[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Came across this thread while trying to find some new ideas for this build, and I can assure you Reeve/Vaal+BFurry is viable. Use this guide:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129351/page/38

There is a lot of room to be creative without fucking up so bad that you need to use currency to get your passives back.

I throw on Flicker Strike and I'm immediately in the fray and unleash a Vaal Reave and continue Reaving until my finger hurts, or swap BFl in. Although I don't recommend doing that without your Fortify Acend. or Rumis, ideally both so death isn't possible.
Last edited by ynsae on Jan 4, 2019, 8:41:05 AM
Does this build still work, seems like they changed it so that when you dual wield both weapons have to be compatible with the skill, so no more sceptre and sword.
"
NoxAterrima wrote:
Does this build still work, seems like they changed it so that when you dual wield both weapons have to be compatible with the skill, so no more sceptre and sword.

yeah stat stick no longer works,
but you can still use 2 Ahn's Might.
"
NoxAterrima wrote:

Two good swords work. As others have said a cheaper alternative is two Ahn's Might and a Pacifism jewel (-1 to max frenzy charges) so you have 0 max frenzy charges and gain both the benefits of the Ahn's might swords.

I have about 640k DPS (POB Shaper) with Hatred + Herald of Purity + Lore Weave.

Edit: Here is my POB link. https://pastebin.com/Rsbzkg0K
Last edited by krad_nz on Jan 27, 2019, 12:36:10 AM
Have been playing this build since Friday for Synth. It sucks.
Just hit 71 and it is awful feeling. Map clear speed is okay but forget about bosses. I am stuck in tier 2. Had to pay for kitava kill and merc izzy.

Steer clear of this. The days of reave are long long gone.
"
cshero3 wrote:
Have been playing this build since Friday for Synth. It sucks.
Just hit 71 and it is awful feeling. Map clear speed is okay but forget about bosses. I am stuck in tier 2. Had to pay for kitava kill and merc izzy.

Steer clear of this. The days of reave are long long gone.

Not true at all, you can still play with reave, you just cant use stat sticks, and its true its not as powerful as it was, Im currently playing a reave char (with claws tho) doing t16s no problem, boss dps is lacking, but totem and adrenaline fix that no problem. Feel free to check my character if you're interested in reavin
Im interesting in playin it in STD as I have IIQ+IIR gems, would Reave on a 4L and 2x Bloodseekers still have enought dmg to fast chain some T6~8?
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info