Oni-Gorochi Farming How?

Anyone watching Alkaizer's stream? He's doing a cool heavy strike build with this sword. Probably been done before, but it looks fun as hell melting mobs with this sword and heavy strike.
Anyone recommend a good Scion build for this?

Thanks in advance.
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.
"

Thanks in advance.

Im following this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2058308/page/1

Also read thread because many playser suggest some changes to own preferences.
Thank you!
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.
"
de99ial wrote:
"

Thanks in advance.

Im following this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2058308/page/1

Also read thread because many playser suggest some changes to own preferences.

Hmm... well... that looks better than what I was planning. Slower though ...

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAP8ACxAAAHy-vPTGRQo11jGe2E07KAOWbj2-gGBDgwlvnvGzS1fA48pKiFuwC6ZXTeP-jzWS2L1fsJu1wzoi6ujWBbWNv1FHMHzUUsv1MbDcvecPdKAGohfcBiCNfSP2TZLnVCT9_9431O0_Ps-95lT--WOUuButexSExW8Ifyv9bn7dePmNubXycmxsRjIJguSQEYqvSsh7w3gNwBpvO6OK7g78xXjrCpsNjVuv3Q3glbLcCElW6J-CTioj028nmmqPYHTxIWAshVoaRJ5Tu0Cgeu8FLUa302_-CvJFOuEyAbIZz3qHdkp9dO17bpchwXwh0KavHcICX6QMYN6argAAAAAA
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Well, I'm done... I successfully farmed 6 of them on 6 toons... sold 4 and am keeping the 2 with the best rolls ...

Happy to have some Chaos Orbs, but that was a tough grind !

fun though.... now to build my toon

Final thoughts:

Scion is best I think, you want the speed.

You need at least 3 toons at a time going so you can roll from one to another with no pause once you hit lvl.7

zone need more Wis. Scrolls lol

Prepare for a day of mindless monotony

Price is dropping FAST

Lastly, it truly is RNG when he spawns, I got one sword on a toon that was on her first run after 7.... and then I had one toon that was almost lvl.8 from only killing Hillock after 7....

Go have some fun with it.

I swear that I've saved that guy at the start a few times but he always manages to die... I've put a lot o effort into keeping him alive and he should be at least in a few instances.

Put another vote in for the Scion as the best choice. I had a Shadow to start and the one hit was great, I think all the characters to 7 is about the same basic speed - but once you are 7 with the speed the Scion.

I got two and was lucky in the drop timing as both were sub 20% level 7. Watching football and running made it less mindless.

A big props to the creator, such a great idea. I love that its an available weapon to everyone but there is a price to pay.
"
SoCal wrote:
I swear that I've saved that guy at the start a few times...

You just don't click on him so he won't get eaten by the first Zombie.

Since at some point his death rattle began to get on my nerves, I just forwent the experience from that one guy.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
He only needs to die once. Poor bastard.

Unlike Hillock, who needs to always die. ALWAYS.

...And not a single person has asked me if I have something against Hillock, so I'm guessing no one really cared. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
He only needs to die once. Poor bastard.

Unlike Hillock, who needs to always die. ALWAYS.

...And not a single person has asked me if I have something against Hillock, so I'm guessing no one really cared. :)

well, do you? I most certainly do, ever since he killed me that one time... I still hold that grudge, even after having killed over and over and over and over and over and over again.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info