[3.2] How to clear 157/157 maps w/ Frostbolt Inquisitor [Updated for Bestiary league]

"
"
amstafff wrote:
"
Wolverine67 wrote:
Thanks again :). And from what you get frenzy charges :S?

I realize, the green dream jewel :)

Correct, I'm using The Green Dream to generate frenzy charges. It's pretty expensive and really just a quality of life item. You might want to try a hypothermia + ice bite setup, if you're interested in more atk speed.

"
Hey, love the build.

Just curious, what would you use in the empty socket on your shield?

The one with Vaal Haste + inc Duration

I'm running Vaal Lightning Trap in the 4th socket on boots

Ty

I guess I would put VLT in your shield, since it profits from inc duration and put either minion and totem elemental resistance or enlighten in your boots. This build doesn't really need that much sockets.

Sweet, just did that.

Any chance if you have a couple of mins you could just scan over my character? It's the Bestiary league one, ThePancakeMan, level 78 atm.

I followed your tree right I think and I been saving all the jewel traits till after the life rectangle (not sure why you left one of the 5% nodes in it out if life was meant to come before jewels)

My gear is pretty budget, 1 alch-1 C pieces apart from the uniques (I'm guessing I save for Divinarius next, but not sure)

I'd like to run this for rest of the league/high budget, so be cool to know if there's anything that needs major changing in the tree or my gear or stuff like that/what I should be aiming for.

Thanks, I been enjoying it heaps so far.

You're doing great! I think I respected that one point into more damage and to keep a perfect health to mana ratio (7:3).

Just some little things I would like to recommend you. First try to get some form of leech. Either an enchantment on your boots, an Atziri's Promise or switch herald of ice for a blasphemy setup. Second get a diamond flask as soon as possible, it boosts your dps by roughly 33%.
I struggled a bit as a noob in the beginning but now at maps doing somewhat well. :) Just in case youre wondering dont go 100% dps in the beginning if you dont know what youre doing. Will save you a couple of instant deaths.

Also any chance you could post an ss of your offence/defence stat pages? That would greatly help a noob like me to see about what kinda total stats to shoot for (having problems with how much resistances this build needs if played well vs what my friend keeps telling me to get).

(Also thanks a lot for the previous help already!!)

Mind came up with a bonus question. How do I keep gaining endurance charges? I know I get them somehow cause I keep auto casts of immortal call. Or did I understand it wrong? O.o
"
dransureu wrote:
I struggled a bit as a noob in the beginning but now at maps doing somewhat well. :) Just in case youre wondering dont go 100% dps in the beginning if you dont know what youre doing. Will save you a couple of instant deaths.

Also any chance you could post an ss of your offence/defence stat pages? That would greatly help a noob like me to see about what kinda total stats to shoot for (having problems with how much resistances this build needs if played well vs what my friend keeps telling me to get).

(Also thanks a lot for the previous help already!!)

Mind came up with a bonus question. How do I keep gaining endurance charges? I know I get them somehow cause I keep auto casts of immortal call. Or did I understand it wrong? O.o

That's why I don't like posting fixed leveling trees. You did everything right.

Resistances should be capped at 75% at any point. Since we use a curse flask, overcapping them is only beneficial to counteract shaper's or atziri's penetration.

I use warlord's mark on my ring to gain endurance charges on kill. Since it's quite expensive that early in the league, you probably should be using a warlord's mark + blasphemy setup to gain life & mana leech. Immortal call gets triggered by the cast when damage taken gem. It doesn't need endurance charges, but it greatly improves the duration, if you have some.

Hope I could help you out! :)
Looks like the abyss boots/belt/jewels are already about and dirt cheap so happy days. just got on too mapping so sorting resists out. where does the leech come from OP atziri's promise?

So far so good!

ps. how come u dont go for crit chance on your rings/ammi/shield
#StandardLivesMatter
Last edited by theoc86 on Mar 5, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
"
theoc86 wrote:
Looks like the abyss boots/belt/jewels are already about and dirt cheap so happy days. just got on too mapping so sorting resists out. where does the leech come from OP atziri's promise?

So far so good!

ps. how come u dont go for crit chance on your rings/ammi/shield

Elder ring, boot entchantment or blasphemy + warlord's mark setup. We get a lot of crit chance from the skill tree. At this point cast speed and crit multi scales better.
Hello,
I just made this guy and it blows through trash but when it comes to bosses I really have to move around a bit. I know my stuff isn't all that great, but if you could; please give me some feedback.

tyvm for taking the time to help us all out.
"
boesmith wrote:
Hello,
I just made this guy and it blows through trash but when it comes to bosses I really have to move around a bit. I know my stuff isn't all that great, but if you could; please give me some feedback.

tyvm for taking the time to help us all out.

To be honest your character doesn't look too bad. Looks like you lack a bit damage. I would suggest to travel to the shadow starting point and get all the crit nodes as soon as possible. The first few level aren't that great, since your crit rate is still low. It gets much better when you get your second ascendancy and ignore enemy resistances.

Also mobility won't be an issue after getting whirling blades and enough atk speed. Makes kiting bosses a piece of cake.
Awesome, tyvm for responding so fast brother. Hope you have a great week!
I gotta ask this out of curiosity. How did you get 3 red sockets on a dagger (dex item)? D: Or did you just buy one like that?

I tried a bit to get those on my dagger/shield/shoes but it seems pretty hard to do. I just decided to ditch orb of storms for now (rip mtx effect).

Loving the fast paced and fairly safe playstyle of this build though. Super cool. Really starting to shine right now with the uniques and 3rd ascendancy!

Now I guess I just wanna get a ring with warlords lvl8 for the charges. (Is the lvl12 version much worse?) At least if the prices drop a bit. Currently cheapest is at 25c but I need to save up a few more.
Last edited by dransureu on Mar 5, 2018, 9:42:44 PM
Hi, do u mind scanning through my character (axginFB)? im kind of struggling with red map bosses. May i ask how does the build scale? Im not rly sure if i should find # to # attack rolls on rings/ something else. Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info