[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Inquisitor]

"
haipham wrote:
Is this build better than life version. I'm doing life version and wonder if I should switch to LL

more damage more es but more item requested
I would like to know which version works best between Inquisitor or Ascendant?
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
"
I would like to know which version works best between Inquisitor or Ascendant?

I personally would go Inquisitor, a lot more dps late game and I use the build as a boss killer. With my items: 85k damage per ball against shaper on Scion, 116k damage per ball with Inquisitor (+10% increased damage while standing near boss when vinktars is up)

For mapping, Scion feels better because of the extra move speed and you have more then enough dps for bosses.

So really the choice is yours.

Edit: Fixed the vinktars damage
Last edited by illyaink on Jan 17, 2018, 6:39:32 PM
"
shrykk wrote:
"
haipham wrote:
Is this build better than life version. I'm doing life version and wonder if I should switch to LL

more damage more es but more item requested

If you have currency to spend then go it! Never a mistake to get more EHP and DPS.
So i really wanna try a poets pen build but i mainly do mapping with a bit of bossing aswell (cause why not if its possible right?). Would you recommend inquisitor over scion for that?
"
famulor wrote:
So i really wanna try a poets pen build but i mainly do mapping with a bit of bossing aswell (cause why not if its possible right?). Would you recommend inquisitor over scion for that?

I have just started with this kind of build and went Scion LL first. After finding out that the Slayer's overleech doesn't work with ES, I rerolled into Inquisitor (LL again because I bought the gear), which I still need to level.

If I were to start over, I'd probably go with a Scion life based version to make use of said overleech. After all, you don't gain that much from LL. A 4L item with Enlighten and Blood Magic can support 2 low cost auras. One of them would be Discipline, which isn't required in a life based build. There are more factors, but you can read those discussions for yourself if you browse through the guides ;)
"
Solmyr77 wrote:
"
famulor wrote:

I have just started with this kind of build and went Scion LL first. After finding out that the Slayer's overleech doesn't work with ES, I rerolled into Inquisitor (LL again because I bought the gear), which I still need to level.

If I were to start over, I'd probably go with a Scion life based version to make use of said overleech. After all, you don't gain that much from LL. A 4L item with Enlighten and Blood Magic can support 2 low cost auras. One of them would be Discipline, which isn't required in a life based build. There are more factors, but you can read those discussions for yourself if you browse through the guides ;)

Thanks for the response :) you dont happen to know where i can find a life based scion build? I glanced through the forums but dosent seem like i could find anything
"
famulor wrote:
"
Solmyr77 wrote:
"
famulor wrote:

Thanks for the response :) you dont happen to know where i can find a life based scion build? I glanced through the forums but dosent seem like i could find anything

There's tonnes on the scion forum. If your mainly mapping, scion is the way to go. If you want to go budget go life. If you have the currency and still want to go low life for more dps and a tankier character, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2070606
i'm looking for a character to finish my challenges, at least 36, how easy is the shaper using this build? in my first time i just got 1shoted 6 times in my oni-goroshi slayer....

Now i need to choose between inquisitor or scion

This build(inquisitor) can do ULab without much problem?
"
gokudin wrote:
i'm looking for a character to finish my challenges, at least 36, how easy is the shaper using this build? in my first time i just got 1shoted 6 times in my oni-goroshi slayer....

Now i need to choose between inquisitor or scion

This build(inquisitor) can do ULab without much problem?

Both are fine choices.
I edited my guide to say: Scion has faster mapping over Inquisitor, More Es and has more then enough damage for bosses. Scion is probably better from lv 1-91. Inquisitor gets way ahead on dps from lv 92-100 and is better if your using the character as a boss killer.
So if your focusing more on bosses, Inquisitor is always going to have more dps and kill them quicker.
But scion still has a lot of dps and will get you through maps quicker.
You just have to make the choice.

Both can do Uber lab is really easy since you have cull. Shaper was also easy mode (have yet to die to shaper on this build), you can see my first run here: https://youtu.be/uoAiHt6JncE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info