*-* [3.1] Lightpoacher+EK+Glacial Cascade Mine Inquisitor [T15+/Uber Atziri/Shaper/Elder] *-*

Can u send me your shield search? Was unable to find one =(

Sorry about so many questions noob hhere

thanks in advance
http://poe.trade/search/itiritesikimek
Hahaha now i feel like i need more dps...

I guess next step change weapons? or still have work to do on jewells?

"
Lawderinoo wrote:
Hahaha now i feel like i need more dps...

I guess next step change weapons? or still have work to do on jewells?

Thats a good problem to have :) . Your weapon is pretty good an upgrade would be not worth the price I think. I especially like your crit multiplier on full life that's great for your mines the first hit will setup a big shock which in turn makes your other hits do more damage, smart.Some work to do on the jewels still (higher physical damage rolls) :)

Other than that a watcher's eye jewel with +crit chance while affected by hatred is really good for DPS. It's worth saving for especially since you have more crit chance than me with your jewels and diamond rings.
Last edited by link1313 on Jan 17, 2018, 8:36:44 PM
Hello and thank you for the guide! I started off using Ziz's EK build, but i'm a bit frustrated trying to kill bosses. Do you think you could take a look at my character and see if im in a good position to transition to your build?

I also have this scepter in my stash along with the dagger im currently using.
Interesting Build. I went EK Nova for league starter and i'm considering dropping Nova for something that isn't squishier than a rotten banana when it comes to bosses and this looks like a possible option that doesn't involve rerolling or a TON of Regrets
Last edited by Damios on Jan 22, 2018, 5:29:58 PM
The levelling gear you posted was used until 28? Then just similar stuff you find till the later gear?
I'm having trouble killing lvl 55 Iz and not sure I get the stat priorities.

I do love the build though, fun play style

*Edit, I did just down Iz thanks to another life node and a couple helpful darkshrines :]
Last edited by lootmonger on Jan 23, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
"
lootmonger wrote:
The levelling gear you posted was used until 28? Then just similar stuff you find till the later gear?
I'm having trouble killing lvl 55 Iz and not sure I get the stat priorities.

I do love the build though, fun play style

*Edit, I did just down Iz thanks to another life node and a couple helpful darkshrines :]

I started to upgrade some stuff around level 50, below is what i used..its nothing fancy but enough to help the transition between 50 to 65-70.

"
Damios wrote:
Interesting Build. I went EK Nova for league starter and i'm considering dropping Nova for something that isn't squishier than a rotten banana when it comes to bosses and this looks like a possible option that doesn't involve rerolling or a TON of Regrets

Glad to hear it :) . keep in mind though miners (for the boss portion) in general aren't the most tanky as they can't leech but the insane DPS makes up for it.

"
Hello and thank you for the guide! I started off using Ziz's EK build, but i'm a bit frustrated trying to kill bosses. Do you think you could take a look at my character and see if im in a good position to transition to your build?

I also have this scepter in my stash along with the dagger im currently using.

Yes i noticed in that thread and a few other EK nova threads everyone is sick of dying to bosses which is partially why i decided to create this build :)

You would be in a decent position to transfer over:
+ maybe 15-20 regrets you'd have to spend which isn't a lot. Plus the minimal cost to switch the skill gem costs from act 6 lily roth.

+ the dagger you are currently using is just fine.

+ you only would have to purchase a better shield, yoke of suffering, intuitive leap, and a few others.

- the most expensive upgrades would be abyss jewels , all of yours add +elemental or +chaos damage to spells which doesn't really offer synergy with physical based EK or spirit burst and physical to lightning gem.

- victario's amulet is a cool way to generate charges but i think you will like intuitive leap + overcharged node a lot more.

Last edited by link1313 on Jan 24, 2018, 8:05:59 AM
Hi, My currenct char, is getting destroyed by most t10+ maps.. i dont get it I feel like my gear and items are prty much around what u got... ? do you item swap or something durings boss fights or even gem swap? cause this dosnt seem to work to smoothly
"
Wargazum wrote:
Hi, My currenct char, is getting destroyed by most t10+ maps.. i dont get it I feel like my gear and items are prty much around what u got... ? do you item swap or something durings boss fights or even gem swap? cause this dosnt seem to work to smoothly

Other than swapping bisco's for yoke (which is a must for bosses/mapping too) and getting the gems higher than level 16 there isn't much else to do (can't check if you have a hatred watcher's eye or not but it doesn't affect survivability).

I sometimes swap minefield for crit multiplier gem for bosses I know I can close to one shot and drop 7 mines just outside their range. If it's bosses killing you you can swap lightpoacher for another helmet I keep this in my stash (I only use it for shock chance/life/place additional mine AOE was a bonus). Starkonja is good for survivability too:

Last edited by link1313 on Jan 25, 2018, 10:18:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info