Oni-Gorochi Farming How?

Honestly, I am amazed at the range for the number of mobs : 2 brand new players could really have a diverse introduction to the game!

4 Drowned seems like such a harsh precursor to Hillock, for a new player!!

I just checked - yes, barrel damage is about that at the start!
Waiting for the "All Explodey Barrel" map!
Most I had in my O-G runs was 45.

Weird fact: Zombie at start doesn't count toward the mob count.
I'm pondering the significance of so many people asking if this 'event' or 'drop' is locked to temporary leagues.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
I'm pondering the significance of so many people asking if this 'event' or 'drop' is locked to temporary leagues.

Information distribution in PoE being flawed? Welcome to 2018.

>.<

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"

>.<

Peace,

-Boem-

Nah, I think it's more down to a matter of perception. It has become event-like (or was, I don't know if anyone's still farming the sword) and 'events' in PoE tend to be league-limited or leagues themselves.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
Boem wrote:
"

>.<

Peace,

-Boem-

Nah, I think it's more down to a matter of perception. It has become event-like (or was, I don't know if anyone's still farming the sword) and 'events' in PoE tend to be league-limited or leagues themselves.

Don't you worry, i am farming twilight as we speak with a glass of champagne. lvl 7.5 and going strong.

But yeah i guess if it's perceived as an event then it does strike as a "time limitation" thing.

Poor communication or just because it was hazardly introduced mid-league without much info.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
that jump from 6 - 7 is a rough, long road.

I have 2 toons I am swapping to 7, clearing everything
We'll see

I ran with the scion to get the speed nodes, had a bunch of rares drop, and one Bramblejack which was unexpected.

I am running a bow, and from 1 to 6.5 I have yet to see a quiver.
Got mine in just under 80 runs post lvl 7. quite enjoyed the grind, it was sth different plus the sword is fantastic. Don't know if this version ended up being what you wanted Charan after all the messing about you had with the previous iterations, but I think it is a cool sword now and a fun experience getting one.
...granted, I farmed it at work, doing grindy stuff is less painful when you know you are getting paid for it ;)
Bramblejack and lifespring so far, I'm due soon. *knocks on wood*
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
I've got 3 toons, each about 25% into 7. I'm surprised how often I need to take a break and let it all reset. I was under the impression with 3 you didn't need to do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info