do it. Quality content is the way of great developers to not only gain money, but to also please their playerbase. Releasing items you can't stack (even though they don't have any different version between them, thus making stacks viable) and then releasing a tab for it is sad at least, and feels like you're making the wrong kind of joke to people who support the game. If your morale and good judgement doesn't sets any alarms upon this garbage, then you might check both. It's like buying the cure to the same person who brought the disease, and we're the hostages of that until we react to it.
Yup, well...I have to agree with the fact that this could have been integrated to the currency stash tab easily. I understand GGG needs to make a profit but these stash tabs may never end. What's next? the return of legacy stones? I'll definitely grab a fragments tab because it's super useful. But I am disapointed to see where all this is going. just think about the immense amount of stuff a new player needs to get if he really wants to start playing this game. With all these shards/fragments/currency/maps, it is impossible for you to manage all of this with the 4 core tabs the game gives you.

good stuff...but highly overkill.
Another dev jumps on the corporate greed train... guess it's time to find a new game to play cuz this is some EA level bullshit.
"
Anakro wrote:
Hey there !

Yeah you got your points but it doesnt apply to everything, like for example they do listen to the top players and its not only streamers, i have an not so far example like when they decreased the exp rate at higher levels.

Are they streamers ?
No, they might be players sharing account but still they are harcore gamers and not streamers as its a bannable thing.

Then you speak about the way you sell things, alright makes sense but still doesnt work for everything.
Im ok they create "durable stuff" but they keep creating things again and again and in every kind of trade or commerce the first kind of peeps you target are the customers you already have and thats why you have fidelity programms like everywhere or stuff like that because you know there is way more chances they gonna buy your product than peoples that dont know you or your company, im not saying you dont care about the others but your focus is always for those first.
Fidelised customers got more intentions than simple strangers like 80% of the time.

And i can add a question to that , most of the time companies ask for their customers if they are satisfied or stuff like that etc, and only sometimes they ask for "strangers" what they think about it, why the difference? And im not speaking about the way they design products or create "needs" thats just marketing there, thats something different.

Because they care about their customers first.
If you take care of your base of customers (in every way , like not screwing the products you offer etc etc) there is no reason you lose them.

And even if you loose them we are actually speaking about low amount of money there, so its about the community and not single peoples,but alright lets take it to bigger amount.
Your logic dont go so far, like how can i loose all my big buyers ?

In every kind of job if you loose all your big buyers you are fucked and you made something really wrong for that.
So you are saying if i failed and lost my big buyers its ok and lets just find new people ?
(new people, i will maybe fail with)
If this happens you are bad, period.

You always seek and get new buyers if you do a good job but you have more attention for your customers than the strangers thats all.

"FINISH! the commerce exist for intention to buy things, if you have no intention you have no valor, if you already bought a stuff that you dont need to buy again you lose the valor, if you have the intention to buy a product the enterprise need to make you buy this product, its simple and easy to understand!"

And who got the most intentions to buy things ? The customers that spend on long term. Because you know they gonna buy like 90% for sure.

hey there!

I agree about my example not be a global rule but is a logic sense for commerce, every product has differents ways to be commercialized. I agree too about they respect the opnion of 0.1% (or less) hardcore players, not need to be a streamer but I dont believe they gatherer information and opnions of this 0.1% players in foruns and discussions, I never see any inquite for players in foruns, please correct me if Im wrong about this.

I agree about logic is focus in loyal customers but once they already bought a stuff that he never gonna need to buy again they dont have a valor for the enterprise, happy customers will definitily continue expending his money with new products but the fact is we just have valor when we bought the points or supporter packs, where we gonna expend our points do not realy mether for GGG, what they do for we continue expending money? they price things higher than really worth, I know how GGG can make more people expend more money with the game but I'll not won nothing sharing this with they for free.

Feedback for customer make they feel usefull, trusted and important, people want to feel like his opinions make any diference, that make people buy more because they trust and believe the enterprise care about his opnion and will do all as possible to make the product or service better for him.
Feedback for possible new custumers is for make they have the curiosity to try the product, and the same situation to feel they will do some diference for the enterprise, its the bait from ealy acces games that give the ilusion that players will help in the development of the games.

Lose all your big buyers is possible if they lose the trust in your service or product, talking about PoE, some things looks so greedy that make people question if they want or not continue supporting the game, like me for example.
I dont agree about this Fragment Stash must be free or added in Map or Currency Stash but I think its overpriced, 50pts as normal price is a reasonable price for be payed, its have the same reach of usefull as a Divination Stash, if you hold ten full fragments parts and dont use theres something wrong... normal people sold or use this framents as they can, useless fragments are sold, its part of the game, so 75pts is overpriced! and it make, and others things like xp example you said, make me lose my will to "donate" for GGG.
so I have no valor for the enterprise, and I was to be an important customer, I start buying (dumb) points till I buy Legacy Supporter, I call 4 friends, who expend more money than me, for play with me, but I have no valor...
do you saw any GGG employer talking about the discussion? as I said we have no valor after we expend our money here, all they do is come with new content to make we continue playing for buy new packs for get more points for buy new overpriced stuffs!

Im not saying GGG is wrong about won money with the game, dont do mistakes to think its a Free to Play game, its not, as I said in another post its a Free to Pay game, GGG dont give nothing for free, all is a bait for get our money, is it wrong? not, definility not! we like to play the game so we expend our money on this, its ok but comeon, no need overprice stuffs greedily.

I agree about loyal customers continue buying cosmetics but just dumb people do it at any cost!

All this posts will have any result? no, they will keep the overprice and probabily will never touch in this issue, people will complain for some time then will bought this product, the brainless fanboys will continue defending the GGG at all cost and the life will continue, greed wins!
...If It Bleeds We Can Kill It...
"
"
Anakro wrote:

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the obvious emotional reaction you have experienced as a direct result of a stranger on the internet. It was never my intention to elicit such a response as you have clearly suffered, and as such I feel it necessary to offer these words of apology, as an attempt at appeasing your sense of entitlement and inflated ego.

Many thanks and regards,
Your Superior

The little twit thinks he's a troll...

lol git gud.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info