Is there a way to report scammer?

"
Completed 17 ChallengesPez27 wrote:

While there is nothing in place for services, when you accept a party invite agreeing to pay for someone's services, then if you do not meet the agreements, you have scammed the other player out of what you agreed to pay them for their time and effort.


trusting other players who promise rewards over chat is non-sensical in a game where players kill each other in bandits quests or even play competitional party play with "free for all" loot allocation.

you can put yourself into our selfmade safe zone of "but he promised me something" but since there is no instance to enforce promises on players (no game master will ever bother with that) the rules of the internet apply which means there are no rules.

---

if you want players not escaping your selfmade hideout waypoint cover, take elreon's bookshelves. no skill can warp over them.
Last edited by cronus on Jan 13, 2018, 6:07:25 PM
"
cronus wrote:
"
Completed 17 ChallengesPez27 wrote:

you can put yourself into our selfmade safe zone of "but he promised me something" but since there is no instance to enforce promises on players (no game master will ever bother with that) the rules of the internet apply which means there are no rules.


Absolute bullshit.

WoW GM's would check chat logs between players and punish ninja looters if something was promised before you started a dungeon.

Like in several cases where I agreed to tank a heroic but for off spec healing gear, the healer agreed to not roll on the items.

The person was banned for 3 days and I got my items.



Promises between players absolutely matter, no matter what scummy ass people say, and GGG should really up their game.
Last edited by h3h3fan on May 31, 2018, 11:47:04 AM
"
Completed 22 Challengesh3h3fan wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
"
Completed 17 ChallengesPez27 wrote:

you can put yourself into our selfmade safe zone of "but he promised me something" but since there is no instance to enforce promises on players (no game master will ever bother with that) the rules of the internet apply which means there are no rules.


Absolute bullshit.

WoW GM's would check chat logs between players and punish ninja looters if something was promised before you started a dungeon.

Like in several cases where I agreed to tank a heroic but for off spec healing gear, the healer agreed to not roll on the items.

The person was banned for 3 days and I got my items.



Promises between players absolutely matter, no matter what scummy ass people say, and GGG should really up their game.


ill bet you play a necro...
5/21/2018. The day the indie company owned and operated in New Zealand known as GGG died. Whether you want to admit it or not.
"
k1rage wrote:
ill bet you play a necro...


:^)


The thread is very relevant.

See so many scammers in global chats, and there's no way to warn all the poor noobs yet.
"
Completed 22 Challengesh3h3fan wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
ill bet you play a necro...


:^)


The thread is very relevant.

See so many scammers in global chats, and there's no way to warn all the poor noobs yet.


still no reason to disturb the dead

but as long as you are weaving your dark magic

its GGGs policy to take a hands off approach to player interaction

therefore Let the buyer beware

you get scammed its on you for allowing it to happen
5/21/2018. The day the indie company owned and operated in New Zealand known as GGG died. Whether you want to admit it or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info