Meanwhile Bisco is 18+ Ex

"
Lynerus wrote:
This thing doesnt even feel like it works to start with as i ran this all league on harb and said the same thing

In fact ive had more ex drop this league then every other league ive played i think and i dont have any mf and i havnt even been running rare maps (mostly magic cause my char sucks LuL)

I would use it i think even if it doesnt feel like it works just in case if i did have one tho (not on my main chars i dont think tho)

When I was wearing Bisco's in Harb, I instantly felt difference...
playing with or without makes obvious difference.
IGN TylordRampage
People complained about bisco. GGG nerf the bisco, and people still complain ? Wth
"
kpham1991 wrote:
People complained about bisco. GGG nerf the bisco, and people still complain ? Wth

Rarity is not a nerf to its effects.
Random rolls don't matter; it only has one important stat.

People still complain because it hasn't really changed.
i don't use it...

Doing fine.

OVERRATED... especially for the price point.

Spoiler
"
i don't use it...

Doing fine.

Spoiler

You know that you can stil sell Bisco's you bought, right? People are talking like you just pay 20 exalts and they are gone forever. They are not. It's a good argument.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 15, 2018, 11:03:15 AM
"
kpham1991 wrote:

Increased quantity of items found was removed from rares for being 'too powerful'. GGG releases a single item that gives more item quantity than 6 item slots did with 16% increased quantity of items found...

Why wouldn't people complain? The amulet has no downside other than losing life and damage that is negligible in the current state of 'clear trash and profit'.

If they decreased the IIQ to 50% it would still be overpowered. This item shouldn't even be in the game. It defies logic and contradicts GGG's previous point of IIQ being 'overpowered' on rare items.

It makes about as much sense as allowing the Poet's Pen into the game. An item that can one destroy anyone in pvp that is not a max block aegis guardian and trivialize any pve content. 'We've produced a hardcore arpg....here, have this item that can allow you to kill the Shaper while simultaneously watching Netflix.'

Someone in the balancing department needs to pack their bags and go on a nice, long vacation while someone with a little more sense takes over the reigns for a while.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
i don't use it...

Doing fine.

Spoiler

You know that you can stil sell Bisco's you bought, right? People are talking like you just pay 20 exalts and they are gone forever. They are not. It's a good argument.

Last month of league no one is going to want to buy a Biscos for 18ex and they are pretty much worthless in std.

^^

Here is the thing with biscos: Clear speed is the difference.

If you have a slow as build running biscos, I promise my cospri's autobomber will make 10x more currency.

I think less than 5% of the people that own a biscos will actually get the full value of it.

Also the value of biscos will go down as the league continues imo.

It was a wasted investment at 12 ex and one at 18 ex... simply because it isn't necessary.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
i don't use it...

Doing fine.

Spoiler

Last month of league no one is going to want to buy a Biscos for 18ex and they are pretty much worthless in std.

It's 2 Months before League end and people will pay full price like even week before League ends prolly.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
JNF wrote:

Increased quantity of items found was removed from rares for being 'too powerful'. GGG releases a single item that gives more item quantity than 6 item slots did with 16% increased quantity of items found...

lol whut?

Perhaps you weren't around before they removed that mod from rare items because it was considered to be 'too good'?

[Removed by Support]
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by Sam_GGG on Jan 15, 2018, 3:03:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info