Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

Not everyone is able to spend money for virtual junk every now and then. Please update the already existing PAID features......
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Hallirious
Unacceptable
was this necessary?.. well, no. sorry GGG but this one just feels like a cash grab.
Second time i feel like i got scammed, first was when i discovered that i couldn't store all my map in the same map stash tab. I'll have to keep my money until the map stash tab is corrected.
Ty great tab don't listen to the whiners.
"
"
Reinie wrote:
"
Just to add a little feedback GGG if you're reading this.

I was planning on purchasing the Map / Essence and Card tabs next week with the points from one of the $60 supporter packs, long overdue... however I'm extremely disappointed that fragments were not included with these and have been released as a separate tab.

I completely respect that GGG need to secure their revenue streams, but this feels too much. I strongly believe that fragments should have been included in the pre-existing storage tabs and releasing it separately as you've done, feels like a cash grab.

As such, I'll no longer be buying the Map / Essence and Card tabs, nor supporter pack.

If you change your mind and include fragment storage in either of these three, then I'll revert my decision.

jee wizz, mister, you look so important. Let's get right on that for you

As you appear to be the ONLY person incapable of seeing the bigger picture and actual truth; I'll break it down for you.

You've obviously bought plenty of supporter packs; that doesnt make your opinion any more relevant than mine... what makes our opinion relevant and important to GGG is not how much money you've spent in the past, but how much money you intend on spending in the future.

Aka, my intention to invest in supporter packs means that my opinion is relevant to GGG...
(Maybe not to yourself, but, let's face it, I don't really care about the opinion of a random strange teenager on the internet)

First lets get this straight, that guy invested more time than you in the game or atleast was there like 2 years before you went in this game so yeah his opinion is more relevant than yours as he is part of the community since longer and spent more than you, period.

Second he invested money, and more than you, so you speak about intentions?
Man intentions are just wind until you spent money, its not something you can touch or you can use to make your company bigger, so you think this game became what it is today with INTENTIONS and not MONEY ?

Keep dreaming man and speaking about intentions, im working in trading and trust me man, the most important customers are the ones i already know as big buyers, not the one that speak about intentions, you are not a customer yet if its only about "intentions".

And now im going to quote you " I don't really care about the opinion of a random strange teenager on the internet " says the man who doesnt have an idea about how companies think about their customers , oh the irony.

And to finish yeah english is not my native language so f**k my grammar.
Last edited by Anakro on Jan 27, 2018, 5:30:27 PM
I think it's should be "upgrade" to map stash for few points idk.. maybe 30?
I know it for supporters, if u don't wont it u don't buy it.
But I rly think its nah for alone tab.
1st currency tab i won't be buying, the map fragments and such should go into the map tab not an extra one since they will be used at the same dam time.
Why did they make this tab a separate tab to the currency or map stash tab?

Its literally a cash grab. The map stash at least made sense to be its own tab.

But a separate Fragment stash tab? Wasn't that already covered by the extra bit in the currency stash tab? Or will that be removed now to get people to spend cash in order to buy this new tab?

Its never going to end is it?

And why are people defending this decision? lol. Honestly I feel they are they devs making new fake accounts with fake "Supporter" tags just to get people to spend money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info