Oni-Gorochi Farming How?

Happily, I have a job where I can bring my laptop and use it during downtime... and rather than putting my higher level characters at risk if I suddenly have to do something at work, I can just relax and run on the beach while farming a sword... no worries about lag, no worries about death...

I kinda wish other skill gems would drop on the beach to spice things up, but meh, first zone.

I'll probably do this a few times this league, to vaal or keep for weaponswap single/aoe skills.
Anyone watching Alkaizer's stream? He's doing a cool heavy strike build with this sword. Probably been done before, but it looks fun as hell melting mobs with this sword and heavy strike.
Anyone recommend a good Scion build for this?

Thanks in advance.
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.
"

Thanks in advance.

Im following this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2058308/page/1

Also read thread because many playser suggest some changes to own preferences.
Thank you!
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.
"
Completed 12 Challengesde99ial wrote:
"

Thanks in advance.

Im following this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2058308/page/1

Also read thread because many playser suggest some changes to own preferences.

Hmm... well... that looks better than what I was planning. Slower though ...

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAP8ACxAAAHy-vPTGRQo11jGe2E07KAOWbj2-gGBDgwlvnvGzS1fA48pKiFuwC6ZXTeP-jzWS2L1fsJu1wzoi6ujWBbWNv1FHMHzUUsv1MbDcvecPdKAGohfcBiCNfSP2TZLnVCT9_9431O0_Ps-95lT--WOUuButexSExW8Ifyv9bn7dePmNubXycmxsRjIJguSQEYqvSsh7w3gNwBpvO6OK7g78xXjrCpsNjVuv3Q3glbLcCElW6J-CTioj028nmmqPYHTxIWAshVoaRJ5Tu0Cgeu8FLUa302_-CvJFOuEyAbIZz3qHdkp9dO17bpchwXwh0KavHcICX6QMYN6argAAAAAA
" ... and this, too, shall pass away ... "
Well, I'm done... I successfully farmed 6 of them on 6 toons... sold 4 and am keeping the 2 with the best rolls ...

Happy to have some Chaos Orbs, but that was a tough grind !

fun though.... now to build my toon

Final thoughts:

Scion is best I think, you want the speed.

You need at least 3 toons at a time going so you can roll from one to another with no pause once you hit lvl.7

zone need more Wis. Scrolls lol

Prepare for a day of mindless monotony

Price is dropping FAST

Lastly, it truly is RNG when he spawns, I got one sword on a toon that was on her first run after 7.... and then I had one toon that was almost lvl.8 from only killing Hillock after 7....

Go have some fun with it.

I swear that I've saved that guy at the start a few times but he always manages to die... I've put a lot o effort into keeping him alive and he should be at least in a few instances.

Put another vote in for the Scion as the best choice. I had a Shadow to start and the one hit was great, I think all the characters to 7 is about the same basic speed - but once you are 7 with the speed the Scion.

I got two and was lucky in the drop timing as both were sub 20% level 7. Watching football and running made it less mindless.

A big props to the creator, such a great idea. I love that its an available weapon to everyone but there is a price to pay.
"
Completed 16 ChallengesSoCal wrote:
I swear that I've saved that guy at the start a few times...

You just don't click on him so he won't get eaten by the first Zombie.

Since at some point his death rattle began to get on my nerves, I just forwent the experience from that one guy.
[quote="Michael_GGG"]However because we're reasonable people we decided against extending RNG into account bans.[/quote]
Bird lover of Wraeclast
He only needs to die once. Poor bastard.

Unlike Hillock, who needs to always die. ALWAYS.

...And not a single person has asked me if I have something against Hillock, so I'm guessing no one really cared. :)
Nets are to Bestiary what guns are to the US. Can't get rid of them even though they're the root of all the problems, so instead you have to contort yourself around all logic coming up with weird and inexplicable measures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info