[3.1] UberDan's INSANE Flicker Strike! HC viable, 8k+ HP, sanic clearspeed

"
JalananRusak wrote:
hey guy si recently started to move into this build from oni goroshi, and it seemed to be lacking heavily on damage, im not sure if i am missing something, my profile is open, if anyone is willing to tell me what can i do or upgrade to change it ?

You want WED rolls on both rings (30% at least) AND your belt if you're using stygian. (I recommend using Stygian because you can afford to get more damage on jewels instead of making up resistances, which you seem to be doing a lot on your jewels. You lose 1 abyss socket, but can get far more damage overall with the easy res cap.)

Also you want a lot more flat ele on your jewels.

Set a search parameter on poe.trade for a sum of at least 40 flat ele damage to attacks and sword attacks, and 40 life.

Also you're only using level 11 Wrath, a level 20 or 21 is a lot more damage.

Sword is also not the best, I would highly suggest using a foil with at least 2 APS. A dragoon can have technically higher DPS on the weapon itself due to being able to get 3 prefix ele rolls, but the higher attack speed on a foil will get a lot better DPS overall because it scales all the flat ele we already have on jewels.

Look for a 300eDPS 2APS foil with an open prefix to craft on chance to bleed.

Something like this:
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Jan 27, 2018, 11:37:25 PM
Been having a lot of trouble with physical bosses like Core Malachai, any solutions? Using a Basalt, have Acro+Phase. Thinking I might have to swap to another skill and just drop the Golden Rule, maybe..
1) Could you add a levelling tree? I don't know what to focus on first. 30 & 60 point trees would be a welcome addition...
2) I'll want to do Atziri/uberAtziri at some point (just once, for completion sake). Is there really no way to do these maps with this build?
Last edited by sqvirel on Jan 29, 2018, 2:08:17 AM
"
sqvirel wrote:
1) Could you add a levelling tree? I don't know what to focus on first. 30 & 60 point trees would be a welcome addition...
2) I'll want to do Atziri/uberAtziri at some point (just once, for completion sake). Is there really no way to do these maps with this build?

The trio and Atziri's spear will probably bleed you to death, and there's also the issue of the reflect clone..
My first attempt at Golden Rule + Red Trail flicker was a gladiator, but it seems hard to get it to work well without Slayer leech. This guide shows it's very much possible to reach endgame content with the selfbleed combo, so I will try again.

Do we need anything from Slayer ascendancy other than the "Life leech effects are not removed at full life"? What would we lose by going Ascendant with Slayer instead? I have a similar build in mind.
Last edited by KoomZog on Jan 29, 2018, 4:52:03 AM
hi,

interesting build

was wondering if i can use terminus sword ( one that hits can be evaded ) instead of lycoside until i can fford lyco
Also can this build do eldes/liches safely? i only play HC

Ty
why den set the profilie to private cmon???
also few questions about your tree OP. why not go elemental equlibrium?
"
Camaron wrote:
hi,

interesting build

was wondering if i can use terminus sword ( one that hits can be evaded ) instead of lycoside until i can fford lyco
Also can this build do eldes/liches safely? i only play HC

Ty

You can use Tempestuous Steel, but it has rather low attack speed, plus you'll need to find some chance to bleed somehow on tree.

"
marajugatank wrote:
also few questions about your tree OP. why not go elemental equlibrium?

This build uses all three elements, so EE would essentially just raise all of enemies' resists by 25. Elemental Equilibrium does not stack.
I meant tempestuous steel in offhand instead of lycosade

Also how about liches. elders kills? can this build kill them safely?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info