Oni-Gorochi Farming How?

Can confirm that has been patched out.

And I appreciate you not testing it, Shovelcut. While it's a poorly-kept secret that GGG simply can't afford to ban anyone and everyone who mimics whatever is put on reddit (that recent 820 hideout scam being a great example), there's something respectable about not doing what you know to be the wrong thing in accordance to the devs' wishes. And mine, for that matter.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Eh, for me it would cheapen the feel of getting the drop. It's not about the 'having', it's about the 'finding' that I enjoy. I'm not going to stop farming the damn thing until I have a full tab waiting to be colored and vaaled. :D

Afraid I'll never get much else done in Abyss though. Aside from maybe identifying 100 uniques from the TS. hehe
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Eh, for me it would cheapen the feel of getting the drop. It's not about the 'having', it's about the 'finding' that I enjoy. I'm not going to stop farming the damn thing until I have a full tab waiting to be colored and vaaled. :D

Now that's what I call dedication.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I can think of a few potential corruptions that'd be worth the effort.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
E... I'm not going to stop farming the damn thing until I have a full tab waiting to be colored and vaaled. :D

Afraid I'll never get much else done in Abyss though. Aside from maybe identifying 100 uniques from the TS. hehe
I farmed 8 and it took a lot of time. I didn't make any progress with my original characters during the farm time. Playing with the sword is more fun than farming, but maybe in a few weeks, I'll farm some more.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
To me farming part was.... painfull. The exploring game with it is just so fun that i just cannot waste any more time on just farming.

Also when new league will start probably will go for Her. I wonder how many players will do that and how many will chase "xxx is the first player......".
"
de99ial wrote:
To me farming part was.... painfull. The exploring game with it is just so fun that i just cannot waste any more time on just farming.

Also when new league will start probably will go for Her. I wonder how many players will do that and how many will chase "xxx is the first player......".

Yes... the grind to level 7 is super boring... mind zombie'ing hours on a 3+ oni-farmer exile rotation to get the Charan Sword. But it is an almost guaranteed drop at some point so it is a sweet thing to farm for at least 1 of them.

Here's my 2nd drop in 2 days of casual playing:

Spoiler
Here is the ghostly green Hillock wielding Charan's Sword:

The killing blow:

92% into level 7 for this sword drop. For everyone frustated by not getting one yet keep farming. RNGesus will eventually look favorably upon you.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 3, 2018, 6:58:09 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

Yes... the grind to level 7 is super boring... mind zombie'ing hours on a 3+ oni-farmer exile rotation to get the Charan Sword. But it is an almost guaranteed drop at some point so it is a sweet thing to farm for at least 1 of them.

Here's my 2nd drop in 2 days of casual playing:

Spoiler
Here is the ghostly green Hillock wielding Charan's Sword:

The killing blow:

92% into level 7 for this sword drop. For everyone frustated by not getting one yet keep farming. RNGesus will eventually look favorably upon you.

I know i have two of them ;)

Just saying that I am at 5% of LEVEL 8 and that god fucking damn sword didn't drop yet. I'm tired of wasting time for a shit that won't drop. I never 6 linked an item, or chanced any unique or got lucky in any way and once again I illuded myself I could FOR JUST ONCE be lucky and get the sword on my own.

Should have bought it and fuck everything.
"
Arazosa wrote:
Just saying that I am at 5% of LEVEL 8 and that god fucking damn sword didn't drop yet. I'm tired of wasting time for a shit that won't drop. I never 6 linked an item, or chanced any unique or got lucky in any way and once again I illuded myself I could FOR JUST ONCE be lucky and get the sword on my own.

Should have bought it and fuck everything.

Don't give up, yet. You'll get there.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info