Meanwhile Bisco is 18+ Ex

"
JNF wrote:

lol whut?

Are you aware bisco gives you about 22,5% iiq not 100% for a cost of item slot.
Now you compare this to rare gear from the past giving you 60% iiq and other item stats.
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Jan 15, 2018, 2:34:42 PM
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
"
JNF wrote:

lol whut?

Another quality response. I think Reddit is missing a few 'quality posters' today.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Jan 15, 2018, 2:39:45 PM
"
KiadawP wrote:
"
Player base: "Wish we had more chase uniques."

GGG: "Sure no problem!"

*Take existing broken unique and make them T0 rarity"

GGG: "There you go guys! Problem solved! Oh and by the way we are putting in easy drop Light Poacher and cheap Poet's pen to maintain balance in the Force."

Poet Pen will get a big nerf (e.g increase internal cooldown, or change to xx% chance to cast instead of always ), or rarity increase.

That’s why not playing poet’s Pen build this league is not an option for me.

Poet’s Pen VD build is so broken. Shotgun? Checked, homing, checked, & the most rediculous, spam the balls before the fight even started.

Go boss arena, spam Balls, move one step forward to activate fight. Boom, fight over.
But I am not complaining, just enjoy it while it last

I feel the same way, once I got a bisco's I slapped a VD poets pen build together and run 2 ventors, biscos, goldwyrm, sadimas, perandus blazon. All at the same time and rarely die unless mods are a bit reeeee. Only damage is from carcass jack which I've been looking around to fit greed's embrace in but resist become a problem then. Could always drop starkonjas for goldrim I guess though abyss jewels keep me in the 4.5k range anyway.

Those pens are so stupidly strong if they aren't nerfed I know my league starters for next league that's for sure. I feel they should be as rare as bisco's honestly.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
"
quicksixteen wrote:
Well maybe harbinger orbs were op, but I am going to just go with a typo in the wiki.

Chris out right said biscos doesn't effect maps at all. Zizaran did an interview with him a few days ago where said it with no beating around the bush or anything, so unless he's litterally lying maps aren't effected.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

Whatever you say buddy. I've been playing this game on and off since open beta, I'm failing to see how Biscos gives you "more item quantity than 6 item slots did with 16% increased quantity of items found.", a perfectly rolled pair of goldwyrms are better than biscos and cost like 40c. That's what I was referring to, not the fact that the IIQ gem was removed from the game.

[Removed by Support]

What are you talking about? IIQ on rares was 16% per item slot...what does the skill gem have to do with that, pal? lmao

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
JNF wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

Whatever you say buddy. I've been playing this game on and off since open beta, I'm failing to see how Biscos gives you "more item quantity than 6 item slots did with 16% increased quantity of items found.", a perfectly rolled pair of goldwyrms are better than biscos and cost like 40c. That's what I was referring to, not the fact that the IIQ gem was removed from the game.

[Removed by Support]

What are you talking about? IIQ on rares was 16% per item slot...what does the skill gem have to do with that, pal? lmao

OP said that a Bisco's gives you more IIQ than 6 item slots with 16%, that's not true.

"50-100% increased Quantity of Items Dropped by Slain Normal Enemies"

So, if you want to make the [failed] argument that that doesn't count towards bosses, rares, or magics, then fine, but trash mobs are the bulk of your drops. So in most cases, yes, it is true. How many people are farming bosses these days for drops?

Anyways, I could give a damn less. I just sold my 129/89 Bisco's for 17 exalted myself. So with that said, I'm out of this pointless discussion.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

It's 2 Months before League end and people will pay full price like even week before League ends prolly.

Cool, you should go buy one then since they are such an amazing investment.

I will, when it will stop dropping in price / when Ex will go up again. :)
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 15, 2018, 4:35:54 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
JNF wrote:

"50-100% increased Quantity of Items Dropped by Slain Normal Enemies"

So, if you want to make the [failed] argument that that doesn't count towards bosses, rares, or magics, then fine, but trash mobs are the bulk of your drops. So in most cases, yes, it is true. How many people are farming bosses these days for drops?

Anyways, I could give a damn less. I just sold my 129/89 Bisco's for 17 exalted myself. So with that said, I'm out of this pointless discussion.

Well aren't you cool, even though I doubt anything you say is actually true with your hidden profile.

It's only so spiteful, jealous trolls can't harass me in game. ;)

This is all you need to see to believe:

*drops the mic*

Bye.
Ok seriously , what are the odds?

Yesterday Elreon sold a Bisco and today Vagan sold another WTF!

I DEMAND that Haku sell me another one tomorrow.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

Wow gz. I mean I don't claim to be rich in this game by any means but bragging about 35ex is actually kind of funny.

First you accuse me of lying, then you accuse me of bragging. Hilarious. I could link my gear, but you might rage quit. Stay salty, my friend.
Last edited by JNF on Jan 16, 2018, 1:42:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info