[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
danyd wrote:
i feel a bit down. Tried uber elder 3 times and got owned pretty hard. I just feel i cant do it , a lil mistake and im dead with the pools lasers etc, mostly cause the movement skill that gets me always to bad spots or unable to move.

the build is awesome , i do all content almost deathless now but i see no way to beat uber elder.

It's very doable. Once you finish it once, you'll finish it all next times as well. When I first tried Uber Elder, I blew 10 sets or something but after I completed it, I did 3 in a row with on average 2-3 portals left. Of course I had no previous experience on Uber Elder at all.

You don't even need crazy gear for it but you can pump yourself up. I have some suggestions in my ST build for Uber Elder as well.

"
TryKilleR wrote:
I made my account public and the other question is -> how to generate endurance charges on IHC when i doesn't kill from the other one handed sword in off hand? This is connected with using immortal call because i don't know if it's good enough to use it without endu charges?

Endurance charges I forgot to tick off, same with Power Charges in normal build. You may try using Enduring Cry for some bosses if you feel like it.

"
lizpatrik wrote:

Is 40% Crit Chance fine, or should I try to get 50% at least?

You should just check in PoB what increases your damage the most right now.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
dream3_r wrote:
Nice to see you back, thought u went mia forever lol

Not quite sure what to upgrade next, i want tombfists, but i'm low on currency, so i'm not able to buy great jewewls yet and i feel like the gloves i have atm isnt that bad.
Also i kinda feel like a glass cannon sometimes, especially on Minotaur.
I have killed Shaper, but not uber elder yet.

heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/jeThCqDX

edit: also want to upgrade gems to 21, but most are quite expensive :D

Was on vacation for 2 weeks with wife, now back (:

Minotaur does crazy physical damage and since you have Abyssus, you get slammed down.

> Your Diamond flask has no prefix
> Loreweave is good because of 80% res. With 76% you lose half of Taste of Hate's functionality as well. I'd get a better one or a different chest.
> You can craft Flask duration on belt which is the best
> The Diamond ring doesn't seem really worth it

"
Megotaku88 wrote:
Hey guys, I've been having a hard time finding a decent sword so I decided I'd try to craft one myself. I've got a nice Jewelled Foil with T1 Flaring and T2 Penetrating and no other affixes already rare. I'm planning on using Elreon to multi-mod once I get the rep. I'm a little bit of a newbie, so I wanted to get some feedback before I go forward.

With Elreon I'll have 2 open prefixes and 1 open suffix. The 1st prefix goes for %Physical and the open suffix goes for %Attack Speed. What's the best bang for the buck on the remaining prefix?

I'm guessing the best remaining options are:
%Physical to Mana
%Block while Dual Wielding
25% Bleeding

Which of these are best or is there a different prefix that would be better to craft?

It's not worth to craft it. Merciless > Flaring and even if you have Merciless, it still would be worse than a foil that you can buy for the crafting cost.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 11, 2018, 11:16:51 AM
How would a ring with Assassin's Mark on hit work with this?
"
Edeka wrote:

Not worth it really.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

Not worth it really.

Ty :D
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
danyd wrote:
i feel a bit down. Tried uber elder 3 times and got owned pretty hard. I just feel i cant do it , a lil mistake and im dead with the pools lasers etc, mostly cause the movement skill that gets me always to bad spots or unable to move.

the build is awesome , i do all content almost deathless now but i see no way to beat uber elder.

It's very doable. Once you finish it once, you'll finish it all next times as well. When I first tried Uber Elder, I blew 10 sets or something but after I completed it, I did 3 in a row with on average 2-3 portals left. Of course I had no previous experience on Uber Elder at all.

You don't even need crazy gear for it but you can pump yourself up. I have some suggestions in my ST build for Uber Elder as well.

thanks for the answer , ill read ur ST guide and keep trying till get better.
Last edited by danyd on Jul 11, 2018, 12:39:29 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
It's not worth to craft it. Merciless > Flaring and even if you have Merciless, it still would be worse than a foil that you can buy for the crafting cost.

Sorry, could you elaborate further? The guide says:

"330 PDPS with 27% Crit chance or 35%+ Crit Multiplier is already enough for endgame.
375+ pdps flat is completely fine as well!"

On incursion league jewelled foils that meet this requirement over the past 2-3 days have gone for 7+ exalts and generic swords that meet the 375+ pdps flat have been going for 2.5-3 exalts. According to POB, using my crafting base it would cost only around 2.5 exalts for an average 350 pDPS 30% crit chance jewelled foil while having the open prefix slot I was seeking feedback on. If my reading of PoE trade and PoB is correct, it appears that crafting my own should be saving me at least 4 exalts. If I'm wasting my currency, it would be helpful to know how to meet the sword DPS requirements more inexpensively.
"
Megotaku88 wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Sorry, could you elaborate further? The guide says:

"330 PDPS with 27% Crit chance or 35%+ Crit Multiplier is already enough for endgame.
375+ pdps flat is completely fine as well!"

On incursion league jewelled foils that meet this requirement over the past 2-3 days have gone for 7+ exalts and generic swords that meet the 375+ pdps flat have been going for 2.5-3 exalts. According to POB, using my crafting base it would cost only around 2.5 exalts for an average 350 pDPS 30% crit chance jewelled foil while having the open prefix slot I was seeking feedback on. If my reading of PoE trade and PoB is correct, it appears that crafting my own should be saving me at least 4 exalts. If I'm wasting my currency, it would be helpful to know how to meet the sword DPS requirements more inexpensively.

This is max divined and max potential foil you can get.

You cannot get 350 pdps and using an exalt has something like 1/500 chance of hitting Merciless or T2 phys%.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 11, 2018, 2:02:14 PM
Hello Kiss_Me_Quick and fellow reavers. It's been few weeks starting POE for the first time and thanks to your well written and well thought guide I've started progressing through late game. Really glad that I chose to start with this build. Even though leveling process and first mapping experience was kinda hard, after getting some items especially mapping feels quite nice even at t16 maps. I mostly crafted and dropped my items, since I am new at the game I can't still figure out the best way to farm currency to get some high-end items.

Now that I am hoping to kill end game bosses like shaper and uber elder I would like to get some suggestion about what I should focus on improving. I kinda feel like my dps isnt high enough (ingame dps without any buffs are 170k). Would like to get your idea as well.

Thanks again for the great guide.

Hello KissMeQuick and other reavers, having a ton of fun with this build. I've only gone as high as T12 because I'm having difficulties getting new higher tier maps even with 100+ atlas bonus and alching every map. Any tips on sustaining a higher tier map pool? Haven't tried shaper yet but I die a lot so I'm not sure I will be able to complete him easily as I've never tried to fight him before (new player). Anyway, here is my gear, what should I prioritize in upgrading? The amulet is hard to replace because I am int starved without it and can't use frostbomb. I also know I have to replace the tabula asap but not sure if I want to go for a loreweave or just a high life + rest chestpiece so I can replace my rings easily without worrying about resistances. Thank you for help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info