Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

So who is gonna white knight and deny me on the fact that this isn't a p2w feature . Keep them coming .
chaotic neutral
Sorry GGG,

I am not gonna buy this bullcrap tab, this should, as many others have commented already, be an update to the map stash-tab which already has a steep cost for slightly more convenience.

I will support you in your smart decisions, i will never support you in the bad ones.

I hope you read the comment section for this article this time and see what people think.
Absolutely disgusting way to get more money out of us.

Something like this should be an addition to the Map Stash since they are "Map Related".

Makes me think GGG had a dinner date with those greedy asses from EA.
PoE is not FREE anymore, fact.

So many Items/Variations/Shards/Fragments/More-Maps etc.

a New player joins and is totaly overwhelmed, he has only 4 fucking stash Tabs ! :D

this is a Joke to me, GGG, what are you smoking, share with us!

As for me, i quitted this Game for good after this League, i already can see where this Game goes.

The End of PoE is near.

And btw. i found another Game to waste my time on ( and my money )~
Wanna know how GGG is being greedy bastards?

Look no further then their lightning scorpion pet.

Which is still $100+ USD since it's first release!

A single worthless pet, that is equivalent to that of half my groceries budget.

You know what? Fuck you, GGG. No seriously, fuck you.

Fuck you for being the next EA and trying to strip our wallets just like them.

You raise MTX prices, you raised the League Packs from $40 to $60, and the only pet I ever want in this game is worth $100.

I hope you go down like H1Z1 did.

I'm going to make a voodoo shrine in my closet, and stab a paper cutout of your logo with a knife till you feel it.

Brb, gonna go build it now.
Last edited by raysuko on Jan 28, 2018, 5:40:31 AM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
slowly becoming an end of an era...what ur doin now with this greed thing makes u disgusted in our eyes how the fuck cant u feel it before u do such ugly scum move,same game is out for years with mybe 2-3weeks of new content and stuff which obv. isnt enough to keep us goin on,gets boring quickly..been there done that it only rejects us faster yet u want more money for basically notn,a fkin disgrace and failure ur goin by the same footsteps of those blizz/ea scumbags which everyone hopes they fall for! i guess in near future i ll be deleting this shit becomin sick of it since its turning into the wrong direction..listen u might not read or care about our posts and taughts but eventually u ll realize it when playerbase will be falling down constantly and dont make me start about ridiculous overpriced mtx crap...simply got fed up so fuck yous all
"
coyd wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
omg the greedy players here, is this reddit?

you guys ever calculated how a game can finance 100+ developers and an office with some 100k supporters?

hint hint, it's not by giving away all the core functionality in a meager 12$ map tab which is equal to play a subscription based game for 2 months.

Seems like you payed a lot so far #Kappa

supported in the 1k to 2k$ range actually, just because i wanted their free to play model to work when they started. it worked.

i also got the fragment tab full price. not that i would need it (not the extreme endgame nolifer) but there isn't anything else i don't already have or need but if you compensate them for the fun you have first and then look for some mtx to get for your points you always have plenty of them.

i really wished their "free to play" and "no pay to win" stragegy on the main realm had covered their expenses so there is no need to go into risky endevadours like joining with fuckin microsoft and losing on your core principles with tencent.

but the freebie attitude of people shown with ggg even offering the fragment tab for for pocket money clearly showed me that they attracted the type of players who is also best exploited with mtx boxes to make some profit.

"free to play" and "no pay to win" doesn't work on a bigger scale, sad but true.
"
Btw the game is still free nothing has changed you only buy if you want to, we all played before with no map, currency, divine or fragment remember?
We get free expansions and content every single year GGG has to make money some way!

Your right, it is a free game.

But the way they price their MTX Market is horrible to the core, much like other companies like Daybreak and EA.

Tell me, would you pay $100 for a single lightning scorp pet?

If anyone would say yes, the hypocrisy shows that it's rich assholes around PoE that reinforce the idea to GGG keeping prices high or even raising them higher is a good idea.
another pathetic league no one wants to play..
another trick to compensate the lack of support..

got to do something to be able to pay those 100 employees right.....
IGN: Bluntexile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info