[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

Are the wildfire jewels still mandatory if going the tectonic slam build?
Hi there

I am interested in this build bc i like T slam and not MS. But one question. I thought the endurance charges makes the jugg so tanky. So if T slam consumes them arent we quite squishy or how does it play out. TiA :D
God damn this is one beast build you've made! GG mate! I'm melting everything in front of me! :D
God damn this is one beast build you've made! GG mate! I'm melting everything in front of me! :D
Hi, I am interested into using your build, but I am wondering; why should I use molten strike instead of tectonic slam? or when should I use either?

Thanks
"
PowerfulX99 wrote:
Are the wildfire jewels still mandatory if going the tectonic slam build?

Only if you are using both skills.

"
Skaggys wrote:
Hi there

I am interested in this build bc i like T slam and not MS. But one question. I thought the endurance charges makes the jugg so tanky. So if T slam consumes them arent we quite squishy or how does it play out. TiA :D

That's what makes MS a bit better than TS. More damage and you get to keep your charges.

"
drumcorp1986 wrote:

Thanks!

"
Ramboni wrote:
Hi, I am interested into using your build, but I am wondering; why should I use molten strike instead of tectonic slam? or when should I use either?

Thanks

MS is better in every way in my opinion. TS is just another option.
So I am kind of in a dilemma right now, I cannot decide on how to upgrade my gear exactly, on one hand I cannot understand how I can possibly out-leech the degen from embrace, and also no matter how much I play with my gear on pob and upgrade it, the dps doesn't seem to be enough. How much dps am I exactly hoping for before xoph's blood?

I currently have 5 exalt and 150 chaos, and I was wondering if you can take a look at my character (Called 'Refugee') and tell me how to best spend these currencies. I currently have the weapon and the gloves.

Thank you once again
Does Tectonic slam have potential to do t15 maps and bosses with this build?

Thank you

I feel like chaos damage is a huge problem in incursions... would it be viable to go unrelenting as last ascendency node or would i lose too much dmg (unyielding) or durability due to stun immunity (unstoppable) if i do that?

Those little chaos dicks can really fuck with my day... even thinking of putting in an atziri flask (or at least until i get my hands on a dying sun).
"
Ramboni wrote:
So I am kind of in a dilemma right now, I cannot decide on how to upgrade my gear exactly, on one hand I cannot understand how I can possibly out-leech the degen from embrace, and also no matter how much I play with my gear on pob and upgrade it, the dps doesn't seem to be enough. How much dps am I exactly hoping for before xoph's blood?

I currently have 5 exalt and 150 chaos, and I was wondering if you can take a look at my character (Called 'Refugee') and tell me how to best spend these currencies. I currently have the weapon and the gloves.

Thank you once again

Your character seems to be missing the body armour... i would start there mate, a khaoms gives well above 1k life with all the passive nodes we take.

Also you seem to be playing without the cwdt immortal call molten shell inc duration 4Link which is our emergency survival tool.

I'm currently at lvl 80 and have 0 problems outleeching the embrace since it's fire damage we are taking from it and i got 79% fire resistance (not much left to deal damage after resis).

Edit: lets look at an example for the leech:
lets say you are lvl 80, then you would take 80 x 0.5% of your max life per second.
So currently i'm sitting at 6.5k life, 40% of 6.5k is 2600, now this runs against our fire resistence which is 79%, so we take 21% of that damage == 546!!

Now we are "only" taking 546 damage per second from the embrace, now add to that that i got 414 life regen per second and without regen there is only a mere 132 damage per second left, pretty easy to leech that mate ;)
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Jun 12, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info