[3.2] How to clear 157/157 maps w/ Frostbolt Inquisitor [Updated for Bestiary league]

"
Fummon wrote:
"
astrartea wrote:
How's the single target?

I played the build, and I did not like the single target. Survival also found it weak, the char movement is not good, at least on t13 maps, probably on low level maps should be better.

Ugh. Weak movement on an inquisitor? Struggling at tier 13 maps? What kind of Warlord's Mark setup did you use? Can you show your gear or provide a PoB Code, so I can find out why you're struggling?
All I can say from viewing your tree is, that you're not using the right jewels and also missing a lot of mana.

"
astrartea wrote:
No need to show any mechanically intensive fight, just a t15 clear or something like that would be enough to gauge the single target potential.

There you go. Did as you wished and updated the Video section.

"
Pacificator77 wrote:
I played a lot of with the Frostbolt totem (3 Totems)...clear speed was amazing, but single-target was not good enough for T14+ and tough bosses. I'm curious about transitioning to your character. hope you're going to do a video.

There are videos available now.
Last edited by amstafff on Jan 18, 2018, 2:33:17 PM
"
amstafff wrote:

Thanks for the video.
1) Why not use a taste of hate flask ?
2) What is the tooltips DPS for your frosbolt ? (without buffs/flask)
nice build
"
Pacificator77 wrote:
"
amstafff wrote:

Thanks for the video.
1) Why not use a taste of hate flask ?
2) What is the tooltips DPS for your frosbolt ? (without buffs/flask)

1. In my opinion there's no point in using it, since we don't have to worry about reflect anymore. I prefer Rumi's, which is also less expensive.

2. It's 181k, while standing still and 227k after using whirling blades and orb of storm. This does not include the cast speed of the abyss jewels, which proc almost 100% of the time.
nice build, i can say its the best frostbolt build i could find, wanna try it soon. What pc do u have? U cleared abyss without any lags (or i just cant see lags on youtube video). I have GTX970 + I7-4790 + 12GB RAM + SSD and on min settings i have drops from 60 to 20 when i clear abyss.
"
nice build, i can say its the best frostbolt build i could find, wanna try it soon. What pc do u have? U cleared abyss without any lags (or i just cant see lags on youtube video). I have GTX970 + I7-4790 + 12GB RAM + SSD and on min settings i have drops from 60 to 20 when i clear abyss.

I'm using a GTX960 on medium settings and rarely have frame drops. Esh breaches and ground effects are causing a bit lag, but that's the case for every build. The new dynamic resolution option makes almost everything playable.
Also thank you. I'm glad you like the build.
How do you get additional frost bolts ? I couldnt figure it out :'D Usually it is only one bolt, but in ur video there are alot more xD
"
Falcos wrote:
How do you get additional frost bolts ? I couldnt figure it out :'D Usually it is only one bolt, but in ur video there are alot more xD

My bad. We use two Frozen Trail to gain four additional projectiles. You can see the correct placement in the Passive Skill Tree section. Here's the link: Passive Skill Tree.
"
amstafff wrote:
"
Falcos wrote:

My bad. We use two Frozen Trail to gain four additional projectiles. You can see the correct placement in the Passive Skill Tree section. Here's the link: Passive Skill Tree.

Nice, thanks!
Can i ask you why you use Elemental Focus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info