*-* [3.1] Lightpoacher+EK+Glacial Cascade Mine Inquisitor [T15+/Uber Atziri/Shaper/Elder] *-*

Build Goal/Notes:
To create a build that has high clear speed (maps in 1-2 minutes) but can still reliably do end game boss content (shaper and uber atziri).

-EK + Lightpoacher + Shield Charge clear the trash mobs

-Glacial cascade mines clear the bosses

-EK linked with arcane surge helps boost Spirit Burst and GC damage.

-Intuitive leap + Overcharged node gives us frenzy, power, and endurance charges

-Hrimburn + Physical to Lightning gem convert EK + Spirit burst to 100% elemental damage.

-New shaped sceptres with +% Physical damage added as extra elemental damage are very strong with glacial cascade and inquisitor ascendency

-Yoke of suffering allows all elemental damage to shock

-New watcher's eye jewel with +% crit chance if you have hatred is a nice luxury but not necessary to make the build work

-New abyss jewels with +mana regenerated per second especially in a darkness enthroned belt (+50% effectiveness) is an underrated way to sustain mana which miners require.

-Boot enchant +120% chance to crit if you have not crit recently does not go away once mines are used which is great to sustain crit against bosses.

-Enfeeble effectivness enchant on helmet + shield charge fortify are great for defensive capabilities

-Spirit burst almost has a 100% chance to shock with this build, which then triggers inpulsa's explosions which clear the rest of the trash and enemies can take up to +70% increased damage from the explosions thanks to Yoke of Suffering.

Essential Items:

Gear Explanation:
Spoiler
Lightpoacher (linked with critical strikes, physical to lightning, added fire damage)
AOE clear for maps – spirit burst is super broken; 7% base critical chance + high physical damage

Darkness enthroned
2 abyss jewels – abyss jewels are broken, +50% increased effectiveness in belt

Inpulsa’s Broken Heart
40% increased effect of shock good for bosses, 10% light damage explosion of shocked enemy is broken for trash clear

Yoke of Suffering
If enemy is frozen/chilled/shocked/ignited then +20% increased damage taken. All elemental damage will shock making 100% cold/fire damage from glacial cascade potentially grant +50% increased damage
taken. +70% increased damage taken from an amulet. Underrated item of the year.

Hrimburn
Convert spirit burst to 100% elemental along with physical to light gem, cause cold to ignite for yoke.

Intuitive Leap
Intuitive Leap and Overcharged node allows us to gain frenzy, power, and endurance charges while mapping.

The Long Winter
Gives us much needed AOE for glacial cascade that an inquisitor needs (whereas a saboteur would not)

Passive Tree:

Bandits
Spoiler
Alira:
5 Mana Regenerated per second
+20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+15% to all Elemental Resistances

Ascendancy
Spoiler
Inquisitor - Nodes in order to get below:

Righteous Providence:
100% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies that are affected by no Elemental Ailments
+45% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are affected by Elemental Ailments
20% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies

Inevitable Judgement
Critical Strikes ignore Enemy Elemental Resistances
Non-Critical Strikes Penetrate 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances

Instruments of Virtue:
30% increased Spell Damage if you've Cast a Spell Recently
50% increased Attack Damage if you've Cast a Spell Recently
20% increased Attack Speed if you've Attacked Recently
30% increased Cast Speed if you've Attacked Recently

Augury of Penitence
Nearby Enemies Take 16% increased Elemental Damage
Nearby Enemies deal 8% less Elemental Damage

Pantheon
Spoiler
Major:
Soul of Solaris
6% Physical Damage Reduction if there is only one nearby Enemy
20% chance to take 50% less Area Damage from Hits
8% reduced Elemental Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes if you have taken a Critical Strike Recently
50% chance to avoid Ailments from Critical Strikes

Minor:
Soul of Ryslatha
Life Flasks gain 3 Charges every 3 seconds if you haven't used a Life Flask Recently
60% increased Life Recovery from Flasks used when on Low Life

Flasks
Spoiler

Gem Links
Spoiler
Armor:

GC + Remote Mine + Trap and Mine Damage + Minefield + Concentrated Effect + Increased Critical Strike Chance

Weapon1:

Blasphemy + Enfeeble + Hatred

Shield

CWDT + Immortal Call + Vaal Summon Skeletons

Gloves:

Ethereal Knives + Physical to Lightning + Spell Echo + Arcane Surge (keep arcane surge at level 6-7 you want it activated every time you cast)

Helmet:

Physical to Lightning + Added Fire + Increased Critical Strike Chance

Boots

Shield Charge + Fortify + Faster Attacks + Culling Strike

Gear
Spoiler

Leveling Items/Strategy
Spoiler

I leveled with Etheral Knives until level 28 and above items. Then switched to self-cast glacial cascade until i was able to get over to shadow and get the volatile mines node.

