Path of Exile Talent Competition 2018

Okay, time to get something up here.

I hope you guys and gals like it, it sure was fun to make.
"
yy6241 wrote:
'war for the atlas - abyss'

Hi!
I drew pictures related to the expansion pack. ;)

Wow really awesome! this will be my new cellphone wallpaper
j
My Idea is, To be able to make a Race, that includes this characteristic, To put the Tree of Passive Full (that is to say to have all the points) being level 1, but with the purpose of putting the drop of all the items, jewels, skill, currency in a percentage of 000.1% (that is to say almost nothing of drop), thus this race is of the player with more skill at the time of doing trade, recipes, between players and others.

and so the ability of each one is tested, in the sense of evaluating sometimes more the drop sensillo (blue, yellow items), that the unique items are almost impossible to find that killing boses has to be done among several people, since for having a low damage and few items, you have to resort to friends to finish with the enemies.

Thanks for reading this says goodbye, zManuelito - TzPlop

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mi Idea es, Poder hacer una Carrera, que incluya esta característica, Poner el Árbol de Pasivas Lleno ( es decir tener todos los puntos ) siendo level 1, pero con la finalidad de poner el drop de todos los items, joyas, skill, currency en un porcentaje de 000.1% ( es decir casi nada de drop ), asi dicha carrera sea del jugador con mas habilidad a la hora de hacer comercio, recetas, entre jugadores y demas.

y asi se prueba la habilidad de cada uno, en el sentido de valorar a veces mas el drop sensillo ( items azules, amarillos ), que los items unicos sean casi imposibles de encontrar que matar boses se tenga que hacer entre varias personas, ya que por tener un daño bajo y escasos items, tienes que recurrir a amigos para terminar con los enemigos.

Gracias por leer esto se despide, zManuelito - TzPlop
"
newrachan wrote:
Hi all!

I'm a bit obsessed with crocheting and amigurumies, so when I saw the competition, I knew it instantly, what I would like to make. The firstborn is Sin, then came Innocence, and since I still had time, I made Lunaris and Solaris. I hope they are recognizable, and you love them. I definately am :3 (And my kitten too... sry for her hair on the pix :D) Many thanks for inspiring me <3

super cute
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

I really could not see this stupid monster spawning portal because of too many items. Sure, could have known there was one because of those tentacle dudes, but...well... x'D
My amateur soundtrack "Infinity" to the Shaper's space theme. Inspired by "G4F Records" channel, I added an equalizer for the beautiful look. Hope you will enjoy it! :)
https://youtu.be/4HqRoYebdhw
Last edited by Shandr96 on Feb 2, 2018, 2:51:45 PM
"
newrachan wrote:
Hi all!

I'm a bit obsessed with crocheting and amigurumies, so when I saw the competition, I knew it instantly, what I would like to make. The firstborn is Sin, then came Innocence, and since I still had time, I made Lunaris and Solaris. I hope they are recognizable, and you love them. I definately am :3 (And my kitten too... sry for her hair on the pix :D) Many thanks for inspiring me <3

Those are awesome.
Daresso versus Kaom ShadowBox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info