Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

^ This

Do not need more tabs! It's bad enough scrolling through numbered tabs, now you keep adding more.

Funny I remember when regular stash tabs as going to be "all there is" then quad tabs happened without any form of consolidation. After years you think 200+ tabs is annoying, but now you add these unique stash tabs.

While this tab is appreciated, this is getting ridiculous.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
you could roll the frag tab in to the map tab, grandfather people in that have the map tab, and then bump the price on the map tab for future purchases

my issue is you cant just click the maps and frags in to 1 tab you still have to click into another in order to sort that loot

Also lets get real how many players have huge stacks of uber frags? 1/5 of that tab is pretty much useless - like the mirror and mirror shard slot but at least those are a tiny portion of the currency tab.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 26, 2018, 6:28:04 PM
There should be a Tab for Tabs as well! :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
America wrote:
"
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

i agree... should be add behind the uniques maps on the map stash tab. or even in the currency stash tab for free. It is just not worth it like essence tab. That is my opinion ;)
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
cool, here's some money ;)

(you forgot breach blessings)

This

I like A LOT every special tab (and got them all), but not this one, sorry GGG, I won't buy it.
I hope you wont end up making a fragment league or something like that.
IGN: Gonorreitor
That is just greedy.
You could add it to the map stash or much easier just make the Fragments stack instead of trying to sqeeze out another amount of $$.
I quit supporting.
What troubles you bring now?
I already paid 30$ for the game, how much more do I need to play just to get the needed "USABILITY" for my gameplay?
Hi!
Sorry for my english.
Seems greedy - should have just given a free upgrade to the Map or Currency tab... I ended up buying it, but would seriously question supporting GGG in the future if this something like this happens again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info