[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
benndur wrote:
"

4.3k HP
3754 Armour
1714 Evasion
15% chance to evade
maxed resistances except chaos (-60)
36% chance to block attacks
3.51 attacks per second

Hi guys, first time playing PoE and this is my gear.
Can anyone help give me some suggestions on what I need to improve and where? i.e. what upgrades or changes would give me the greatest benefit for the cost?
I feel like I am missing something.
Currently done up to tier 10 maps mostly no problem for the most part but struggling with some bosses. Thanks in advance.

edit: have about 1 exalt left to spend

definitely a new belt and a steel ring instead of heup
amulet needs to be changed to have life res and admg
can get better boots with more MS , life and res
craft mod on helmet or get a new one
might want a belly with more %life
sceptre give the gain mod but that only... look for something else like multi
100% need to have instant life flasks
Currently testing 82% IIQ 339% IIR or 97% IIQ 270% IIR version for Flashback without Bloodseeker. Seems good so far and even better than claw version.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Currently testing 82% IIQ 339% IIR or 97% IIQ 270% IIR version for Flashback without Bloodseeker. Seems good so far and even better than claw version.

check out my current skill gems setup for this HC build and tell me what do you think about it, please.
is my current build shaper viable? im currently moving up through maps since this is the first characters ive ever gotten past lvl 75

what should be my next upg? better stat stick? my neck is a bottleneck since i need all that int...
frawrst:
1) quality all flasks
2) chest is a 6link and has ok stats but the base is so shit (300 evasion doesnt cut it). For 2 ex you can buy an astral plate base with 1500+ armour and the same stats 100maxlife 80+ pseudo res
3) abyss jewels are also an option and steel rings for the flat phys

If anyone can look at my gear, what should i invest in next ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/malbini/characters
hi guys! been using this build for a week now and so far im enjoying every part of it. just want to get second opinion on my gear before i go kill shaper i dont wanna waste all this map mats if i cant kill it. please thanks in advance
I've switched
with
because I think I misread the stats explanation and thought Crit Chance on the stat stick would be better than Crit Multiplier. But my Crit Chance on stats doesn't change with this new Mace. Did I just threw 2EX on the trash?
Last edited by Midori88 on Jul 13, 2018, 10:39:23 PM
"
I've switched
with
because I think I misread the stats explanation and thought Crit Chance on the stat stick would be better than Crit Multiplier. But my Crit Chance on stats doesn't change with this new Mace. Did I just threw 2EX on the trash?

The crit chance is local to the weapon unless it states "global" meaning that all that crit on that weapon does is give the base of it IF you attacked with that weapon a higher chance to crit, in short yes its wasted on a stat stick, multi or penetration or wed is much better.

All crit chance on weapons is local, all crit multi is global, wed is global, flat damage on weapons and %modifiers are local unless stated. attack speed is also local to a weapon meaning that whichever weapon you use with a higher stated attack speed is the one you use for movement skills, attack speed on jewelery and gems is global.

Shits confusing yo, put yeah POE.
Last edited by stormyknight on Jul 14, 2018, 4:51:30 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Following this
"
stormyknight wrote:

The crit chance is local to the weapon unless it states "global" meaning that all that crit on that weapon does is give the base of it IF you attacked with that weapon a higher chance to crit, in short yes its wasted on a stat stick, multi or penetration or wed is much better.

All crit chance on weapons is local, all crit multi is global, wed is global, flat damage on weapons and %modifiers are local unless stated. attack speed is also local to a weapon meaning that whichever weapon you use with a higher stated attack speed is the one you use for movement skills, attack speed on jewelery and gems is global.

Shits confusing yo, put yeah POE.

Thanks for the explanation, i'm so fucking dumb and been doing a lot of mistakes with this character. Probably already wasted like 8EX in general.
Last edited by Midori88 on Jul 14, 2018, 9:17:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info