Oni-Gorochi Farming How?

Hmmm still think it is easier (currently) to get the sword grinding the Strand.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:

Definitely better to grind a few hours on a 3 or 4 build rotation and get one from Hillock. Worked for me. 27 cards is absurdly too high.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:

Definitely better to grind a few hours on a 3 or 4 build rotation and get one from Hillock. Worked for me. 27 cards is absurdly too high.

yeah that looks rough .... about an hour in and still trying here ..
"
Boem wrote:
89% that's sexy, lucky drop.

I just got my third, now only one runner left!

Peace,

-Boem-

Sir Boem - question - I decided to try each class on this....I've noticed that, for me, RANGER is the fastest to clear. By level 7, she can 3 shot Hillock...sometimes 2 shot if the gear is good. Just curious to your observations; if they are similar!!

best so far
Well, I 2- and 3-shot Hillock with my Shadow and Templar, so not sure if Ranger is the best. I think it doesn't really matter in the long run.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I have used Shadow, Ranger, Scion and Duelist.
No real advantage once you are lvl 3 and up.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Well, I 2- and 3-shot Hillock with my Shadow and Templar, so not sure if Ranger is the best. I think it doesn't really matter in the long run.

Agreed for sure...but the Ranger just 'feels' faster to me. In the long run! :-)
Class doesnt matter on lvl 7 the dmg is enought to slay normal Hillock in seconds.

Got my second so finally going further.

Took me whole day including levelin boths scions. Day for each.
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 1, 2018, 4:06:27 PM
Scion is BY FAR the best.

Scion gets onslaught and can take attack speed and then 3% move speed nodes.

Once you get double iron rings(around lvl 4) and some rare weapon drops it's all about moving from monster to monster and going towards hillock.

Scion can have

-> 10% move speed boots
-> 9% move speed passive points
-> onslaught proq 20%

she will literally be twice as fast as every other class in rotations. And as a result also play "smoother" in my experience.

Just line up mobs and spectral throw and hope for onslaught proq.

Even killing the first mob(zombie attacking the shipwreck bro) has a high succesrate of proqing onslaught right of the bat to scout initial targets.

Your basically out-leveling/farming the content, so similar to an end-game grind it all becomes about move speed.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"Killing every mob including Hillock at ~90 seconds on average (60-110 seconds, depending on density)."

That has been my observation as well. .........Nice roll!! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info