[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Inquisitor]

Anyone wanna sell the helm with enchant if they're done with the build?
Do I still need to use Clarity if I'm not using a Clarity Watchers Eye? Also I was only able to get a Watchers Eye with the Vitality Leech and unaffected by frostbite while affected by purity of ice, am I going to be ok without one of those other better 2nd mods? Lastly which skill tree should I be following as I think there are some different ones of the ones you've listed. Thanks so much can't wait to get this going.

Im also noticing I cant equip my gear due to str/dex requirements. Am I missing something? Im level 92 and followed the skill tree provided. Where did you get the dex and strength to equip the items? so confused.
Last edited by JordanT7 on Feb 15, 2018, 3:46:02 AM
hihi, do we proc "Instruments of Virtue" +30% spell damage if you've cast a spell recently?

how do we proc it if so??

thanks!!
Tell me please a normal link to this build from 1-100 level, as well as tell me in the Shawronnes 6L which 6th gem insert? and when and how and at what level to switch to Low Life?

This is my gear and passive tree on a link, please help me, what use me now on passive tree and gear?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAASzBUII9AmqDFIRLRa_GF0agSBuIvQmlSoLLJwy0UGWRUdFnUmxTLNQMFBCUXRTNVNSVUtd8mHiakNsC20ZcFJ8g3_GidOLjIw2kyea4KIAoqOmmai5rfGus7zqwGbAmtD118_Z_Nte6-7viPAf-Tf53Q==?accountName=DWARF666&characterName=BestiarySoon
Last edited by DWARF666 on Feb 19, 2018, 11:10:29 AM
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Do I still need to use Clarity if I'm not using a Clarity Watchers Eye? Also I was only able to get a Watchers Eye with the Vitality Leech and unaffected by frostbite while affected by purity of ice, am I going to be ok without one of those other better 2nd mods? Lastly which skill tree should I be following as I think there are some different ones of the ones you've listed. Thanks so much can't wait to get this going.

Im also noticing I cant equip my gear due to str/dex requirements. Am I missing something? Im level 92 and followed the skill tree provided. Where did you get the dex and strength to equip the items? so confused.

You do not need clarity if you are not using a clarity watchers eye.
The watchers eye you have is fine.
Skill tree really depends on your items. just aim for the 91 tree i listeted and add/subtract points in things that you need.

Use a lv 1 frenzy to reduce dex :)
"
bbqegg wrote:
hihi, do we proc "Instruments of Virtue" +30% spell damage if you've cast a spell recently?

how do we proc it if so??

thanks!!

The build has so much damage that using spells manually kinda wastes time. You can use flame dask if you want to proc it.
"
illyaink wrote:
"
JordanT7 wrote:

You do not need clarity if you are not using a clarity watchers eye.
The watchers eye you have is fine.
Skill tree really depends on your items. just aim for the 91 tree i listeted and add/subtract points in things that you need.

Use a lv 1 frenzy to reduce dex :)

Thanks for the reply!
Thank you for your awesome guide!
I'll start Bestiary with it, hopefully GGG will not nerf Inquisitor *fingers crossed*

/edit

Not nerfed.. yeah!

Wouldn't Pious Path be an excellent choice for this build?
Last edited by jochen_wuerfel on Feb 27, 2018, 11:25:48 AM
"
Thank you for your awesome guide!
I'll start Bestiary with it, hopefully GGG will not nerf Inquisitor *fingers crossed*

/edit

Not nerfed.. yeah!

Wouldn't Pious Path be an excellent choice for this build?

Herald of Ash buff too!
I'll edit the build when the patch notes/pob is out so I can compare everything :)
Okay so I'm running this build ass Occultist now because it's easy to get lots of ES, double curse on a 6 link shavs, No need to get chayula ammy because your immune to stuns and massive ES regen with gift from above + Acendency. You can look at my profile so see how my build is progressing. I'll do a full write up once i have all the gear. It's waaay more budget too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info