[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

If I was to craft a Steel Ring, would an elder or a shaper base be better :D?

"
Edeka wrote:

You have to research these things yourself. You can't craft without knowledge on what you want to get and what ilvl you need.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

You have to research these things yourself. You can't craft without knowledge on what you want to get and what ilvl you need.

I just did some research and crafted a triple t1 (added phys, accuracy, life) with crappy res (annulled one to overcap my lightning).

Should be good for a while now
Hey! First tried this build last season in Beastiary. Had a great time, but came in towards end of season, so gave it another go. Encouraging constructive criticism on my character! Trying to self teach myself all ins and outs of this game, it's impressively complicated, so I believe I'm missing out on things. Please feel free to take a look at CANADIAN REAVER on my account.
Appreciate it!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DolphinCarpet/characters

Not sure how to show a picture layout of inventory in the post, let me know and I can change.
Last edited by DolphinCarpet on Jul 18, 2018, 3:21:37 PM
finally beat uber elder!!after 4 tries in a row with the last portal , and with all the map full of pools luckily i defeat it :D
my biggest issue is when i die and i get back the monsters i kill leave pools behind , and the map starts to get very hard to stand.

almost all tries got it to 25% hp left , it gets easier if you start moving and take it slowly and position yourself for better chances.

got this
"
danyd wrote:
finally beat uber elder!!after 4 tries in a row with the last portal , and with all the map full of pools luckily i defeat it :D
my biggest issue is when i die and i get back the monsters i kill leave pools behind , and the map starts to get very hard to stand.

almost all tries got it to 25% hp left , it gets easier if you start moving and take it slowly and position yourself for better chances.

got this

Yeap, you have to learn the fight and once you understand it properly, it's a piece of cake!

Also sick Watcher's eye, it's mad good and I'm making a build with it atm.

Wanted to comment the user above you but accidently chose you, so here are some suggestions.

> Since you have Loreweave, you can or may consider swapping Taste of Hate because you lose the 6% max res.

> You could go Bubonics as well and take a rare helmet instead which is a lot more damage and a bit more HP

Otherwise, your whole build looks very solid, everything is done very nicely!

"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Hey! First tried this build last season in Beastiary. Had a great time, but came in towards end of season, so gave it another go. Encouraging constructive criticism on my character! Trying to self teach myself all ins and outs of this game, it's impressively complicated, so I believe I'm missing out on things. Please feel free to take a look at CANADIAN REAVER on my account.
Appreciate it!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DolphinCarpet/characters

Not sure how to show a picture layout of inventory in the post, let me know and I can change.

> You cannot ignore HP on gear. Although your amulet is good, HP is #1 priority. You can try annuling it and crafting HP on it, but that would only take it to a somewhat acceptable level.

> I'd definitely get at least 20/9 Rumi. For Rumi, the normal block is more important because it adds up to spell as well.

> Since you have Loreweave, you can or may consider swapping Taste of Hate because you lose the 6% max res.

> I do suggest grabbing Vaal pact also already. If you don't want to take it at all, you can make your pathing from the above line and save 1 passive point.

Otherwise your character looks very nice and solid! Getting better rolls / jewels / gear etc is all that's left (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Yeap, you have to learn the fight and once you understand it properly, it's a piece of cake!

Also sick Watcher's eye, it's mad good and I'm making a build with it atm.

Wanted to comment the user above you but accidently chose you, so here are some suggestions.

> You could go Bubonics as well and take a rare helmet instead which is a lot more damage and a bit more HP

Otherwise, your whole build looks very solid, everything is done very nicely!

thanks for all tips!
if you need the watchers eye i can sell to you for a fair price.
if Taste of Hate physical dmg mitigation and extra dmg is not good enough , what other flask i would use?
the helmet.. i would lose the reave dmg and 4L i suppose the gem to lose will be molten shell?
Does this build work as a viable Uber Lab farmer?
KMQ, thanks for the tips. I will get working on those. My main problems at the moment are by resists which are terrible (especially lightning) and trying to maintain that with life on gear. Should I maybe consider taking out goldwyrm for high hp/res boots? Is my offhand maybe too low dmg as well?
It seems with Vaal Pact my leech is worth getting for the convenience of the regen. Tried it for a while.
Hey KMQ and Friends,

Anyone can provide recommendations for upgrades?

my HP is around 4.8k, which is really low.

not sure what to change to increase my defenses.

impossible to kill minotaur guardian...

DPS around 670k maxed out

Here is my build : https://pastebin.com/xc3dRC49

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info