[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

"
caerum wrote:
Hi, can you look at my build? , I imagine that the lack of damage is because I do not have the quality of the gems, but why do they kill me so easily? i have 9k armor and all resis caped 6k life in lvl 84 i will have close 7k in lvl 90.

I looked at your profile. I'm not an expert on this build, but I noticed your "Whirling Blades" links in your gloves is using "Multistrike" rather than a "Fortify Attacks". Could this be your issue?

Additionally, You have to be careful what map modifiers you run into. "Elemental Reflect" will absolutely punish this build. I've killed myself several times on an "Elemental Reflect" map mod. It's suicidal in my opinion to do an Elemental Reflect map.
"
Denzik wrote:
"
caerum wrote:
Hi, can you look at my build? , I imagine that the lack of damage is because I do not have the quality of the gems, but why do they kill me so easily? i have 9k armor and all resis caped 6k life in lvl 84 i will have close 7k in lvl 90.

I looked at your profile. I'm not an expert on this build, but I noticed your "Whirling Blades" links in your gloves is using "Multistrike" rather than a "Fortify Attacks". Could this be your issue?

Additionally, You have to be careful what map modifiers you run into. "Elemental Reflect" will absolutely punish this build. I've killed myself several times on an "Elemental Reflect" map mod. It's suicidal in my opinion to do an Elemental Reflect map.

Oh thx mate maybe this be work better but i dont know if this is enought.
Cleared Red Elder T15 map like a tour in the park ez
I have about 5-6 ex right now and I want to make 1 big purchase for the build what is the best upgrade for me?

Dying Sun

Xoph's Blood

Molten Strike Projectile Helm enchant

I guess Dying Sun has gotten a little cheaper lately and is only around 2.5ex but both Xoph and a projectile enchant cost about 5ex

What do you think has the biggest impact and am I ready for T16 and Shaper with this gear? I'm clearing T15 deathless pretty consistently but I have never done Guardians or Shaper before, so looking forward to that with this char.
Sorry for the bump, can someone help on my next purchase please in the post above? The weekend is coming around soon and I'll have some more time to play and get to Shaper maybe?
im still low level with this build but to me seems like xoph>helm=flask
Build is very solid. MS version.
Im playing on SSF and have no other uniques than O-G and Belt of Deciever. Damage is good enough to quick kill t10 bosses (didnt open atlas so much yet). Survivability is very good, can stand indefinitely in a crowd of immortal mobs, because of Poacher Mark+Blasphemy.

Last edited by zarzloy on Apr 28, 2018, 1:50:53 AM
Maybe I'm a noob but can someone explain the interaction between Avatar of Fire (Xoph's) and Watcher's Eye to me?

I hear that as soon as I have Xoph's I should switch to a Watcher's eye that has Fire Penetration when affected by Anger.
Currently I have one that has 33% Physical Damage converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger.
The Fire Pen one costs about 1.5EX right now that I don't have.

Should I take my current one off?

And how does it work, Avatar of Fire converts 50% of my Damage to Fire, and I can't deal non-Fire damage.
Does my current Watcher's Eye make 83% of my damage Fire?
How is a little penetration bettern than an addition 33% of damage total?

Thanks for explaining!

Edit: Got the answer off Reddit, for everybody else wondering. MS already has 50% Fire conversion. AoF (Xoph's) is going to put you over 100% so the Watcher's Eye with Fire Conversion isn't "bad" or "harmful" it's just useless. It's basically a 5% life jewel since it doesn't do anything else.

I'll replace mine with a normal Attack Speed / Crit Chance jewel for now until I can afford a Fire Pen Watcher's Eye.
Last edited by Rhagok on Apr 30, 2018, 12:18:49 PM
How is Oni-Goroshi compared to Disfavour/Starforge for a Molten Strike Jugg?
how about 3.3 we are ok ? or we have to change smthing? awesome build btw really enjoying it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info