*-* [3.1] Lightpoacher+EK+Glacial Cascade Mine Inquisitor [T15+/Uber Atziri/Shaper/Elder] *-*

excuse my ignorance but how are you triggering your mines? I thought you needed detonate mine gem to do so
If I were too broke for a 6L Inpulsa, what would I drop to still try and rock this until i have the Exa's for a 6l?
"
a_wang wrote:
excuse my ignorance but how are you triggering your mines? I thought you needed detonate mine gem to do so

Mines can be detonated manually without that gem.

That gem is useful in a spell totem or cast when damage taken setup where it automatically detonates mines for you.

"
Damios wrote:
If I were too broke for a 6L Inpulsa, what would I drop to still try and rock this until i have the Exa's for a 6l?

Yes you'd be fine. Just don't expect to do the harder content like Uber atziris or rare rolled guardian maps. Miners work best with offence being their best defense.
Last edited by link1313 on Jan 31, 2018, 8:34:41 AM
Many thanks for the guide, can't wait to trying it out, have an EK Nova, great clear speed, shitte at even map bosses!! LOL

As a POE newb, my first league and loving it, should I aim for getting volatile mines asap when leveling ?

Maybe if you have the time add a few leveling passive trees (30, 50, 70pts) to help us newbies out :)

lubz n hugz

a.m.
Last edited by Angry_Mango on Jan 31, 2018, 10:06:01 PM
"
get an enchant on your atziris step it's cheap. You should have the crit one if you haven't killed recently but if you want survivability get chance to dodge if you've taken a critical strike recently.

How do you buy an enchant on an item? Or did this quote mean to buy a new atziris with the enchant?
I'm on xbox so the trade board has no atziris with that chant.

Btw, thanks for your guide. When I get on a roll with this guy it's a blast!
Hello, which support gem should I drop from the GC mines if I only have a 5link Inpulsa?

Thanks for the guide!

Nevermind, managed to 6link my Inpulsa's in 20 Fuses lol.

Liking how the build plays, but have to get used to being so squishy I think (4k Life seems rather low).
Last edited by XenoPOE on Feb 4, 2018, 3:02:25 AM
I've spent 30x more in fuses than my inpulsa cost and burn em as I get them. She won't get 6!
I did manage to get my boot enchant
On my 3rd (successful) uber lab though, so pretty stoked about that!
"
XenoPOE wrote:
Hello, which support gem should I drop from the GC mines if I only have a 5link Inpulsa?

Thanks for the guide!

Nevermind, managed to 6link my Inpulsa's in 20 Fuses lol.

Liking how the build plays, but have to get used to being so squishy I think (4k Life seems rather low).

drop conc effect if a 5l setup.

Yes you'll have to get used to the playstyle you will have 4-4.5k life. I've been thinking of how to make it more tanky but I can't think of anything that doesn't result in a big sacrifice to DPS, fortify shield charge and blasphemy enfeeble aren't nonfactors by any means though.

"
lootmonger wrote:
I've spent 30x more in fuses than my inpulsa cost and burn em as I get them. She won't get 6!
I did manage to get my boot enchant
On my 3rd (successful) uber lab though, so pretty stoked about that!

I feel you I've spent over 7k fusing and been playing since 2013 and just got my first ever 6l two weeks ago (along with the doctor and two ex drops in the same playtime it was insane rng). Good job with the boot enchant!

"
Angry_Mango wrote:
Many thanks for the guide, can't wait to trying it out, have an EK Nova, great clear speed, shitte at even map bosses!! LOL

As a POE newb, my first league and loving it, should I aim for getting volatile mines asap when leveling ?

Maybe if you have the time add a few leveling passive trees (30, 50, 70pts) to help us newbies out :)

lubz n hugz

a.m.

I'll update the guide for lvl 30 , 50 , 70 but yes I suggest going for volatile mines while grabbing the good large nodes along the way
Last edited by link1313 on Feb 5, 2018, 9:57:21 AM
nvm
Last edited by tubsi on Feb 6, 2018, 2:17:11 PM
Hey I have a question.. I have a similar build... Zizarians EK build that he showed on his youtube channel. Thing is I do absolutely NO DAMAGE to bosses.. zero... every boss even T1 bosses just rek me in 1-2 blows... character is pretty strong imo though.. have no idea what am I doing wrong or maybe his build was just meant for mapping?
Mapping is suuuper fun and quick.. but cannot do a single boss :(
Also I hear this build will get super nerfed because lightpoacher not in the next league and in standard even getting nerfed.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Feb 8, 2018, 12:17:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info