[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
EdSterling wrote:
Thank you so much for your reply, really appreciate the tips!

But how would the leveling process with the MF version go in terms of items? I don't think I can afford the items that KMQ showcases in his build right now. What item progression should I use while leveling? And also, wouldn't the fact that I need to use a normal and a magic item (because of ascetic) make the leveling process with the MF version harder than with the normal version which allows me to use items with full stats on them? How should I do about that?

Thanks again for your help, hope to hear again from you!

Ill tell you my experience.i came back this season after many years and started with this build , didnt buy a item till lvl 62~ just a weapon and progressively upgrading items to beat endgame.
My advice is dont start with mf build . experience the game till the endgame bosses if you can and after that if you want a mf build do it.
I just bought a 20+ex foil so youll get currency easily without it.
Thanks for the guide! Your new MF build that you posted recently, is there any way to improve damage? I'm currently farming T16 lair and would love to try your MF gear out. I'd like to swap my decent ventors in + use a shaper amulet(what stats to look for?) Also, can I swap our your MF weapons for conversion+more phys dmg ones with your MF build?

Im still confused and trying to figure out how all the skills are used that are listed on the first page. There are more skills than slots. I think the build demands using Reave, Whirling Blades, Ancestral Protector, Blood rage. There are 3 slots left for Arctic Armor, Herald of Ash, Hatred and Frost Bomb. Am I to assume I should pick a combo of these depending on the mods and particular Boss etc?
"
Tosì wrote:
Thanks for the guide! Your new MF build that you posted recently, is there any way to improve damage? I'm currently farming T16 lair and would love to try your MF gear out. I'd like to swap my decent ventors in + use a shaper amulet(what stats to look for?) Also, can I swap our your MF weapons for conversion+more phys dmg ones with your MF build?

Honestly no, it's a super carefully crafted and tested version. Any change in items or passive tree will make your life harder / worse. Thief's Torment is probably by far the best ring in the whole game right now. +60 life per hit is so insane that I use it basically on every MF build now.
You can see in the T16 video as well that it's exactly like old Vaal Pact since your HP goes back to full within 0.1s since we hit like 15x3 times per second + leech + HP pot.

If you wish, you can or may remove the Ascetic and use a proper stat stick + rare helmet but I see them as unnecessary upgrades because most of the MFing is done below T13 which is already handled easily and +100% rarity is really nice!

"
danyd wrote:
"
EdSterling wrote:
Thank you so much for your reply, really appreciate the tips!

But how would the leveling process with the MF version go in terms of items? I don't think I can afford the items that KMQ showcases in his build right now. What item progression should I use while leveling? And also, wouldn't the fact that I need to use a normal and a magic item (because of ascetic) make the leveling process with the MF version harder than with the normal version which allows me to use items with full stats on them? How should I do about that?

Thanks again for your help, hope to hear again from you!

Ill tell you my experience.i came back this season after many years and started with this build , didnt buy a item till lvl 62~ just a weapon and progressively upgrading items to beat endgame.
My advice is dont start with mf build . experience the game till the endgame bosses if you can and after that if you want a mf build do it.
I just bought a 20+ex foil so youll get currency easily without it.

I suggest the MF build once you've reached a certain level and comfort with your build. MFing isn't really a beginner thing and requires a lot more attention on detail than the normal build.

If you're new, simply go the normal version and once you feel you're ready or you want to earn more currency, you can go MF, piece by piece.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
"
Degolair wrote:
Im still confused and trying to figure out how all the skills are used that are listed on the first page. There are more skills than slots. I think the build demands using Reave, Whirling Blades, Ancestral Protector, Blood rage. There are 3 slots left for Arctic Armor, Herald of Ash, Hatred and Frost Bomb. Am I to assume I should pick a combo of these depending on the mods and particular Boss etc?

Not sure what you mean. All these skills have enough sockets in their respective items and have enough space, their location is also written down. If you mean the skills in brackets, then these represent optional options that you may choose from.
I am referring to the skill bar itself. There are 7 slots plus the "Move only" slot. I have the gem slots set up properly in the gear per your recommendation. So for instance if I have Reave, Ancestral Prot, Whirling Blades, Artic Armor, Herald of Ash, Blood Rage, Hatred, then I must leave out Frost Bomb (along with Curse on Hit and Frostbite). BTW - I suspect I am missing something that is known by more experienced players as this is only my second league.
"
Degolair wrote:
I am referring to the skill bar itself. There are 7 slots plus the "Move only" slot. I have the gem slots set up properly in the gear per your recommendation. So for instance if I have Reave, Ancestral Prot, Whirling Blades, Artic Armor, Herald of Ash, Blood Rage, Hatred, then I must leave out Frost Bomb (along with Curse on Hit and Frostbite). BTW - I suspect I am missing something that is known by more experienced players as this is only my second league.

You enable your auras and then replace with another skill in the bar.
"
You enable your auras and then replace with another skill in the bar.
"

Ah, ok thanks for enlightening a newish player, I did not know that could be done.
I've been tryin this build out and my aoe is pap, the reave goes like 10foot infront and thats it but when i see your vids its look like double the range, what am i missing ??
"
stevedeeks wrote:
I've been tryin this build out and my aoe is pap, the reave goes like 10foot infront and thats it but when i see your vids its look like double the range, what am i missing ??

I use Vaal Reave and maintain it. If you have concentrated effect, removing it helps as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info