[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Inquisitor]

what should your attack speed be if you're using body swap too? Still 3.8~?
IGN - Imgur
"
Madbeats wrote:
what should your attack speed be if you're using body swap too? Still 3.8~?

Around 8 I believe
"
illyaink wrote:
Okay so I'm running this build ass Occultist now because it's easy to get lots of ES, double curse on a 6 link shavs, No need to get chayula ammy because your immune to stuns and massive ES regen with gift from above + Acendency. You can look at my profile so see how my build is progressing. I'll do a full write up once i have all the gear. It's waaay more budget too!

Tks for amazing build... I'm start ocultist... Copy your profile:)... Please inform any changes or a new tutorial in ocultist...
Play on X1X
"
JamP wrote:
"
illyaink wrote:
Okay so I'm running this build ass Occultist now because it's easy to get lots of ES, double curse on a 6 link shavs, No need to get chayula ammy because your immune to stuns and massive ES regen with gift from above + Acendency. You can look at my profile so see how my build is progressing. I'll do a full write up once i have all the gear. It's waaay more budget too!

Tks for amazing build... I'm start ocultist... Copy your profile:)... Please inform any changes or a new tutorial in ocultist...

Here's my end game tree http://poeurl.com/bOWW
"
illyaink wrote:
"
JamP wrote:
"
illyaink wrote:

Here's my end game tree http://poeurl.com/bOWW

Ouch... Tks again for your time to this.. Any way to farm poet in campaign? This is my start build, and play on Xbox... Many expensive in this moment.
Play on X1X
Last edited by JamP on Mar 9, 2018, 6:42:46 AM
What would be the best level to swap over to low level with shav? At 62 or do we need to wait a bit?
"
sperez06 wrote:
What would be the best level to swap over to low level with shav? At 62 or do we need to wait a bit?

Pretty early with Occ since u get flat ES from the ascendancy. 62 is fine, just run hybrid!
Last edited by illyaink on Mar 9, 2018, 11:14:25 PM
hey mate how are you running all those auras without any reserved mana nodes on?

Im trying to go low life after putting the shavs on, but the bloodrage drains my health till i die, and i cant seem to block it at all. pls let me know.
welp seems like everyones abandoning this x-x.

Im currently lvl 81 occultist version playing this build using Illyanik's occultist guide. it performs very well, but i have yet to push out in maps.

I just never actually went low life before so i am a bit confused honestly. I dont understand how he triggers all those purities with barely any reduced mana nodes, because the blood magic seems to make it an even higher mana multiplier.

I hit an awkward phase, where im only reserving 56% of my life, which, I believe, is hindering the proccing of my pain attunement. I am not very knowledgeable at the game, so I am only speaking of this through my experience playing this build. (the occultist version he has up)

If anyone can help point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm actually running the inquis version still. I just dont see how the occulist damage can be comparable without all those juicy penetration points. He's able to use so many auras because of the enlighten support gems and having a leveled blood magic support gem with quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info