[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
SacrifXx wrote:
Hey KMQ and Friends,

Anyone can provide recommendations for upgrades?

my HP is around 4.8k, which is really low.

not sure what to change to increase my defenses.

impossible to kill minotaur guardian...

DPS around 670k maxed out

Here is my build : https://pastebin.com/xc3dRC49

4.8k is kinda low, also Minotaur deals a lot of physical damage and you have abyssus equipped.

- Better amulet. It has no life, low phys roll and Gladiator already has 100% of block chance applied to spells

- Get a stygian vise belt and get an abyss jewel with high life and % chance to blind. Blind = 50% lowered chance to hit. A great defensive upgrade.

- Get Rumi's flask!!

- No life on your abyss jewel

I'd start there at least. If feel you are dying alot, you could also try switching from Abyssus to a high life rare helm (preferably with mod % of physical dmg taken as elemental damage. At least til you have a better life pool.

Last edited by Ridman on Jul 20, 2018, 4:49:09 PM
"
Ridman wrote:
"
SacrifXx wrote:
Hey KMQ and Friends,

Anyone can provide recommendations for upgrades?

my HP is around 4.8k, which is really low.

not sure what to change to increase my defenses.

impossible to kill minotaur guardian...

DPS around 670k maxed out

Here is my build : https://pastebin.com/xc3dRC49

4.8k is kinda low, also Minotaur deals a lot of physical damage and you have abyssus equipped.

- Better amulet. It has no life, low phys roll and Gladiator already has 100% of block chance applied to spells

- Get a stygian vise belt and get an abyss jewel with high life and % chance to blind. Blind = 50% lowered chance to hit. A great defensive upgrade.

- Get Rumi's flask!!

- No life on your abyss jewel

I'd start there at least. If feel you are dying alot, you could also try switching from Abyssus to a high life rare helm (preferably with mod % of physical dmg taken as elemental damage. At least til you have a better life pool.

thanks for the reply, this helps!

How can i sustain during boss fight?
Ideally, i would like to continuously leech attack and facetank during the boss fight and not having to dodge too much.
I feel i am not leeching fast and lots enough. I did not add Vaal Pact as i feel life regen is useful.
Any suggestion for this? similar to what is shown in the video clip.
Hey loving your guide mate, but I keep getting 1shotted by trash pulls or bosses in t11-t12 maps. Even some t9 like arena. I always try to keep fortify up, but sometimes I get killed from range attack or by a leap without a chance to apply it. I have 5,5k life res capped. I need to use 2 life flasks because blood rage drains my life rapidly or to run away to heal myself. I would be out of charges pretty quickly with 1 life flask, and I need mana flask since I oom in no time. Could you look at my pastebin and maybe offer something? https://pastebin.com/MQUyJ2VA I have around 2ex budget
"
Corvete wrote:
Hey loving your guide mate, but I keep getting 1shotted by trash pulls or bosses in t11-t12 maps. Even some t9 like arena. I always try to keep fortify up, but sometimes I get killed from range attack or by a leap without a chance to apply it. I have 5,5k life res capped. I need to use 2 life flasks because blood rage drains my life rapidly or to run away to heal myself. I would be out of charges pretty quickly with 1 life flask, and I need mana flask since I oom in no time. Could you look at my pastebin and maybe offer something? https://pastebin.com/MQUyJ2VA I have around 2ex budget

Hi Corvete,

perhaps a Starkonja with 40% Reave? Abyssus kills you I guess. Try to get mana leech or get a node in the tree for it, it's mentioned in the guide. Better flasks is a must. If Blood rage is draining, do a quick weapon swap to reset it. Feel free to inspect my char, I'm flying through all red maps.
"
Corvete wrote:

This isn't the answer KMQ would give you but I turned Vaal Pact off and have enough regen to run around in dead areas without draining life. I also haven't used Abyssus yet because KMQ says not to until you have at least 6k life and I'm at 5.4k. Occasionally something will one-shot me but not often. The last ascension points made a big difference in both offense and defense to me, have you done that?
"
SacrifXx wrote:

thanks for the reply, this helps!

How can i sustain during boss fight?
Ideally, i would like to continuously leech attack and facetank during the boss fight and not having to dodge too much.
I feel i am not leeching fast and lots enough. I did not add Vaal Pact as i feel life regen is useful.
Any suggestion for this? similar to what is shown in the video clip.

I don't run vaal pact either and can facetank most thing pretty well. You need more dmg to leech faster and at least 6k+ life. Aim for a t1 max life roll on all your items.

There are a few ways few other ways you can increase your dps quite the bit.

- Watchers Eye with crit chance while affected by hatred gives you 10% more total dps than any other jewel you have currently equipped.

- Get a Tombfist with 2 sockets and put searching eye and murderous eye in them (murderous eye in tombfist = enemies are intimated = they take 10% more physical damage.) Tombfists with the implicit attacks have _% to critical strikes increases your dps a lot, or ones that apply vulnerability or elemental weakness if you aren't also running frostbomb with curse that is.

- Ideally you'll want a better weapon later on (expensive though). Critical strike chance on the weapon is really important, if you'd have the same weapon as you have now with crafted 27% crit strike chance, it would give you a ~10% total dps increase for example.

- Amulet with high phys dmg roll, global crit multi and %of physical as extra dmg

- Global crit multiplier is the best stat for jewels. Aim for jewels with 7% life and two of global/melee/one-handed swords/while dualwielding +% to critical multpliers.
Last edited by Ridman on Jul 21, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
Can someone explain to a semi noob how this build is configured for Vaal Reave. It seems like I need to have Reave to get the 70 souls for Vaal Reave. If so then I am one gem slot short if I want to use Tombfist gloves. I have seen builds here that only seem to have Vaal Reave slotted, if so then how are 8 stacks achieved? I imagine I am missing something about the mechanics. Any help would be appreciated.
"
Degolair wrote:
Can someone explain to a semi noob how this build is configured for Vaal Reave. It seems like I need to have Reave to get the 70 souls for Vaal Reave. If so then I am one gem slot short if I want to use Tombfist gloves. I have seen builds here that only seem to have Vaal Reave slotted, if so then how are 8 stacks achieved? I imagine I am missing something about the mechanics. Any help would be appreciated.

As of a last major update, the Vaal Reave functions as regular Reave when there are no souls, you bind one key to VReave and another to Reave. You only need one gem for the slot on the armour. It confused me at first also because I didn't know about the change.
"
Old_Fart wrote:
"
Degolair wrote:

As of a last major update, the Vaal Reave functions as regular Reave when there are no souls, you bind one key to VReave and another to Reave. You only need one gem for the slot on the armour. It confused me at first also because I didn't know about the change.

Ok great. I had heard about the update but didn't pick up on the fact that you only need one gem. Thanks for the explanation.
hey KMQ, love the build so far. Im midway to 95 and the big change for me getting was getting +9 block on offhand.
What I am wondering right now are my jewels.

Right now I have the regular jewels with the usual increased damage, global phys, attack speed with swords, etc. But I really find it hard that added phys to attack are better than the ones 1 have right now.

Whats your opinion on that?

thx
ign: CycloneThatBitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info