[3.1] UberDan's INSANE Flicker Strike! HC viable, 8k+ HP, sanic clearspeed

weird because its open, name of char is SnakeNinja lvl 88 slayer iam Hardcore =)

Hey. Saw the gameplay and fell in love with this build, very happy with what I have (Easily do corrupted guardians) but was wondering what further improvements to the build I can make as I want to push it to 100. Already have all 3 res equally capped. Thanks for the super useful write up
Last edited by sileveal on Jan 24, 2018, 4:44:16 AM
What's the bare minimum needed to start leveling with flicker? I prefer leveling with my main skill as early as possible.
Hi :)

I was wondering if all res needed to be at the same % for the wise oak to work ?

Ty :)
what res should i aim for? 75% or 109%?
"
LeeBee wrote:
What's the bare minimum needed to start leveling with flicker? I prefer leveling with my main skill as early as possible.

I wrote a small guide on that, check it out: Impatient Man's Guide to Early Flicker Strike

I also have a few questions @BullHorn7:
1) Could you please add a leveling guide?
2) Would adding 2x The Taming work better than your rings? (tried adding them in PoB, about 150k in total DPS increase). It's just that I'm a fan of all-unique builds.
3) Similar to question 2, would there be unique weapon/amulet that I could use instead of rares, or are they irreplaceable? For amulet, I'm considering Daresso's Salute.
Last edited by sqvirel on Jan 25, 2018, 1:15:49 PM
the taming looks pretty intresting. i mean ALOT intresting. please answer taming question and the my question about what res to aim for. do we still need 109% res for running ele weak maps or 75 since we use wise oak?
If you want to be ele capped without flasks then make your res high enough. Completely up to you. Also My rings are a huge spot of resistances so taming wouldn't be worth it
the taming gives SHIT TON of res and elemental damage. it only lacks life.
do we benefit from all THE TAMING mods? like ignite freeze and shock chance?

Last edited by marajugatank on Jan 26, 2018, 1:06:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info