Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

I wish this included agnerods. its a pain to keep them to complete the set for a vinktars.
thx ggg for this. and for those complaining, stop it. this is a free game. thats gets free content every 3months. gets updates and bug fixes every week. the servers cost, the people that works for the company cost money. dont wanna spend money on the game, dont spend. use the regular tab to put your fragments.

im also a ps4 player and for example destiny 2 got a dlc that costed 35 dollars and you get 2hours of gameplay. they need like 2 weeks to fix a little bug. and this is for a fully priced game.so stop complaining.

thx ggg for this. the next think i want is that curency maps and fragments to go automatically go in their tabs when i click on them :)

and another thing watch the video for this tab. this is not the final form of this tab. they said that they will add more to it in the future with the new content.
Last edited by Ikariam on Jan 27, 2018, 1:45:39 AM
i dont buy this tab. thx
GGG has changed their politics and behavior towards their players - i stopped supporting because of their greedy attitude. let us pay for every little feature.
Without spending money you rly can't enjoy the game anymore. free 2 play becomes a farce

if this course goes on, the game will cost a monthly fee in a few months...

a friend of mine stated in closed beta, tha PoEs only reason is to prepare for PoE 2 which definitely won't be free to play - i guess he is right...
it is unbelievable when people start crying for free stuff in this game path of exile is on the very top when it comes to a free game genre. if you really like the game and want to play it you can do it in starting 4 tabs and if you really want comfort buy stash tab bundle, currency tab and upgrade one normal tab to premium for easy trade in total you need around 20$(discount prices)but as i said you can even do it in starting 4 tabs.
"
Just to add a little feedback GGG if you're reading this.

I was planning on purchasing the Map / Essence and Card tabs next week with the points from one of the $60 supporter packs, long overdue... however I'm extremely disappointed that fragments were not included with these and have been released as a separate tab.

I completely respect that GGG need to secure their revenue streams, but this feels too much. I strongly believe that fragments should have been included in the pre-existing storage tabs and releasing it separately as you've done, feels like a cash grab.

As such, I'll no longer be buying the Map / Essence and Card tabs, nor supporter pack.

If you change your mind and include fragment storage in either of these three, then I'll revert my decision.

jee wizz, mister, you look so important. Let's get right on that for you
Last edited by Reinie on Jan 27, 2018, 4:05:19 AM
#Make_fragments_part_of_map_tab

No way I'm buying it
No. Just no.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
And of course the shining protectors swoop in here, defending GGG at all costs, calling the atmosphere here nothing but salty, unfair and shrewd.

Well guess what, good guys. Nobody here is questioning that GGG needs funds to live on.

It's not about whether they make money. It's HOW they make it that bugs us.

If someone tries to sell you a postcard on the streets for 50 $, what's your mentality? "Oh, this person needs money to live on just like i do, and nobody is forcing me, therefore this demand is totally reasonable?"

No. You flip out, and you most definitely don't open your wallet.
Last edited by lowgrasswhite on Jan 27, 2018, 5:54:46 AM
It's more about principle and over all how the monetization has become.
When I started playing this game I was extremely happy supporting GGG and would recommend the game to everybody, it was truly free to play, only thing is after 20-40 hours of gameplay they will probably end up buying a few stash tabs.
Now I can't really say that. It is not truly free to play, if somebody would ask now "is this free to play?" the answer is "Well yes, but..." and it seems like it's getting worse.
Sure, people can still use procurment and acquisition and never buy premium tabs even. And have several mules just to keep items... but in a game where efficiency is pretty much the only skill you will then be at a severe disadvantage. It's very pay for convenience now.

Also I really feel like this tab should have been part of the map tab, not only because for me who likes to sustain a lot of the same maps, the map tab wasn't good value with just 72 of each map, but also because it's annoying to have so many specialized tabs.
I already had 50+ premium tabs before all these new tabs started being released. Then they add a quad tab, but you can not combine your old premium tabs. Nope, you are stuck with having a lot of tabs.

I feel that now I have bought the not so great map tab, and they release the fragment tab... what's to say they wont release the map and fragment tab in a few months and we don't get to fix our old tabs?
Then the weirdos, who completely ignore that most posting here have spent hundreds if not thousands already on the game just to support it, will call those not happy cheap. "It's only x dollars".
It's not only about the money, it's starting to not feel that great spending it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info