Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

"
Nekhii wrote:

Chris explained on the podcast with Zizaran why they could not add it to the map tab or currency tab.
So if you want to find out why just watch it.

And they're LYING....

Any group that can figure out how to make the map tabs work the way they do, could add the additional fragment sections to a Map Tab for fragments. They Are Lying.
"
Ahhzz_POE wrote:
"
Nekhii wrote:

Chris explained on the podcast with Zizaran why they could not add it to the map tab or currency tab.
So if you want to find out why just watch it.

And they're LYING....

Any group that can figure out how to make the map tabs work the way they do, could add the additional fragment sections to a Map Tab for fragments. They Are Lying.

This is what learned with the quad tabs... for awhile they stated the only upgrade capable on tabs was from basic to premium, and that was a "major" overhaul.

It's complete greed that they would split map and "map" tabs.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Releasing this stash as an individual stash is such a dick move lol... and 75 points for that?? GGG u could do better than that. Really dissapointed.
Yeah, this makes me glad I stopped playing this joke of a game lmao

Wish I could take my money back
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

It could, but then they couldn't charge you money for something that's desperately needed as a baseline feature, like the currency and map tabs to begin with.

"We heard players are still having a lot of trouble with stability issues with the game, that's why we are proud to announce the Stability Tab now available on our store!"
Greedy Greed Gays...
Не умеющему соображать, информация к размышлению ни к чему.
Such a ripoff! Should have been part of MAP TAB if u already own it. Why the hell would u have 5 thousand sets of sac pieces anyway.....
"
JoeShmo wrote:
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

It could, but then they couldn't charge you money for something that's desperately needed as a baseline feature, like the currency and map tabs to begin with.

"We heard players are still having a lot of trouble with stability issues with the game, that's why we are proud to announce the Stability Tab now available on our store!"
"desperately" LOL ur serious arent u. its not desperately needed at all. And ill leave it at that.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
Damoochie wrote:
"
Damoochie wrote:
hahaha I was gonna have a bit of a rant about the obvious cash grab this tab is given the ease it could have been incorporated into existing tabs......

but then I realised I'm already using my currency tab spaces to easily handle the breachstones/splinters. Also, I never need anymore than one normal sized tab to keep everything else the new fragment tab holds. It's very easy to organise too as fragments drop less frequently.

You won't get my money this time GGG. It's just not good value beyond supporting you. You'll have to keep storing all my remove only tabs full of frags found in old leagues. And future leagues. Sorry xD

Interesting to note that the frag tab is higher priced than the, infinitely more useful, divination card and essence tabs... O.o
"
xPiranha wrote:
They arent storing ur tabs fulll of frags u are.They arent in ggg way they are in ur way its ur storage.
"
xPiranha wrote:
Yep ur remove only tabs are putting a dent into the game and making it lag. Please remove them ggg is begging u.

Any fucking way... focus on the main point. you're obviously a pro at cherry picking posts and being a cantankerous moron, so ill just say I'm aware it's taking up negligible server space. It's just an amusing caveat i decided to include.
Eh cherry pick posts hm not sure what u mean but I chime in every now an then when i see fit ;p Just cause i take GGG side on this doesnt mean i dnt give them negative feedback aswell ;p especially that burning ground fix they shoulda jus fixed them all ;p(there i am again going off main point right :P) Is it rly amusing though? seems ur quite upset about 28 items not being able to have there own tab for free.Ur gonna be rly upset when GGG jus stops providing content like they do.

It really is all amusing lol The point of my post was for the real haters to understand it's a completely unnecessary tab purchase BEYOND SUPPORTING GGG (and you cherry picked one sentence of my post and tried to make that the focus whilst belittling me). Supporting GGG is good, so get it if you're loaded $$.. but the value for money just isn't there considering these items don't drop much. And I will critique GGG for this and encourage other people who are broke like me to skip this purchase.

Also, it sounds like you're downplaying the value of a "28 item" stash tab and at the same time defending GGG's decision to not include these in existing tabs. Conflicting points.

And "when" they stop providing new content for free (as you confidently state O.o) is the day everyone would expect to have all these tabs included in the price to play. GGG can't have it both ways!

Also, burning ground is a good improvement and I also gave positive feedback regarding this. CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Last edited by Damoochie on Jan 27, 2018, 12:43:51 AM
can we get another TABS for

1. Gems Tab - 100pts : similar concept like maps / Lily's gem shop... that we can search / sort by quality

2. Jewels tab - 100pts : to store regular and unique jewels, to store regular/unique/abys jewels etc.

3. Character tab - 250pts: that we can see all our characters and borrow items from them while playing...

4. Macro Tab - community provided macros can be added here :) : we add macros enable/disable them... like I use a few macros, ItemInfo, DeleteItem, GoTo Hideout (F5) etc...

I will suggest more... we all need want new TABS lol...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info