Meanwhile Bisco is 18+ Ex

x
Last edited by LowBudget780 on Jan 18, 2018 4:54:26 PM
Well maybe harbinger orbs were op, but I am going to just go with a typo in the wiki.
x
Last edited by LowBudget780 on Jan 18, 2018 4:54:36 PM
That guy thought his biscos affected his map drops LOL if that was the case that shit would be 30-50+ EX

LOL
IGN: I_NO
"
Completed 25 ChallengesNephalim wrote:
"
"

Bisco's IIQ doesn't work with map drops though so yeah, confirmation bias.

Gonna need to see that in writing.

Are you being sarcastic or actually implying item IIQ affects map drops?

Check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q57itI964s

Now, I did the math. The chance of that being a result of a random distribution and Bisco's / Ventor's not affecting map drops is significantly less than 0.1%.
Un-gate content.
"
"
Well maybe harbinger orbs were op, but I am going to just go with a typo in the wiki.

Yeah the wiki is wrong, that's totally it.

Holy shit that denial. Just walk away from the conversation lmao.
1K Pretzel Eating Team.

https://www.twitch.tv/sarangpoe
"
"
"

Yeah the wiki is wrong, that's totally it.

Holy shit that denial. Just walk away from the conversation lmao.

He was like I'M RIGHT UR WRONG CY@
IGN: I_NO
There are semantic grounds for biscos quantity bonus to conceivably function differently from standard iiq on gear. It would ofc be an unintended bug from ggg. That video Alone wouldn't be enough to convince me it affects map drops tho.

I remember buying/selling these for 5 ish c a few leagues ago lol. Utterly ridiculous price now.
The player quantity was adjusted to not affect mapdrops in some 0.9x patch shortly before the official release of the game. (I'll check for the source.) This stat is referred to as "Increased Quantity of items found". Windripper and Bisco's were introduced much later and explicitly refer to the "quantity of items dropped by slain enemies", wich indicates that they work similar to e.g. % increased damage taken modifiers.

Whether or not this stat affects mapdrops is an open question atm. There is no official statement by GGG regarding the "quantity of items dropped" stat. I agree, that it most likely would be unintended though, if it in fact worked with maps. (My personal impression after playing with Bisco's for a couple of days is, that it does. But of course this could be just good RNG.)

Edit says i found the source:

Patch Notes Version 0.9.12c:

"
End-Game Map Changes:
The player's "Increased Item Quantity" stat does not affect the drop rate of Map items any more. It does still increase the drop rate of everything else inside Maps.

"I have to proof my rights to this other twelve-year-old!" RaizQT, 11.11.16
Last edited by tweedledee111 on Jan 9, 2018 8:50:28 PM
"
Confirmation bias? I was able to maintain t16 maps last league. This league t12 is about the mark. Seems pretty legit

Yeah? This league is notoriously bad for map drops and I'm still maintaining my red maps (T12+). Biscos is snake oil. Just like chaining vaults. The masses are sheep bb
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info