[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
danyd wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
danyd wrote:
i feel a bit down. Tried uber elder 3 times and got owned pretty hard. I just feel i cant do it , a lil mistake and im dead with the pools lasers etc, mostly cause the movement skill that gets me always to bad spots or unable to move.

the build is awesome , i do all content almost deathless now but i see no way to beat uber elder.

It's very doable. Once you finish it once, you'll finish it all next times as well. When I first tried Uber Elder, I blew 10 sets or something but after I completed it, I did 3 in a row with on average 2-3 portals left. Of course I had no previous experience on Uber Elder at all.

You don't even need crazy gear for it but you can pump yourself up. I have some suggestions in my ST build for Uber Elder as well.

thanks for the answer , ill read ur ST guide and keep trying till get better.

Yup. This probably isn't a T1 uber elder slayer but can definitely be done. I failed the first six times I tried, once you learn the mechanics and most importantly learn to compose yourself and be patient it gets easier. Kill him three times after my first kill without bricking. Really liking this build, I'm at lvl 97 now and this is the first time I've managed to go this far without getting bored of my build.

On a side note I really recommend the red reave MTX. More appealing visually and the AoE of the skill is much clearer than the default faint green one.
Last edited by Ridman on Jul 12, 2018, 8:57:53 AM
Hi guys!
Enjoying the build so far. I just have trouble not dying. I run T10 maps atm (haven't loot better ones) quite easily but I often get one-shot. Can someone please take a look at my character (raoulbitenchene) and see if something's wrong?
I know I'm a bit low on HP but still, I'm overstressed in maps, always scared of dying if I don't one shot packs first. Not mentionning I die a lot to bosses and chaos/poison damage.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
dream3_r wrote:
Nice to see you back, thought u went mia forever lol

Not quite sure what to upgrade next, i want tombfists, but i'm low on currency, so i'm not able to buy great jewewls yet and i feel like the gloves i have atm isnt that bad.
Also i kinda feel like a glass cannon sometimes, especially on Minotaur.
I have killed Shaper, but not uber elder yet.

heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/jeThCqDX

edit: also want to upgrade gems to 21, but most are quite expensive :D

Was on vacation for 2 weeks with wife, now back (:

Minotaur does crazy physical damage and since you have Abyssus, you get slammed down.

> Your Diamond flask has no prefix
> Loreweave is good because of 80% res. With 76% you lose half of Taste of Hate's functionality as well. I'd get a better one or a different chest.
> You can craft Flask duration on belt which is the best
> The Diamond ring doesn't seem really worth it

Hope u had a great vacation and thanks for the answer
Do you have a trade link for rings/amulets and abyss jewels, i know u've linked one for jewels in the guide already, but when i tried that one, I only found shitty jewels - perhaps a link for GG jewels, but still affordable.
Last edited by dream3_r on Jul 13, 2018, 1:11:59 AM
Hey there,

Goin lvl 89, finding a lil lack of dps on top of it all, what would you suggest to upgrade? Got 40ex left for upgrades.

Here is POB link : https://pastebin.com/xbYjHbYp

Thx for ur advice bud
@Kiss_Me_Quick
Hello again!
I've made some changes which would improve gameplay on HC. If u could, check the skill gems setup on my character: BiTtErLoVeMaN and tell what do you think about it/ what add to empty slots.

Endurance charges generate more phys mitigation and in the crucial situation they are used to extend the duration of Immortal Cal. I generate them from shield charge 'by the by'. What would you improve, or what you recommend? Second change is in Cwdt + enfeeble.

@edit
Don't know if the bonus from gem endurance charge on melee stun works ( i mean 4% more damage for each endurance charge) and remark that on HC without second weapon, we cannot generate endu charge.
Sorry for my english.
Last edited by TryKilleR on Jul 12, 2018, 3:32:20 PM
"
RcFiftyTwo wrote:
Hey there,

Goin lvl 89, finding a lil lack of dps on top of it all, what would you suggest to upgrade? Got 40ex left for upgrades.

Here is POB link : https://pastebin.com/xbYjHbYp

Thx for ur advice bud

Your first update should be amulet.
Try to find one with high life, critical strike chance, crit multi, int stats, +#phys damage.
Second update should be your rings. It's up to you how you'll balance your resistances, you just should have additional phys damage in each ring and with high roll.
And if you dont know what to do with your currency, qualify your gems or wait till 20lvl then level them again.
@edit
also your jewels aren't good enough for endgame grinds. You should buy with 2 offensive mods and life or 3 offensive if you want to spend some exalts on perfect ones.
Melee damage
Crit multi
area damage
%inc life
bonusses you should looking for in jewels -> don't put abyss jewels in the tree.
Last edited by TryKilleR on Jul 12, 2018, 6:38:41 PM
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Hi guys!
Enjoying the build so far. I just have trouble not dying. I run T10 maps atm (haven't loot better ones) quite easily but I often get one-shot. Can someone please take a look at my character (raoulbitenchene) and see if something's wrong?
I know I'm a bit low on HP but still, I'm overstressed in maps, always scared of dying if I don't one shot packs first. Not mentionning I die a lot to bosses and chaos/poison damage.

I see you have really decent gear!
Remove curses instead of immune to freeze and chill might be better option if you're running high tier maps.
In your main hand try to put setup gems:
cwdt lvl.1 + enfeeble + blood rage

You'll put to use from unused slots.
If you have problem with poison, maybe try to change pantheon for max upgraded soul of shrakaali?
Also soul of arakaali should be very helpful if you haven't upgraded that yet

This build is very tanky but can have problems with this shitty desecrated grounds etc...
Last edited by TryKilleR on Jul 12, 2018, 6:52:43 PM

I am looking to upgrade my sword. Currently looking at 350+ pdps 1.6+ aps swords. My question is: How much should I value the high crit roll on my weapon. Should I run each sword through POB and decide which is more sheet dps, or is the crit roll more/less important than sheet dps?
thanks in advance for any advice
"
Schultsie wrote:

I am looking to upgrade my sword. Currently looking at 350+ pdps 1.6+ aps swords. My question is: How much should I value the high crit roll on my weapon. Should I run each sword through POB and decide which is more sheet dps, or is the crit roll more/less important than sheet dps?
thanks in advance for any advice

Exactly, PoB would help but some crit chance is required. In this build we doesn't take it much.
I woul'd opt sword with high APS like 1.8+ to roll down to 0.12 - 0.10 attacks per second and of course, as high phys as you can.
AS mean, your damage is higher, your leech is higher, and the animation looks much cooller, especially with effect^^.
Last edited by TryKilleR on Jul 12, 2018, 7:25:30 PM
"

4.3k HP
3754 Armour
1714 Evasion
15% chance to evade
maxed resistances except chaos (-60)
36% chance to block attacks
3.51 attacks per second

Hi guys, first time playing PoE and this is my gear.
Can anyone help give me some suggestions on what I need to improve and where? i.e. what upgrades or changes would give me the greatest benefit for the cost?
I feel like I am missing something.
Currently done up to tier 10 maps mostly no problem for the most part but struggling with some bosses. Thanks in advance.

edit: have about 1 exalt left to spend

Last edited by benndur on Jul 12, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info