Play Strategy
Spoiler
Trash Mobs:
1) Use Ethereal Knives
2) Use Shield Charge
3) Pop quicksilver flask and go to next group of mobs

Boss/Uber Atziri Map:
1) Drop Mines just outside of mob/boss range
2) Activate Vaal Summon Skeletons
3) Run closer to mobs/boss to aggro it and then pop diamond & taste of hate flask and trigger mines
4) Continue to run and place mines

Pros/Cons
Spoiler
Pros:
-Unique and fun build
-Strong vs trash mobs AND bosses

Cons:
-Not many other than cost (especially with +% crit chance hatred watcher's eye jewel)

Videos
Spoiler
T16 Hydra(2 minute mob + boss clear):
https://youtu.be/wany9iQCSGU

T15 Carcass (2 minute 30 second mob + boss clear):

https://youtu.be/qdPIb3G304Y

Shaped Gorge (1 minute 30 second mob + boss clear):
https://youtu.be/brTvgoEvGZU

T15 Basilica +% Life (2 minute mob clear):
https://youtu.be/VUvuHZ4dT8I

Uber Atziri:

https://youtu.be/0K_4S3gRh7E
https://youtu.be/AvnoRkp2-zY

Shaper:

https://youtu.be/pr-l-uEc0i4

Community Suggestions:
Spoiler
TBD

Hope you guys enjoy! Any questions/concerns please post in thread and not via PM.
-Link

my other builds:

Last edited by link1313 on Jan 15, 2018, 10:12:40 AM
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2018, 9:21:26 PM
reserved
No volley + gmp on lightpoacher? Why
Sp00ky scary skeltal
"
Theoneknow wrote:
No volley + gmp on lightpoacher? Why

We need physical to lightning gem for 100% elemental damage and critical strikes gem to apply ailments to shock enemies for inpulsa and apply other ailments for yoke of suffering damage boost.

I tried replacing added fire damage with volley and ran a couple T14+ maps. It didn't feel any different in terms of clear speed for trash but damage was low enough that i didn't always one shot the rares on crit.

Base spirit burst is 7 projectiles. With volley its 9 projectiles but 15% less damage per projectile. To me its 7 * 1.44 (added fire damage) = 10.08 vs 9 * 0.85 (volley) = 7.65 so in this case the added fire is preferable. Most mobs blow up if even one projectile hits so the extra projectiles aren't necessary.

If you were planning on running T10 or below volley might be the better option to leave nothing behind.

Last edited by link1313 on Jan 10, 2018, 9:48:25 PM
Hey, do you have any unique weapon and shield recommendations I haven't had any luck finding any good shaper/elder rares on poe.trade.

Thanks.
Hey using ur build atm =)

Can u help me with jewells? Having a hard time to figure it out what to look for the jewells

Thanks
"
Tonkan92 wrote:
Hey, do you have any unique weapon and shield recommendations I haven't had any luck finding any good shaper/elder rares on poe.trade.

Thanks.

For weapon definitely divinarius - couple chaos can't go wrong with more AOE and the damage is fine although not nearly as good as shaped/elder.

For shield i don't have a great one theres only one unique with crit chance for spells and it isn't good for this build (light of lunaris). lioneyes remorse is always good for defense.

"
Lawderinoo wrote:
Hey using ur build atm =)

Can u help me with jewells? Having a hard time to figure it out what to look for the jewells

Thanks

Thanks hope your having fun =)

Jewels:
Darkness Enthroned - have to have two jewels with mana regenerated per second. similar to below:

Other Mods to look for other jewel sockets (tree or lightpoacher):
+Life
+Physical Damage to spells while holding a shield
+Physical Damage to spells
+Crit Chance
+Crit Multiplier
+Mana
+Dex if short on stats
+Physical damage added as fire if dealt a critical strike recently
+Chance to hinder on hit with spells (underrated/cheap)
+% effect of shock (underrated/cheap)

Some samples i use below:

Last edited by link1313 on Jan 14, 2018, 5:40:38 PM

[/quote]

Thanks hope your having fun =)

Jewels:
Darkness Enthroned - have to have two jewels with mana regenerated per second. similar to below:

Other Mods to look for other jewel sockets (tree or lightpoacher):
+Life
+Crit Chance
+Crit Multiplier
+Mana
+Dex if short on stats
+Physical damage added as fire if dealt a critical strike recently
+Chance to hinder on hit with spells (underrated/cheap)
+% effect of shock (underrated/cheap)

Some samples i use below:

[/quote]

So

are better than Global Crit Chance and Global Crit Striike?

U using the same jewells on belt and helmet and the tree slots?

Ty for quick awnser =)
Hey man,

I can't stay alive on t10+ maps, can u gear check me and see what i;m doing wrong?

thanks in advance!
For the abyss jewels +physical damage is a little bit better than +crit if you get good rolls.

For improved survivability (in order of importance):
-make sure you shield charge through mobs to activate fortify and try to keep mobs/bosses in enfeeble range while moving
-make sure your resists are capped
-you need an armor shield with life/armor/crit chance. I went through Poe trade there are about 20 of them (searching 500+ armor); loath guard and beast bastion rare are probably the best and cheapest I see right now.
-change Jade flask to a granite flask
-change your life flask prefix to bubbling
-use glassblowers on all your flasks to get them to 20% quality
-get an enchant on your atziris step it's cheap. You should have the crit one if you haven't killed recently but if you want survivability get chance to dodge if you've taken a critical strike recently.

Other than that it may be getting a hang of the playstyle

Edit: also super important your arcane surge should only be level 6-7 not level 19!!!!!! I updated guide so nobody misses this
Last edited by link1313 on Jan 15, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info