[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
gokudin wrote:
"
Betwiixt wrote:
Hi KMQ ty for your build. I'm a new player and am currently trying to switch over to your MF build.

I have a couple of noob questions:

1/ How do I go about getting fortify on a non magic mace like you have?

2/ I just bought this foil hoping it would up my dps but it's in fact lower than the unique (I've gone from 22k in town to 19k), what stats should I be looking for on future weapon as I now have blown all of my chaos?

Thanks

I bought this one for 15c
44% gain extra phy dmg is a good improve.

and paid 1ex in this
this one increase my dps in 40k

Thanks for the reply. How do I figure out if a weapon has an increased of dps? Is there a program/website I need to check it?
Care guys ... :/ i read somewhere ggg will change/nerf how stats stick work as people complaining already 2 Hand weapon are weaker.

Game will be trash if that happen , nothing good to farm if they nerf yellow shaper/elder items too.

We will be leaving only with MTX to farm..... lol
Last edited by Elf_97 on Jul 17, 2018, 9:52:35 AM
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Care guys ... :/ i read somewhere ggg will change/nerf how stats stick work as people complaining already 2 Hand weapon are weaker.

Game will be trash if that happen , nothing good to farm if they nerf yellow shaper/elder items too.

We will be leaving only with MTX to farm..... lol

Doesn't really worry me. As you can see from the MF video, even without stat sticks, the build is really strong.

If anything, I'd be fine with stat stick nerfs because

1) They're not actually as strong as people think
2) People stop complaining about them
3) Barely affects this build
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Spoiler

Hey thanks for the build! any tip on how i should increase my DPS? I'm having a hard time getting much higher than 330k dps in POB even with what i feel like is decent gear. Even switching to abyssus only brings me to roughly 400k!

Thanks for the help!
"
bctech wrote:
Spoiler

Hey thanks for the build! any tip on how i should increase my DPS? I'm having a hard time getting much higher than 330k dps in POB even with what i feel like is decent gear. Even switching to abyssus only brings me to roughly 400k!

Thanks for the help!

Looks odd to be honest. You have actually 570K PoB DPS with proper configuration but it still should be higher.

870K with this

https://pastebin.com/vFK5THms

You can test Abyssus as well already since you have okay life and Arctic armour.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
the last lab make a real difference?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi guys and thanks for the build KissMeQuick.
Having lots of issues in red map incursions especially and red maps in general.
Any ideas as to improve my survivability would be greatly appreciated, i am having trouble rolling 3 blues in a weapon so as to use Frosbite but otherwise my build is pretty much as stated in OP.
Thanks for any ideas.

Anyone?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi guys and thanks for the build KissMeQuick.
Having lots of issues in red map incursions especially and red maps in general.
Any ideas as to improve my survivability would be greatly appreciated, i am having trouble rolling 3 blues in a weapon so as to use Frosbite but otherwise my build is pretty much as stated in OP.
Thanks for any ideas.

Anyone?

Hi,

you need to read the guide more carefully, but I'll try to give you a few pointers. Don't worry about Frostbite for now.
Your stat stick should not be a sword, see guide.
Level your skill gems and when gearing has been improved, try to get 20/20.
Use the crit flask
Get a dps amulet, high crit multi would be good.
Get getter jewels - consider using a skill point on a +30 int node to make it a lot easier to gear.

I have been in the same spot as you, the build gets a lot better later on when you get some of the basic gearing done :)
Last edited by FunkeDK on Jul 18, 2018, 1:45:53 AM
Why not use vulnerability instead of frostbite?
"
LordDraken wrote:
Why not use vulnerability instead of frostbite?

Chance to freeze + roughly same damage. I'd choose Punishment or Frostbite, both work well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info