[3.2] How to clear 157/157 maps w/ Frostbolt Inquisitor [Updated for Bestiary league]

"
dransureu wrote:
I gotta ask this out of curiosity. How did you get 3 red sockets on a dagger (dex item)? D: Or did you just buy one like that?

I tried a bit to get those on my dagger/shield/shoes but it seems pretty hard to do. I just decided to ditch orb of storms for now (rip mtx effect).

Loving the fast paced and fairly safe playstyle of this build though. Super cool. Really starting to shine right now with the uniques and 3rd ascendancy!

Now I guess I just wanna get a ring with warlords lvl8 for the charges. (Is the lvl12 version much worse?) At least if the prices drop a bit. Currently cheapest is at 25c but I need to save up a few more.
Here's a useful site to check color permutation: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html.
Warlord's mark leech doesn't scale off level (only the duration and the chance to get a endurance charge).

"
SgArxen wrote:
Hi, do u mind scanning through my character (axginFB)? im kind of struggling with red map bosses. May i ask how does the build scale? Im not rly sure if i should find # to # attack rolls on rings/ something else. Thanks in advance
# to # attack? You mean cold to spells, right? Since we don't benefit from damage to attacks.
Character looks great! You can easily clear shaper with your 400k dps. Your eHP is around 6k, which is also alright, but you're lacking mana. I would strongly suggest to get warlord's mark for the mana leech. Also your viridian jewel provides only hp.

Another thing I noticed: don't use low level Empower. It's only beneficial from lvl. 3 AND in combination with Skin of the Loyal.

Edit: Grammar.
Last edited by amstafff on Mar 6, 2018, 5:35:02 AM
"
amstafff wrote:
"
dransureu wrote:
I gotta ask this out of curiosity. How did you get 3 red sockets on a dagger (dex item)? D: Or did you just buy one like that?

I tried a bit to get those on my dagger/shield/shoes but it seems pretty hard to do. I just decided to ditch orb of storms for now (rip mtx effect).

Loving the fast paced and fairly safe playstyle of this build though. Super cool. Really starting to shine right now with the uniques and 3rd ascendancy!

Now I guess I just wanna get a ring with warlords lvl8 for the charges. (Is the lvl12 version much worse?) At least if the prices drop a bit. Currently cheapest is at 25c but I need to save up a few more.
Here's a useful site to check color permutation: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html.
Warlord's mark leech doesn't scale off level (only the duration and the chance to get a endurance charge).

"
SgArxen wrote:
Hi, do u mind scanning through my character (axginFB)? im kind of struggling with red map bosses. May i ask how does the build scale? Im not rly sure if i should find # to # attack rolls on rings/ something else. Thanks in advance
# to # attack? You mean cold to spells, right? Since we don't benefit from damage to attacks.
Character looks great! You can easily clear shaper with your 400k dps. Your eHP is around 6k, which is also alright, but you're lacking mana. I would strongly suggest to get warlord's mark for the mana leech. Also your viridian jewel provides only hp.

Another thing I noticed: don't use low level Empower. It's only beneficial from lvl. 3 AND in combination with Skin of the Loyal.

thanks for answering! should i get a warlord's mark gem? if so where should i place it in my set up?
I'm also using a tabula+1. It would be ok to use it with a level 3 empower in that case am i right?
"
SgArxen wrote:
"
amstafff wrote:
"
dransureu wrote:

"
SgArxen wrote:

thanks for answering! should i get a warlord's mark gem? if so where should i place it in my set up?
I'm also using a tabula+1. It would be ok to use it with a level 3 empower in that case am i right?

My bad, didn't see it was corrupted. At lvl. 2 it's basically the same damage as increased critical strikes, as long as your flasks are up. Yes, replace herald of ice with warlord's mark + blasphemy. Herald of ice isn't that much of a damage boost (~5%).

My bad, didn't see it was corrupted. At lvl. 2 it's basically the same damage as increased critical strikes, as long as your flasks are up. Yes, replace herald of ice with warlord's mark + blasphemy. Herald of ice isn't that much of a damage boost (~5%).[/quote]

alrigt got it. thanks for the help :D
you set-up Whirling Blade on your Helmet ??!!

how it can work????
"
yansav90 wrote:
you set-up Whirling Blade on your Helmet ??!!

how it can work????

I'm sorry I don't understand the question. Whirling blades works with daggers, claws and one handed swords. It doesn't matter in which gear slot you put them.
When i click on "gear " i see Helmet : Starkonja's with whirlwind set-up
When i click on "gear " i see Helmet : Starkonja's with whirling *** set-up
"
yansav90 wrote:
When i click on "gear " i see Helmet : Starkonja's with whirling *** set-up

Yes, that's correct. What is your question?
Hey first off, thank you for the time and effort you have put into this guide. I currently am playing it on Bestiary SC and really enjoying it. I have a question for you though:

In your build you have Frostbolt > Spell Echo > Cold to Fire, Controlled Destruction > Empower > Elemental Focus.

I understand why you are using those but my question is what would you use in place of Empower until I get a 3+ Empower?

Edit:
Something I forgot to ask about as well is Warlord's Mark. It is impossible for me to run it as blasphemy currently so I have been running it on Herald of Ice with out Elemental focus. Due to lack of mana for Mind over Matter I am forced to put it on curse on hit. What would you run in place of Elemental focus?

I do understand it is a huge damage loss but until I can get a Warlord's ring I don't see any other way to get the leech + endurance charges as running two auras would kill MoM.
Last edited by ZenkoAsMs on Mar 7, 2018, 7:58:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info