Oni-Gorochi Farming How?

"
Boem wrote:
Scion is BY FAR the best.

Scion gets onslaught and can take attack speed and then 3% move speed nodes.

Once you get double iron rings(around lvl 4) and some rare weapon drops it's all about moving from monster to monster and going towards hillock.

Scion can have

-> 10% move speed boots
-> 9% move speed passive points
-> onslaught proq 20%

she will literally be twice as fast as every other class in rotations. And as a result also play "smoother" in my experience.

Just line up mobs and spectral throw and hope for onslaught proq.

Even killing the first mob(zombie attacking the shipwreck bro) has a high succesrate of proqing onslaught right of the bat to scout initial targets.

Your basically out-leveling/farming the content, so similar to an end-game grind it all becomes about move speed.

Peace,

-Boem-

Well, I just started a Scion - lets see how she goes! Thanks!

Just got this on like run #15 past lvl7 on one of my farmers. !! WooHoo

*Edit I have 2 farmers and both are Scions, one with claws and one with a Bow.
Last edited by Verdonix on Jan 1, 2018, 4:35:08 PM
Can anyone verify that it is one and done?
I read somewhere else that as long as you do not equip it, you're good to get more on that toon.

Can anyone comfirm or deny this?

Also, I am totally having "Roll envy" looking at some of these rolls. :P
Noone can deny of confirm because noone knows for sure.
I ran four scions and four duelists split between standard and Abyss. Scions seemed much faster overall. Not only did they get move speed from the tree, but dusktoe boots dropped several times adding to the speed. Spec throw plus onslaught works great too and meant that I didn't need to get next to every barrel or foe.

For speed, I recommend Scion.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
...just got this...as if my Marauder really needed this......

Verdonix - "Can anyone verify that it is one and done? " I am curious if XP goes to 1 per mob at level 9, so I might try for that once I get a sword. If I do, maybe a 2nd will drop!

Boem - yes, Ms. Scion is speedy. Would have to say, a serious farmer should set up 4 Scions in rotation!
IMO early grinding is much faster with a Ranger, there is less positioning and you're able to kill anything on the screen without much effort. Scion really shines once you get to lvl 6ish, the onslaught is a nice bonus when you can proc it. But once you're just rushing straight to Hillock it doesn't matter either way, they'd both perform about the same.

Oddly enough, I've had my two swords drop for the two rangers I started with. All my shadows and scion are still grinding away.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I finally got it earlier today with a Duelist.

I will be following Demiurgic's Frostblades guide.

I started three days ago and it paid off as your sword talks to you and is a new character (lore love).

But my question remains; WHO WAS CRAZY ENOUGH TO GRIND TO FIND THIS or was it leaked by GGG? It had to be leaked, unless someone has data-mining skills I'd be interested in.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Jan 1, 2018, 9:20:35 PM
"
ThunderBiome wrote:

But my question remains; WHO WAS CRAZY ENOUGH TO GRIND TO FIND THIS or was it leaked by GGG? It had to be leaked, unless someone has data-mining skills I'd be interested in.

Before it was released the swords creator revealed that it only dropped from Hillock. ;)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Jan 1, 2018, 9:32:48 PM

Just got this on farmer #2 .... still looking for that good roll... I am going to keep farming with 1 first one I got the drop on to see if it is one and done or if you can get multiple drops .
Last edited by Verdonix on Jan 1, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info