Oni-Gorochi Farming How?

"
Many players -including me - got their drop after hitting level 8.

I had 4 toons in rotation and it did not drop until one of the 4 was lvl 8.
~ We have been married for 20 years, but with the windchill it feels like 50.
8 hours here... rotating 4 characters. Two got the sword back-to-back. One at 7.15 and the other at 7.3.

Too short of an "investment" for a determined, end game drop.
"
Completed 13 ChallengesShagsbeard wrote:
8 hours here... rotating 4 characters. Two got the sword back-to-back. One at 7.15 and the other at 7.3.

Too short of an "investment" for a determined, end game drop.


Yeah, well count your lucky stars, because most of us have spent way, WAY more time than that.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Yeah the thing is You cannot leave Twilight Strand. New char - explore, kill Hillock DO NOT ENTER Lionseye Watch leave game (to char choose or something) wait like 10-15 minutes (instance reset) and then again. And again. And again till it drop. After lvl7 is much easier to loot it.
"
Completed 13 Challengesde99ial wrote:
Yeah the thing is You cannot leave Twilight Strand. New char - explore, kill Hillock DO NOT ENTER Lionseye Watch leave game (to char choose or something) wait like 10-15 minutes (instance reset) and then again. And again. And again till it drop. After lvl7 is much easier to loot it.


Twilight Strand doesn't take 15 mins to reset. It's 90 seconds.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
The sword's only about 50c in Abyss (30ish in HC Abyss). Spending 8+ hours farming the thing, as some of you claim to be doing, is a net loss vs just buying one.

SSF is different, obviously. You folks should be thanking GGG for the opportunity to farm a meaningful unique.
"
Completed 16 ChallengesTheBagman wrote:
The sword's only about 50c in Abyss (30ish in HC Abyss). Spending 8+ hours farming the thing, as some of you claim to be doing, is a net loss vs just buying one.

SSF is different, obviously. You folks should be thanking GGG for the opportunity to farm a meaningful unique.


The cost is a lot lower than it should be because how quickly it could be farmed with the patched exploit. Come next season, assuming its still here, its going to be a lot more.
"
"
Completed 16 ChallengesTheBagman wrote:
The sword's only about 50c in Abyss (30ish in HC Abyss). Spending 8+ hours farming the thing, as some of you claim to be doing, is a net loss vs just buying one.

SSF is different, obviously. You folks should be thanking GGG for the opportunity to farm a meaningful unique.


The cost is a lot lower than it should be because how quickly it could be farmed with the patched exploit. Come next season, assuming its still here, its going to be a lot more.


No doubt a lot of things will be priced differently next season, but I'm not sure how that's relevant.
"
Completed 16 ChallengesTheBagman wrote:
"
"
Completed 16 ChallengesTheBagman wrote:
The sword's only about 50c in Abyss (30ish in HC Abyss). Spending 8+ hours farming the thing, as some of you claim to be doing, is a net loss vs just buying one.

SSF is different, obviously. You folks should be thanking GGG for the opportunity to farm a meaningful unique.


The cost is a lot lower than it should be because how quickly it could be farmed with the patched exploit. Come next season, assuming its still here, its going to be a lot more.


No doubt a lot of things will be priced differently next season, but I'm not sure how that's relevant.


Farming is only a net loss because the exploit tanked the price.
"


Farming is only a net loss because the exploit tanked the price.


Supply increased, so the price dropped. Go figure.

The reason for the current price is not relevant to the fact that farming for this item, in this league, is (very) inefficient.



Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info