[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Inquisitor]

"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kekislav228/characters
@Rezzzy could you please check out my character, I've got only 5300 es.
I've compared with the pob you provided and gear is not much different.

Hey Kekislav,

When comparing my build to yours there is around 2000 es difference:
832 from watchers eye
177 from my abyss jewel in my belt
106 from my belt
400 from my boots (compared to yours but your boots are waaaaaay better then mine)
150 because I have a extra jewel socket
281 from taking faith and steel on the tree
---------
=1946

Hope that helps!

Also how is the build with a headhunter?
Do you find that you get to much attack speed or do you hit 8 aps so it feels okay?
Does it significantly speed up map clear?

Thank you.
Got it now, didn't think it's so much from watcher's eye, gonna snipe poe.trade for one like yours.
Clearspeed is much better, mostly because of movespeed buffs. Not sure about aps, but since dps is huge it doesn't make any difference I guess, everything dies in a split second.
"

Thank you.
Got it now, didn't think it's so much from watcher's eye, gonna snipe poe.trade for one like yours.
Clearspeed is much better, mostly because of movespeed buffs. Not sure about aps, but since dps is huge it doesn't make any difference I guess, everything dies in a split second.

If you can't get a anger leech one, the vitality leech one isn't to bad on inquisitor since you can pick up Zealot's Oath quite easy and get 1.7%es regen.
Hi,

Thanks for the great build.

How do you manage mana leech ? or just rely on mana regen ?

Looked over your post again and cant find any thing about mana leech or regen...
"
qdlll wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the great build.

How do you manage mana leech ? or just rely on mana regen ?

Looked over your post again and cant find any thing about mana leech or regen...

I say in the faq that you be only need 50 unreserved Mana. This is because the only spell/attack we use is frenzy and that is in a curse on hit setup so it only costs 18 Mana. Your characters natural mana regen is enough to to cast frenzy 8-10 times and if you stop attacking for half a second, you will be at full again.

It's easy to get 120 Mana with a high lv enlighten or taking some Mana nodes on the tree. I would suggest aiming for at least 100 unreserved Mana if you're running a 6 link because it will feel a lot smoother.

And best of all, even if every 10th attack you don't have any Mana, your character will attack automatically with a default attack and your spells will still cast from it.
Last edited by illyaink on Jan 19, 2018, 5:50:25 PM
Hey it's me again :p just coming to show my gear now and say that it's a lot smoother, I haven't tested the dps on guardians or shaper again but I'm pretty sure that it would be better

The enchant still like 20ex on a abyssus .-.
Hey it's me again :p just coming to show my gear now and say that it's a lot smoother, I haven't tested the dps on guardians or shaper again but I'm pretty sure that it would be better

The enchant stills like 20ex on a abyssus .-.
"
nanog3 wrote:

The enchant stills like 20ex on a abyssus .-.

Hey man,

Your gear looks great! That's a good idea for a boot alternative, ill add it to the build.
If you want to throw a bit more money into the build you could try for some higher ES rings.

That sucks about the helm enchant. Hopefully one will woop eventually!
I got into shaper and his guardians again and I have to say that it was a piece of cake, no worries even on chimera, awesome!
Looks really nice, going to try this build soon.

For the 6L setup, i would take Faster Attacks (54% AS) instead of Culling Strike (10% AS) and respec some attack speed nodes from the tree.

For the last link, getting Whispers of Doom (3-4 points) and Enfeeble (or Temporal Chains) would be really good defensively.
Your level 89 tree appears to still be for Scion, so just using your final tree as a guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info