[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Inquisitor]

Atziri Video up :) https://youtu.be/OP2KgG8c8Q4
Did an uber today and it kind still hurts, I have the pantheon of reflect and it only stop killing me when I put in a sybil's lament
"
nanog3 wrote:
Did an uber today and it kind still hurts, I have the pantheon of reflect and it only stop killing me when I put in a sybil's lament

You shouldn't be taking any reflect damage though if your attacking the non mirror atziri with the weapon swap setup?
https://pastebin.com/7H7Sb0Kt
I use pob to simulate this bd start with Elementalist. If ELementalist's Ascendancy are all used, it has a
good dps too! Con'sider the witch’s appearance I think there will be more players to paly this bd
Hello

First of all I would like to thank you for this build. Most fun leveling experience so far in this game :-)

Since I am not very experienced player, I have one noob question, though. I don't quite understand reasoning why to use those res auras?

Can I use those gem spots for some movement skill or something else?

"
Guzonjinsin wrote:
Hello

First of all I would like to thank you for this build. Most fun leveling experience so far in this game :-)

Since I am not very experienced player, I have one noob question, though. I don't quite understand reasoning why to use those res auras?

I have to agree with you with it being the most fun leveling experience ;)

From the purity auras, you gain + maximum resistance which is amazing defensively. Normally you can only get 75 resistance. I'm not 100% sure on the math but imagine every time you get hit by a 1000 damage fire attack. You have 75% resistance so your only taking 250 damage. With 80% resistance you would only take 200. So it's essentially 20% reduced damage.

Plus it's makes gearing to cap resistances easier since we a lot of high priority stats on this build.

Last reason is we need to reserve most our mana and life. Since these auras don't reserve as much Mana as others, they fit into the build pretty nicely.
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:
Hello

I have to agree with you with it being the most fun leveling experience ;)

From the purity auras, you gain + maximum resistance which is amazing defensively. Normally you can only get 75 resistance. I'm not 100% sure on the math but imagine every time you get hit by a 1000 damage fire attack. You have 75% resistance so your only taking 250 damage. With 80% resistance you would only take 200. So it's essentially 20% reduced damage.

Plus it's makes gearing to cap resistances easier since we a lot of high priority stats on this build.

Last reason is we need to reserve most our mana and life. Since these auras don't reserve as much Mana as others, they fit into the build pretty nicely.

Thank you very much. Usually i try to overcap resistances through gear (so i am safe in ele weakness maps). But i can see that gearing will be easier :-)

Now I got one more question. Attack speed of around 3.8-4.0 attack per second, is that APS before or after frenzy charges?
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:

Thank you very much. Usually i try to overcap resistances through gear (so i am safe in ele weakness maps). But i can see that gearing will be easier :-)

Now I got one more question. Attack speed of around 3.8-4.0 attack per second, is that APS before or after frenzy charges?

After. You pretty much never want to go above 3.9. It looks like they will be fixing the bug soon. When that happens, 3.99aps is ideal.
"
shrykk wrote:
https://pastebin.com/7H7Sb0Kt
I use pob to simulate this bd start with Elementalist. If ELementalist's Ascendancy are all used, it has a
good dps too! Con'sider the witch’s appearance I think there will be more players to paly this bd

Unfortunately your calcs are a bit off. You have that the enemy is always shocked and that your getting fire pen from casting a lightning spell. Sadly Elementalist is in a really bad spot right now and Inquisitor/Scion is just a much better option. They are reworking ascendancy next major patch so I'm sure the best acendancy for the build will change. If you want to go Elementalist, go for it. Just run Paragon of Calamity over Mastermind of Discord unless your casting a orb of storm before bosses to get the buff.
Hey,
I've been playing this for a few days now and while it's fun, I don't like the squishyness. I think the main issue is that you're understating the budget factor. Your lvl 100 "normal gear" pastebin features the following offenders:

Anger leech / Clarity ES Watcher's Eye: That's 100 ex.
Presence of Chayula: 4 ex
Helm enchant on the Vertex: 6-10 ex

I can live with the latter two, but the Watcher's Eye is a massive investment. Everyone with that kind of currency should get a HH first imo.

If I remove your Watcher's Eye and change it for the "budget" solution of Vitality Leech and no relevant second aura (still costs 2 ex), you only get to ~6.7k ES, which seems really low given that there is no block and leech is capped.
Last edited by Solmyr77 on Jan 23, 2018, 7:05:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info