[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Loving the guide Kiss, I first played PoE in Breach and did a gladiator, and although i loved the character, I had troubles pushing the build I tried to any of the higher maps, this build so far is crushing anything nearby, and not having to swap out gems is great for my lazy ass. I do have a question though to you or anyone else who happens to read this.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should work on next? I have around a 20ex budget, probably closer to 25 if something sells like I think it will. I've been considering saving up for a decent foil, since i'm getting high levels of crit multi and decent crit chance(around 37 or so atm), and I believe the increased DPS would be massive. I need to 6l my chest, but I feel like spending too much on this Astral plate won't be a good idea considering I can get a lot better chests as well at this point. Any opinions?
Last edited by mrmega on Jul 14, 2018, 1:24:40 PM
Alrightie!

Finished the new MF version which is even stronger and faster and better than the last one! Will probably write it down tomorrow. If anyone wants to try it earlier, here's the stuff. Everything is very carefully selected and built and nothing can be changed, only rarity gem to conc which pushes to 420K DPS. If you're too low level, lose some left side points. It does easily T16 maps and Temples. Low HP but has like 10 layers of defenses.

https://pastebin.com/RZNXpYNj

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 14, 2018, 6:41:38 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Alrightie!

Finished the new MF version which is even stronger and faster and better than the last one! Will probably write it down tomorrow. If anyone wants to try it earlier, here's the stuff. Everything is very carefully selected and built and nothing can be changed, only rarity gem to conc which pushes to 420K DPS. If you're too low level, lose some left side points. It does easily T16 maps and Temples. Low HP but has like 10 layers of defenses.

https://pastebin.com/gJ7kTXMq

WOWOWOW. Looks damn fine.
is this build good for u-lab farming?

There's anything that i can do to improve the lvling at 41 now

Spoiler

just using oni-goroshi eventually
Last edited by gokudin on Jul 14, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

Hey guys,
Can anyone help give me some suggestions on what I need to improve and where? I'm stuck at 1 mil dps. Should I upgrade my weapon? I feel really hard when kill guardians. Thanks.

My pob https://pastebin.com/ZnHA9rW7
Last edited by superkingqueen on Jul 15, 2018, 6:24:48 AM
https://youtu.be/7n8x76PADW4

Video on the new version of the MF build without Rarity gem.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Could u help me to improve my char?

which one is better, a new sword or a new stat stick, at lvl 72

Spoiler
Hi Kiss_Me_Quick! I've looking into your build for months now but have never actually given it a try. I'm still fairly new to the game having been playing for just over two months I think, and Reave has always been a very appealing skill to me, so naturally I came across your build some time ago. As I'm still very new, I don't have a lot of currency to work with (maybe 40-50 chaos), and I'm also not a very experienced player, I'm still not very familiar with builds and the game mechanics and haven't even finished the main story once because I keep trying new builds all the time. For someone who is gonna try your build for the first time, would you recommend to follow the regular version or the MF one to start earning currency from the get go? Is one harder to level and build than the other for a noobie like me?
I really hope you or anyone else can give me some advice! Thanks!
"
EdSterling wrote:
Hi Kiss_Me_Quick! I've looking into your build for months now but have never actually given it a try. I'm still fairly new to the game having been playing for just over two months I think, and Reave has always been a very appealing skill to me, so naturally I came across your build some time ago. As I'm still very new, I don't have a lot of currency to work with (maybe 40-50 chaos), and I'm also not a very experienced player, I'm still not very familiar with builds and the game mechanics and haven't even finished the main story once because I keep trying new builds all the time. For someone who is gonna try your build for the first time, would you recommend to follow the regular version or the MF one to start earning currency from the get go? Is one harder to level and build than the other for a noobie like me?

Hey, till now this is one of the most fast lvling processes i ever played, just before traps this league which are insane.

to lvl i got 2 story of the vaal which are 1alch ea that lvl me till 56 where i got 1 fate of vaal and 1 stat stick, that gave me enough dmg for a long time of course if u have a tabula it will be really fast to lvl.

I think u can do the atlas strategy to burial chambers and farm with the mf version at least u have enough currency to get a nice stat stick and sword
"
gokudin wrote:
"
EdSterling wrote:

Hey, till now this is one of the most fast lvling processes i ever played, just before traps this league which are insane.

to lvl i got 2 story of the vaal which are 1alch ea that lvl me till 56 where i got 1 fate of vaal and 1 stat stick, that gave me enough dmg for a long time of course if u have a tabula it will be really fast to lvl.

I think u can do the atlas strategy to burial chambers and farm with the mf version at least u have enough currency to get a nice stat stick and sword

Thank you so much for your reply, really appreciate the tips!

But how would the leveling process with the MF version go in terms of items? I don't think I can afford the items that KMQ showcases in his build right now. What item progression should I use while leveling? And also, wouldn't the fact that I need to use a normal and a magic item (because of ascetic) make the leveling process with the MF version harder than with the normal version which allows me to use items with full stats on them? How should I do about that?

Thanks again for your help, hope to hear again from you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info